5'10" masterrace here

5'10" masterrace here

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metric_system
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

6-6'3" is master race. anything outside is gross.

this is for asian countries, yeah?
scale looks off by a few inches for anglo

5'10" is optimal. not to short not to tall. plus you can date cute short chicks without it being creepy/awkward looking

5'10" is a manlet, B grade and below is all you'll get

6'1 reporting in.

6'4 herr. I never realize how tall I am until I see a really tall guy, like 6'7+. Then it occurs to me that that's hat u must look like to everyone shorter than me.

How i*

6'6" all you little manlets fuck off I will break you

Anything less than 7 feet tall is manlet, no... boylet... childlett. Not even worth the air you breathe.
Every woman I date is a loli to me. And they all love the nasty. But you wouldn't know anything about that, childletts. Would you?
You're all just a waste of resources that could be put to better use - servicing me.
pathetic little pygmies.

I'm 5'3 and 20 fuck you all.

I'm 6'3. Feels good man.

>5'10"
pathetic.

Was told I would stop growing in height by 21 or so by my family doctor, and when I hit 5'10" was told "that's it bub."

28 now and FINALLY made it to 6' exactly. Sit down and STFU, doc. Facial hair finally more than patchy as well. God bless my late-blooming genes

THIS IS A MANLETS CHART
REAL MEN ARE BETWEEN 6"2' AND 6"5'
DONT FALL FOR THEIR PROPEGANDA

Nice try op, here is the real chart

*broom snaps*
I'm sorry I couldn't hear you over the sound of someone a 1/2 foot shorter than you charging through

Same, just a bit older. How's life? Fortunate enough for me, I got a qt short gf in my teens and now have a baby on the way. At least its a girl so she has decent chance of being a normie.

I don't know, bro. 1.66m here, I couldn't really care for all this obsession over height.

>5'10" masterrace here
Nah you're unironically a manlet. I know plenty of women that are taller than that.

we dont speak european famalam

Fuck you, freak my ass. Taller the better. Short people are inferior

>We don't speak the measurement that is used in literally every other country bar 2
Ok, mongoloid, it's not like Google doesn't exist.

>5'4.5

too lazy for that

Are there actually faggots on this board that take this weak reoccurring bait seriously?
Shit's in the same down syndrome gene pool as the 'u mad white boi' threads

6'4" here. Honestly, I'm not in that good of shape- I hover around 240-250lb, but it's true.. I could get loads of pussy and I'm below average looking. Girls really like big guys. They feel safer. No one fucks with a girl is she's with a big dude. They like that. Plus, they like being tossed around in bed and big guys can do so. Firmly believe anything between 6'2" and 6'7" is good tier. Anything taller and you look like an animated scarecrow. Even if a dude is taller but Holocaust skinny I'd say it doesn't count, since he doesn't have the muscle density to take advantage of his reach.

I'm 5'7" and i need a quick and painless way to kill myself, whats the easiest way out?

5'3 baby legs here. Lost my virginity at 16 and have never had any problems with being short.

Yes, sadly the retards outnumber us and there's nowhere to run.

t. 5'10

5'10 and literally just turned 18. am i gonna grow or what guys? stopped doing sports for the past while but started going to the gym

Maybe. Is your dad tall? How far into puberty are you?

depends. i stopped growing at 15 at 6'.
but have seen dude come through with that late growth spurt around 18. is/was your father and grandfathers tall?

my dad and his brothers are pretty short but both my grandfathers were pretty tall (6'3+). most of my extended family from my moms side are somewhere between above average and tall. i have no clue where I'm at for puberty since I'm pretty hairless compared to my parents except for down there. i feel like i got cucked for my side of the family but my mom says I'm a lot more similar to her brothers than my dad anyways

tbh all you need is self condifence

>be 5' 7"
>date a 6' 3"
>and a 5' 11"
>and a 5' 9"
why are lanklets so insecure?

6'2 reporting
life is good

Then why isn't every self-absorbed idiot pulling down model-grade pussy like pic-related?

7'8 here, fantastic physical shape...none of you should procreate. Anyone under 7' should be sterilized.

>How much units of this retarded scale is one meter?

what did he mean by this

how many feet and or inches are in a metre

some countries aren't forced to learn shitty imperial measurements, but not sure why user can't google

I'm 5'7 and loving life, stop being a bitch

ego is not confidence

I agree with this statement. From which mars colony do you hail?

