Left or right thread!

Left or right thread!
Which girl you prefer?
Wwyd?
Reply for reply

Other urls found in this thread:

nanachat.io/Gj6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Right. Would love to fuck her standing doggy with some hair-pulling. Really make her moan, then pull out and unload on her tits and face.

L/R? WWYD?

hard to choose, both girls are fuckable.
But I go with the right girl. Her face is prettier and her legs are very hot.
I would lick massage her legs, lick her pussy and fuck her doggystyle

Left, get her down on the ground and breed her while her friend watches.

Wwyd to her 30HH tits?

Put them to their proper use, pressing them around my cock after she lubes me up with her mouth.

Two hot options

Let my jizz drip down onto them after abusing her nipples with clips and she endures a facefuck with her hands cuffed behind her back.

Left or right?
What would you do?

Neither are really to my taste

Try again!

Right girl, would slowly touch with my hand under her skirt and finger her until she comes

Left or right?

What would you do to them?

God damn. Don't make me choose between these two...I'd love to breed them both

Right, have her sneak under the table and suck my cock while I relax and have a drink.

Right, make her my pet.

These 2 then.

which one

What would you make your slutty pet do for you?

Left.

Left girl, let her give me a blowjob

Torture them with pliers

Fuck left, spread eagle on the bed while right eats my ass. Nut deep inside left before right sucks it out.

Left or Right?
WWYD?

Nice those whores are hot

Service me wherever and whenever, using her holes as convenient sperm toilets with no regard for the situation.

Wwyd?

I'm sure she'd love it.

Right, painal while filming it.

Which sister? WWYD?

I bet she would, getting to act like a depraved slut out in public or at gatherings with friends.

I would pick the left girl, she seems to be younger and has nice legs

Both. Forced lesbian

Does anyone else get to use the sluts holes, or do you keep her all to yourself?

wwyd

Left, I'd facefuck her and leave her with a face full of cum.

which one? wwyd?

I don't like to share my toys, but I don't mind people watching.

Right. Straddle her on her back for a BJ/Titfuck, cumming everywhere.

Clean my cock with her hair.

fuck her brains out

So, WWYD with them?

Wwyd

Nices whores, facefuck right, anal fingering left and spit on mouth the center

Good, everyone gets to see her used and humiliated, I like it.

Strip them nude, ring gags, tie into forced 69. whip their asses until they start licking each other's cunts. Once they've lezzed out for a while, rape their asses.

Kill, fuck, fuck

Right seems like she'd try harder. Let her ride me to a creampie.

Left/Right/Middle?
Fuck/Marry/Kill?
What would you do with them?

I'd love if those glasses had my piss and they had to drink it.

fuck them with a couple of black friends in a big orgy, trading them around like a couple of sluts

left...definitely, left

Would fuck them all in a row.

Both strangers and people she knows alike would hear her begging to get fucked and watch as she eagerly uses her body as a piece of meat.

middle
left
left
middle
left
right

Blowjob race, all three of them. 1 min each rotating. First to edge me gets fucked. All three share the facial and swap it.

You know the Darwents?

Brit or Ashley?

The two on the left have got to be twins, right? If so, both of them. If not, the one in the middle (I dunno why). I'm usually into rough shit and slapping. But for her I want to fuck her in front of the other two. I have to pull her hair at least. Especially holding her head back while she's on her knees taking my load.

Why don't you post your dick up your ass?

Titsjob from right, meanwhile slapin ass of the left making her ass red

the left 2 are not twins. but i do agree with you choosing the middle one. she deserves a good rough fucking

Would go for left and fill her up with these shots
Then go for her ass in the hotel room

Face fuck the blonde until my dick is nice and hard and then raw fuck the brunette doggystyle until I blow my load in her delicious pussy
Wwyd

left

Everybody needs to hear her beg for cock, she'd be so eager.

Right, naked and on her knees, willing to do anything to get me off. Take a nice sweet bj before fucking her forcefully.

L/R?
WWYD?

left

left

Right, cockslapped until her will breaks and she cries while she sucks it.

Who are you responding to?

I'd take turns facefucking both of them until I busted all over both their pretty little faces. Then I'd strip them and drop them off some where public with cum on their face, making them walk back naked and humiliated like the sluts they are.

Fuck, Marry, Kill.

Wwyd?

Left, missionary, starting slow and keep on speeding up until that pussy is getting pounded.

Left or Right?

Left, berate her and throat fuck her while pinching her nose

Hotties. Want em both for tits, pussy, and mouth pleasure.

Making them both suck on my dick, and after that, pounding them hard and in the ass until they both cum on me

Left or right?

Sheena

Right. Facefuck and cum all over her face and tits.

Surprise facial for the hottie sitting by the pool after middle gives me a wet handjob while taking dirty.

Left, rough with choking on the bed while right watches, hogtied in the corner.

rape right at a high school party after locking ourselves in the parents room, i'd film it and invite others in to cream pie her pussy and make bets on who gets the little slut pregnant

wwyd to her

Left. Standing fuck with her legs wrapped around me, moterboating those tits.

anyone?

Replies for replies, bitch.

getting the middle one on all fours, while i fuck her doggiestyle, oulling her hair, and spanking her hard, while the other girls masturbate. after im done with her i would go to the others

Flip over the floatie and fuck her ass while holding her in the water. Don't let go until I finish.

?????

>SEXY TEENS SITES...

nanachat.io/Gj6

Grab ankles, fuck while still in flamingo, suck toes

those two men are in the wrong garb!

wwyd

Far right, up against that fence

Left. Would skull fuck the shit out of her

Right coz i'm a sucker for blondes

Get her on her knees sucking every inch of my cock while I thrust in her mouth and play with her tits.

i bet she likes sucking cock, how would you fuck her?

I'd start by fingering her until she's begging me to fuck her. Then I'd bend her over and start slapping her ass. I'd grab her by the throat and fuck her from behind. I'd cum in her and make her clean my cock by fucking her mouth.

she would enjoy cleaning the cum off cock

I would enjoy using her body. I'd turn her into my toy. That includes pulling down her panties and fucking her in front of her friends.

i wonder that her friends are gonna think of her being such a slut