Did people just immediately stop caring about this?

Did people just immediately stop caring about this?

19 people died in a terrorist attack

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i_6UTZb-_vI
youtube.com/watch?v=bJ9r8LMU9bQ
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-40171681
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

People don't not care but however tragic they will always be mourned by those who actually gave a damn about them but we're here and have to keep going and not forget.

Come on user, we've had like 2 more since then

It was a publicity stunt that obviously failed. Notice how in a stadium full of teenage girls there was no leak of a video that showed any explosions?

Is their any good music made by the Religion Of Peace?

And?
Why does the UK always do this? You place your tragedies above everyone else when so much worse shit happens constantly, it's fucking sickening. Like, 96 retards get crushed to death in a football stadium and it's like Pearl Harbor to you guys. Toughen up.

The Boston marathon bombing killed 3 people and you guys treated it like another shoah

Stfu amerireddit

There were multiple videos where you can hear the explosion. Loosen the tinfoil a little bit

we live on a hell planet so we're used to bad things happening

I bet none of you cunts have any clue about what goes on in Yemen daily for the past few years through now

Why does the US always do this? You place your tragedies above everyone else when so much worse shit happens constantly, it's fucking sickening. Like, 3000 retards die in 9/11 and it's like hiroshima/nagasaki to you guys. Toughen up.

>just quotes every post in the thread without reading them

go to bed retard

I bet if your nan were stabbed you wouldn't be fuckin saying "oi but this happens all the fucking time in leeds, dun it?"

surprise

The people who control the play down and memoryhole stories that lead to people wanting to stop immigration because they want an IQ monopoly elysium type deal with white competitors gone.

Part and parcel of living in a multicultural city. This is just part of the quintessential British experience.

The middle east has been trash since forever. Who cares?
We need to keep it from infesting the West, AKA the only good part of this planet
Name one good song from Yemen, you can't.

*control the media

when that sadist khan bastard said that it made my blood boil and want to go on a plane to the uk and smack him in the face

Please show some respect to the multicultural society we live in

"Terrorist attacks are the new norm" - President Macron
"Part and parcel" - Mayor of London
"Our new reality" - British MEP

Why the fuck are your politicians so fucking spineless? You're not even trying to fight it you're just passively accepting it. You're accepting invaders killing your children with a shurg like "ok whatever". When the WTC got attacked every American, even the most pussy bleeding heart leftie, was out for blood and wanted war. It was enough to give fucking Dubya a 70% approval rating. We got united and wanted to do something about it right away, you have 50 attacks and people are just like "whatever".

(((Globalists))) won

because "unity", "war", and "patriotism" is too close to "hitler" in eu political circles

Don't think that most people in the UK aren't filled with vitriol when these things happen. Even the more liberal people I know turn into full "just kick the bastards out" types for a day or two after these things happen. The issue is that those in power have a narrative and they're fucking well going to keep to it.

We bomb weddings in the middle east all the time.

Then it lead to one of the biggest money sinks in US history (costing 1.7 trillion, almost another billion owed to vets) and cemented George W. Bush as one of the worst presidents in recent memory.

Because retarded immigrants = dependence on welfare = a vote for left wing parties.

I don't know if kicking them all out is the solution, but clearly you need some sort of reform to solve the issue.

Yeah it's always the politicians, never wanting to do anything because they have their agenda. They care more about their power at the end of the day than your life, same as in any other country I suppose.

No fan of the war on terror lmao, point is people were fucking pissed and demanded something be done and wouldn't just stand by even after 1, and the memory of 9/11 never went away while these terrorist attacks in Europe just kind of happen every so often and get forgotten about with some regularity.

Oh, I'm not saying it is, just that these things bring an awful lot of emotion out of people

Fuck Paul Wolfowitz and fuck his neoconservative drones who set all of us up to fail. Chickenhawk motherfuckers

Oh I see where you're coming from now
They do have to keep a cool head about it though and learn from the US who rushed into a blood war that has now cost us $2.4 trillion with accruing interesting on veterans bills

Yeah I'm not advocating for war, but really I don't know what the solution is realistically speaking other than stricter immigration/refugee vetting. I dont want to go deport all muslim or what not but 9 times out of 10 it's going to be someone from the middle east and you can't ignore that fact. I dont know what they can do without pissing half the population off.

