Did anyone watch that pewdiepie stream live and think "here comes the Journal express choo choo" fucking plebs getting...

Did anyone watch that pewdiepie stream live and think "here comes the Journal express choo choo" fucking plebs getting angry over the word nigger is just sad man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4jdh7EQRgps?t=24
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When he said 'nigger' I laughed my ass off.

Not because of any reason other than the unfunny guy from the internet got himself into some shit. I'm hoping to see his downfall. Not because he used an epithet, but that he represents how you can be at the big time and have no talent. I always love to see people with no business being famous losing their credibility. It's marvelous.

i went on for like 5 minutes straight and the moment after he said it, he was like "oh fuck what did i just do"

youtu.be/4jdh7EQRgps?t=24

Nah, I'm not even surprised anymore. These fuckin snowflakes are just hell bent on being eternally offended, either for themselves or on behalf of someone else. A bunch of self imposing guilty white cuckfucks that have no self esteem because they never did anything worthwhile to actually earn the right to be proud, and now all they know how to do is berate themselves and others for something as mundane and uninteresting as skin color. So now if you say the word nigger all they hear is the dog whistle calling them to get up in arms and beat their drums for a fucking word that should no longer have any social relevance. But it does because the guilty white fucks have no spines, and the fuckin niggers won't stop twisting the guilt knife the whites stuck in their own fucking backs.

Propaganda worked on you

single greatest comment on race ever

Strawman, ad hominem, false equivalency, and red herring all in one post. I'm sure there's more in there. Is this a record?

what a fucking nigger... oh my god... WHY WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME IM SUCH AN IDIOT JEEZ GODAMN IT WHY

>only black people can say nigger
i can't believe you retarded americans allow that shit

kek

What propaganda? You mean the part where I reject the narrative of this crybaby generation and actually have a higher opinion of the supposedly offended than the people mewling on their behalf? Sure. I just so happen to think that a normal fucking human being with a real sense of self worth isn't going to fall to fucking pieces upon hearing a racial epithet and thereby doesn't need me or anyone else riding in to cushion their feefees and offer them some hot cocoa.

why is'nt somebody a wanker? google does wonders for idiots like you

Irrelevant post. Address your logical fallacies or move on.

fallacy fallacy

You're just a mess. I don't know where to start with you. You think you're so different.

I don't think you actually know what any of those things are, either that or you have no idea what is taking place as a result of PDP's comment during the stream. Why don't you go get caught up on things, princess, then you'll understand how the post applies.

triggered

Not applicable

Thinks they are relevant.

ill address that your a wanker, how about that? cock munching, loli spanking, shota hanging, trap banging wanker

trig

>Turns on music channel
"NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER, YUZ MA NIGGER
>ok

>Turn on movie channel
"MAAAH NIGGER"
>ok

>Walks down street
"WASUP NIGGER
>ok

>Damn I missed my shot what a nigger
BURN HIM AT THE STAKES WHITE CSI PRIVELEGED MALE

>/humans

do you guys think he's just like us?

Not applicable.

lol wtf im on the first page? nice first time since the last good ylyl

this is like when feminists go 'HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS'

Really put me in my place there, didn't ya, Snowflake. I especially like the part where you directly addressed my points with logical and well thought out refutations. Typical of what one should expect of the Professional Victim Unit of the Left.

You couldn't handle logic you would just react with memes and condescension. I've been down that route, and I've smarted up, so I'm just cutting out the middle man and being a twat. I hope you understand.

its not so much feminists as it is white people who think that they are better than us and think that they are sticking up for "the little guy" and black people not caring, but want to pretend that they do for the cameras and shit

I've highlighted a stance, albeit in partial abstraction, on self imposed guilt that is assumed by people on the basis of race and their unreasonable and unfounded expectation that everyone else should share this guilt. I condescended only so far as to ridicule those placing such unreasonable expectations. I used not a single meme. Seems to me that you're the one that cannot handle logic since you failed to even attempt to implement any. Yeah, I understand perfectly well, thanks.