How does a man who can not sing, learn to?

How does a man who can not sing, learn to?

youtube.com/watch?v=pfAuaXJjhPE

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/peckledon
youtu.be/FSkwDqP-1ZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just sing bro

It's hard as fuck desu

Trying and it's trash.

Fucking right man. I started playing guitar around a month ago and it's really demoralizing when I want to sing songs that I like and it's FUCKED.

Take lessons.

>tfw can't sing high notes that hit home
>tfw can't sing emotional low notes
>stuck with shitty range

Who here naturally /cantsing/?

you do realize that everyone that's good at anything is good because they had an innate aptitude for that thing right? hard work and practice = success is a myth.

you're probably a baritone, which is the most common range among males. you won't be making people cry but you can still work with it. I'm a bass and I can't do shit but crooning, so count yourself lucky.

Nice try, /r9k/

Have you ever been outside

have you?
you must live in a fairy tale

Low tenor actually, but I can't go super high like most tenors. The worst part is my vocal timbre is really fucking light so I always sound faggy because I can only sing in my weakass midrange. If I could belt higher I could sound like Jeff Buckley but I'm shit out of luck with that unless I find a way to extend my belting range.

Learn to breath from your diaphragm, tu use your chest,mixed and head voice, and please learn your range and never strain

is this you? and are you implying that this is bad? go listen to some freakfolk. you just need to find a genre to fit your voice.

Yes, it's me. Sure maybe my actual voice could be decent,but my pitch is all over the place, I drop from low to high brutally. It's impossible to go up and down smoothly.

please help me Sup Forums I can't sing for shit

soundcloud.com/peckledon

Berklee Online has got some videos that could help you improve your singing youtu.be/FSkwDqP-1ZA

learn to rap, its much easier and it can be just as inventive

Everybody is singing, always.

Mostly, write your own material. Doesn't matter if it's shit. Vocal and instrument will reinforce each other reciprocally. It will take time. Smoke cigarettes and eat cough drops.

If you're playing with a guitar then harmonizing your voice with the pitch of each note is a good start. Don't act so Hopeless, you'll be alright

bump

:--)