So what is the solution?

>You dedicated "Don't Look Back in Anger" to the victims of the Manchester attack and the Grenfell Tower fire. Do you feel more responsible about speaking out these days?
>"No, not at all. That song got hijacked. "Don't Look Back In Anger?" You should look back in fuckin' anger. You should be fuckin' kicking off, you should be finding out why these fuckin' things are going on fire. People should be pissed off because we're getting fuckin' shafted. Your kids can't go to a gig these days without getting fuckin' beheaded or something. It's fuckin' out of order. The people that we put in governments know why this fuckin' shit's happening and they should deal with it. We're just walking around like fuckin' chickens while they're going, "London's open for fuckin' sale." Fuck off, mate. Sort it out."

Based Liam

He's gonna be on that colbert drumpf show with the mooch on monday. That shit is going to be biblical.

He's 100% right though. Who the fuck would be happy that their buildings are getting set on fire and kids getting murdered by people who don't really need to be there to begin with.
Even "strict vetting" will piss people off. Look at Trump. Then again that's probably just because he's Trump and people hate him for being him. The US is more right wing than the UK I assume (like most EU countries) so if people call immigration reform "racist" here I don't know how it' dgo over in the UK.

Another one probably happened so they forgot.

i like this thread it's comfy and not a shitshow like most of the "political"-esque threads.

I'm going to call some people cucks and Jewish shills to disrupt it

If I wake up in the morning to find shit in my toilet I'll just sigh and flush it down, but if I wake up in the morning to find shit on my kitchen counter now there's something to worry about

hurrrr fucking libtards

is that better?

Also, thread themes?
youtube.com/watch?v=i_6UTZb-_vI
youtube.com/watch?v=bJ9r8LMU9bQ

Really? Holy fuck I didn't know Liam was on that night hahaha

>“Theresa May says such attacks ‘will not break us’, but her own life is lived in a bullet-proof bubble, and she evidently does not need to identify any young people today in Manchester morgues. Also, ‘will not break us’ means that the tragedy will not break her, or her policies on immigration. The young people of Manchester are already broken – thanks all the same, Theresa. Sadiq Khan says ‘London is united with Manchester’, but he does not condemn Islamic State – who have claimed responsibility for the bomb. The Queen receives absurd praise for her ‘strong words’ against the attack, yet she does not cancel today’s garden party at Buckingham Palace – for which no criticism is allowed in the Britain of free press. Manchester mayor Andy Burnham says the attack is the work of an ‘extremist’. An extreme what? An extreme rabbit?”

“In modern Britain everyone seems petrified to officially say what we all say in private. Politicians tell us they are unafraid, but they are never the victims. How easy to be unafraid when one is protected from the line of fire. The people have no such protections.”

People like what they're told to like.
If there is a 24 hour media campaign promoting how great mass Muslim deportation is the people will support it.
But those in power don't want the people to support that so they tell them to call it racist and convert to Islam.

Did you make that up or get that from somewhere?

>Politicians tell us they are unafraid, but they are never the victims
I mean, there was that one
Still very much has a point though

He was supposed to be on tonight but got pushed back to monday

in bongland you go to the gulag if you talk about it

i stopped caring when she milked this tragedy for a concert.

based moz

Oh, that's crazy talk. If that were the case someone in the thread would've been ca

1. End all Zionist led middle eastern military intervention. Pull every single western soldier out of the Middle East, outside of the ones peacefully stationed at strategic bases in stable, friendly countries (Qatar etc)
2. Invest some of the money which we would have pissed away on another pointless war into refining our immigrant/refugee vetting program and bolstering our homeland security.

Problem fucking solved. If we stop creating refugees by killing perfectly capable leaders like Saddam, Gaddafi and now Assad (on behalf of Israel) then we won't have scores of young, angry men pouring into our countries looking for revenge. Libertarian isolationists have had the answers all along.

don't they actually arrest you for "mean" comments online

You're lucky if you don't go to prison for it.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-40171681

Black Sky event August 23