>this fucking national team

Welp, here's the list of players called up for Argentina to face Chile and Bolivia

>GK: Sergio Romero, Nahuel Guzmán, Mariano Andújar

>Defenders: Ramiro Funes Mori, Nicolás Otamendi, Pablo Zabaleta, Marcos Rojo, Julio Buffarini, Facundo Roncaglia, Emmanuel Más, Marcos Rojo, Mateo Musacchio

>Midfielders: Javier Mascherano, Lucas Biglia, Éver Banega, Guido Pizarro, Enzo Pérez, Marcos Acuña, Ángel Di María

>Forwards: Lionel Messi, Paulo Dybala, Ezequiel Lavezzi, Sergio Agüero, Gonzalo Higuaín, Ángel Correa, Lucas Pratto

JUST

>fail three times with obvious glaring mistakes
>keep making those mistakes

it's like Mexico who didn't change anything after 0-7

what gets me is that Bauza's calling up Argentine league players when the league has been inactive since december of last year due to issues with the TV deal

>GK: Sergio Romero, Nahuel Guzmán, Mariano Andújar

This is what annoys me the most, we have at least 10 keepers way better than these armless niggers, even orion is better

>Ezequiel Lavezzi
Hasn't he played zero (0) matches in 10 months in the Chinese League? Why would Bauza call an inactive player in a MLS-tier league to your NT?

>even orion is better
lmfao

Who's better than them, Caballero? He's Bravo's benchwarmer, and Bravo is bad enough. Rulli? Concedes like 3 goals per game

Because we don't have many box-to-box wingers to play a classic 4-4-2, which Bauza likes

>Lucas Pratto

because he can tell good jokes so messi can laugh

you now remember him scoring against Colombia, then the camera showing an unhappy Higuain

>caring about something that is not a tournament

Why even bother?

pagani was rigth, they are a fucking Logia.
you will hear me scream a lot in monumental against chile
A FUCKING LOT

Because they are at risk of not even getting to go to said tournament.

because we are not going to qualify desu

Time for heroball

I'm speechless. This may be so funny and pathetic that I cannot even find words showing my amusement.

Take this emoji instead.

Why no Icardi?

You are a fucking autismo Ahmed

>german humor

Both games with Brazil are done so as long as you have Messi you should win the rest of your games

>argentinian fans are pechos frios like their NT

>says the chilean

I've seen too many posts from your people that reek of

>well, the copa americas were nice...

after every bad result. As if you just know your team of frauds is being exposed.

>German autist overreacts with too much emotion

Typical.

>that flag
>talking about fraud teams who have been exposed

You guys got guido pizarro, itll be alright

>buffarini
>a fucking bufa
Thanks for the laugh, Bauza.

Icardi/Pastore/etc. exist

3 - 5 - 2 is the only way

marcos rojo is a decent player, I guess, but calling him up twice still seems excessive

wasn't lavezzi like perma dead?

>tfw watching Fantino's rants again
Funny desu, but really, how many players are there just because they are Messi's friends?

kys fatass

Tell me about Pizarro. Often bought him in FM. Surprised he's uncapped and plays in Mexico.

Why Willy Caballero wasn't called? This shit is ridiculous

>Pizarro
literally who?

wasnt that what germans did since 2002 till 2014? also, argentina unironically had a great defense these last few years.

man i fucking miss >moyes

>no caballero

your NT is a fucking dumb shit

>He's Bravo's benchwarmer
no he ain't

we tried everything, no regrets about "wasting the GOAT"

We tried making a team that works without him, and putting him on top of it, so he doesn't feel the pressure (Basile). It didn't work.

We tried making a team that plays like Barcelona so he can feel comfortable (Martino, Batista). It didn't work.

We tried making a team that is good at defending and making him the center of our attack, Maradona 1986 style (Sabella). It didn't work.

He chokes against Brazil. Okay, Brazil is a great team. He chokes against Germany. Okay, Germany is a great team. He chokes against Uruguay, okay, they are world champions.

We sacked coaches and players because he didn't like them (Riquelme, Tevez, Basile). We put in coaches and players just because he asked (Martino and his Newell's friends).

He doesn't score in KO games? Maybe he's saving up for the next game. Maybe he's saving up for the final.

Now he had this chance in silverware. He only had to perform against Chile (so you understand how small they are, 3 people died celebrating a Copa America). Many people would have hailed him as the GOAT, even though winning a Copa America of which we have 14 already doesn't mean much.

Not only he doesn't perform, that's okay, another bad day. Not only he doesn't score, it's okay, 11 KO games without scoring, but it's okay, he's still good. Not only he doesn't assist, it's okay, it's your team mates right? They are your friends Messi, you sacked Tevez, you asked for Higuain and Aguero. But okay, we get it, you didn't assist.

On top of all that, he doesn't even run. He just walks the pitch. Fuck him.

>tfw those two defenders play for >my club
just

>mufarini
>no kranevitter
>Bauza still manager

Yeah team goes to shit

>Defenders: Ramiro Funes Mori, Nicolás Otamendi, Pablo Zabaleta, Marcos Rojo, Julio Buffarini, Facundo Roncaglia, Emmanuel Más, Marcos Rojo, Mateo Musacchio

>Marcos Rojo, Marcos Rojo

what did argentinien mean by this?

>We tried making a team that is good at defending and making him the center of our attack, Maradona 1986 style (Sabella). It didn't work.

You'd have won that World Cup and probably a Copa America if Higuain could finish his dinner, I don't think that's fair.

>Mariano Andújar
>Roncaglia
They still play?
>Pratto
If you hate Icardi that much can we take him?
>Lavezzi
top fucking kek

Keep Icardi literal team cancer he is

lol

Why?

He's a Serie A babby

That's a copypasta. Some retard really did believe it, though.

Caballero took Bravo's place, ald

*lad

>No Rulli, No Icardi, No Abraham, No Gaitan, No Pastore

Lel

One of the most consistent cdm's in mexico last couple of seasons

>le va a las sopilotas
mtt amigo