For all you white supremacist nerds out there on the internet... Would you breed with this black princess?

For all you white supremacist nerds out there on the internet... Would you breed with this black princess?

Other urls found in this thread:

camwhores.tv/models/reycharlz/
researchgate.net/publication/223864180_The_Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study_A_Follow-Up_of_IQ_Test_Performance_at_Adolescence
nanachat.io/Gj6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

as long as she's not an asshole and we have enough in common that i would enjoy being with her, then yes.

No way it is treason

no, I don't want my children to be retarded

I respect your beliefs as a white nazi... But that is highly unbelievable considering she has a 10/10 body and OK face as an African American female. I bet you would def stick your dick in it and breed with her

BTW pic related is not her. Different African American woman.

I would not breed with any of these specimens, in fact even if you filled the whole thread with examples you couldn't convince me, just try me.

plenty of black girls with 10/10 bodies but good luck finding one that isnt a disaster from the neck up.

You are a fascinating subject indeed. I would love to take you to my laboratory and conduct said tests on you. I would have such 10/10 black African American female strip in front of you and give you a lap dance and tease you just enough to give you blue balls... And see if you would finally cave in.

Highly unbelievable. We shall see

Black girls know how to keep a man's stomach full and his balls empty. There's a reason white male-black female mairrages have the lowest ever divorce rates among all races.

no way, i do not want to give my children with a low IQ.

I don't care, good pussy is good pussy and im not bothered what race. So long as the persons not trapped in victimhood. I won't breed with feminists or any form of SJW.

You already have a low IQ and so will your children.

Anyone have anymore hot AA women?

Not a white supremacist or a nerd.

I'm a white nationalist, and I'd fucking hit that shit.

>i do not want to give my children with a low IQ
your parents had no problem with it

Some black women have good bodies but their face and attitude ruin it. Having lived in a mostly black area it just solidified by anger at them.
Even the high-class niggresses are either far left idiots begging for money because MUH SLAVERY or some annoying stuck up bitch that thinks she's better than everyone because she has a job despite being black.

For me it's not about the genes or IQ, it's simply the fact that they are gross and annoying as fuck. I wouldn't breed with someone who makes me wish I was deaf.

Breed, no , fuck, perhaps

With a very thick condom, yes. Also she'd have to whinny like a horse.

What's her name?

Why not?

Even with the perspective that you're destroying their population with our white DNA?

I would say it would have a psychological impact on the blacks but it would also have the same effect on the white community.

10/10 easily would

>I bet you would def stick your dick in it and breed with her
Making rational decisions, thinking about the future and not basing your actions on instincts and ephemeral pleasures is what differences people from niggers. That's why whites create stable families while blacks create single mothers with children more prone to crime due to the lack of a parental figure and stable income.

You sir, appear to be a nigger.

>'differences' as a verb

I'm not white, I'm not nazi I just don't like niggers like you.
Go back to worldstar.com and die there in a chokehold you god damn coon.

Not a white supremacist but I still wouldn't fuck her because I don't find her attractive.

Sauce?

Honestly... Its not even a racist thing, black chicks dont do it for me, major turn off.

camwhores.tv/models/reycharlz/

i think its just rey these days

>10/10
You need to get some fucking standards. That bitch is nowhere near a 10 no matter what the color of her skin is.

It'd be treasonous to your dick not to.

>that shit
>she's black
>lol

I don't respect anything about the terrorist scum destroying my country.

researchgate.net/publication/223864180_The_Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study_A_Follow-Up_of_IQ_Test_Performance_at_Adolescence

English is not my first language, give me a break.

>great tits
>great body
>great ass
hell yea, nigger.

no

>breed with
no
fuck? sure

GEAE131B

that kind of twerking is really weird
it must be some kind of species difference, as I don't find it sexy at all

>You can request the full-text of this publication directly from the authors on ResearchGate.
nope

So what you're saying is, you wouldn't want your dick being twearked on like that

Fuck, yes, Breed, no.

As a black woman, she would expect me to beat her, leave, and then ignore my offspring. Can't go there.

but you're still laughably wrong...

of course, black girls exist to be colonized.

furiously

Quads of holy truth

>I bet you would def stick your dick in it
Yes
>and breed with her
No

My parents would be disappointed. Couldn't do that to my parents.

"breed"

no way nigger

with a slut ? no thanks

No I won't I'm not into bestiality

Disgusting. Get out of here, nigger scum.

So let me get this straight... Because she took a video of herself showing off her amazing nude body... She's automatically a slut?

What a fucking retard lmao

>SEXY TEENS SITES-

nanachat.io/Gj6

I don't even find it sexy
It's too manic, like a seizure
I get that among different species, different mating dances exist

>Because she took a video of herself showing off her amazing nude body... She's automatically a slut?
Yes, you cuckold faggot, it's automatic.

Noooooooope

Serious talk here. Give me a nice looking black woman with none of that ghettoness and i'll fuck the shit out of her...they do exist i seen some out there. btw not white supremacist just a random lurker

Lets run some numbers for you faggot
African Americans
>13% of the population (Approx. 40 million)
>Over 1 million incarcerated
>Highest rates of abortion
>highest rates of murder (over 10,000 killed annually by their own)
>Highest rates of obesity
>lowest life span
>Highest rates of STD's in the heterosexual community
>Over 75% of African Americans carry at least 25% European genome (That's over 30 million at least a quarter white)
>Approximately 30% of that has nearly 50% European admixture
>Highest drug use
>highest crime rates on all spectrum's for their population size, this includes everything from rape, to murder, to mass shootings, to pedophilia (courtesy of FBI annual crime statistics)
>Approx. 20% of the African American population is within child rearing age

I fucking wish that entire 20% of their fertile age group would mix with Whites and Latino's. They would be fucking gone in under a century. Just people with slightly curly hair who bitch and complain at Universities "I'm PART black! 12% to be exact but my people suffered!"

Meanwhile the White American population is 223 million. Let the fucking bleaching commence.

i mean, its decently sound logic. i'd still fuck her daily tho...

I wouldnt love her. It would purely be for pleasure purposes since hot niggers are literally glorified fuck dolls.

black people smell bad when sweaty
>do not want to fornicate with or be near when sweaty

Well, parental absenteeism is one of the biggest issues affecting black communities in the US and probably one of the main reasons for their low living standards. If black people thought a bit more with their head instead of with their penises they might be able to create stable households and bring stable income to families thus ending the cycle of poverty.

Controlling impulsive behavior and thinking before acting is a good way to start solving that problem.

She is beautiful. I would make sweet sweet love to her constantly.

sex yes, children no

She is part Caucasian.

I'm going to be straight here. I am a cuckold, but I am also a white nationalist. I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, anti-biotics the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are just better at fucking. Theres no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, black cock is just better at pleasing women.

The reason white women are turning from the cause and running to niggers is simply because they are not being sexually satisfied. Can you blame them? If you don’t get enough to eat at home you’re going to go out to eat. The only way to save the white race from miscegenation is cuckolding. My pure white wife is my angel, the apple of my eye. And I want nothing but the best for her. So every Friday she gets to fuck a big black cock. And our relationship goes on like normal. We love each other, and plan on having a child soon. She also shares my red pilled beliefs.

Monogamy is a tool of the jew. Just give it a chance once. Its exhilarating. Theres something deeply majestic about watching a toned muscular black stud going in and out of a beautiful white woman. Try it once.

I see no contradiction between believing that niggers should be subservient to whites, and allowing them to service our women.