>5'10 masterrace
That's cute manlet

>5'11"
Most furniture, chairs are made for 6'; everything is comfy to me.

weird i'm a 5'5' fatty and my gf is a 5'10 chadisha

Shocking how often the two coincide.

i'm 6'2" everything is slightly too short / small

182 cm is 6ft or around abouts i think.

5'8" feels good man

Am i the only one who thinks that things like this are actually pretty cruel? I mean like you can't change height so why make fun of people for it unless there are a midget or some shit.

5"5' 18 yo lost my virginity two weeks ago got blown last week
Never thought I would

Yes. You give a fuck what some roasties think? kek

6'2" here. Any other tall guys love big tall amazon women? I wish I could find a 6'6" qt.

ha for real, but i'm 260 white gorilla straight killer fucken fight you just cause you are taller than me,, I'm 6'3 so i guess short people are way crazier than me

Does your ass still hurt?

As a short person it is kind of funny, it's an easy thing to target and shit I don't blame, I call out fat people and gawky people all the time, what goes around comes around

6'6" Master Race

I mean I'm 5"5' but atleast I'm not a nigger

my friend is 5'11 and fought 5 people at the same time,, no one was laughing.. much more dimensions than height e.g. limb length, shoulder width, and the thicccness..
so many people don't understand human anatomy

If it makes you feel any better I'm 6'10'' and I've been turned down for being too fucking big more than once.

At least manlets can walk into any store and find fitting clothes/shoes.

Why does that guy have a brick over his dick?

Most people on thread are liars.
> based on statistics for people over 6'2.
> There is no way all you faggots are over 6'2
> Obviously adding 2-4 inches. Stop being
insecure faggots.
> Unless thread is mostly northern European. Then it makes sense

6'0" mastereace

>statistics for people over 6'2
"Even more strikingly, in the general American population, 3.9 percent of adult men are 6'2″ or taller." Gladwell.com

6'3" suck my ass

Its 2017 use metrics wtf cavemans

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metric_system

Arguably wrong.

THIS IS AMERICA FAGGOT. REST WORLD IS LIL POO to US

In the same way the rest of the world sees you.

Good for you, sir. Be happy, there are tall guys who are miserable.

6' 4" with a 6' 11" wingspan, i am 240 lbs, almost pure muscle with a 12% bpi

6'6" lanklet, can confirm

fyi, I felt like 6'4" was the perfect height

oh well, what can you do

Realistically, you probably won't grow at all after 18. If you do, it will be very minimal gains like half an inch or an inch if you're lucky.

Of course, this all depends on your genetics. Although it's very rare, people can have growth spurts at 18 and beyond. Especially if you were a late bloomer.

180cm here you dumb cunts learn real measures not that redneck system

yes because 14-3 percent of population trumps all. There are more 5'10 and shorter than 6'0 and taller. Easier to eliminate the 6ft and over population lols. But you guys think with your height and not your brain.

6'0" still wish I was a bit taller because I hate looking up at people

Pics or you're a manlet.

>Caring this much about one feature because it's the only one you got.

Pathetic.

>Itt men who's height is their only point of pride
Memeing aside by the SS standards below 5'10" is manlet, that being said it was originally going to be 5'11" but they decided to make himmlers height the minimum. 6 is your ideal and I thank god every day I made it

Jump off a stepladder

Manlet begone.

This, was a Manlet runt and shot up to 6 ft my senior year

/rekt

FUCKing sa

Being 5'9 I have nothing to worry about you elitists. And it's mostly white woman who will go after taller men (out of their league)

vage

can guarantee that you round up very generously to get to the 6ft mark. You probably also measured yourself whilst wearing shoes.

all 6fters are the same. Stay manlet, manlet.

This shit leads to sons that are under 6'6. His kid will be 6'2-6'4 now. But who gives a shit. And it looks like he's with a little girl but whatevah

6 ft 8 reporting in. Chicks dig it.

I don't measure myself because I'm not a weirdo kek. I go to the doctors where you have to take your shoes off, because I'm white and can afford insurance

What's 193cm in feet?

perfect height difference for the 6'9 pedos.

>I don't measure myself because I'm not a weirdo kek

The manlet mindset everybody. Scared to actually measure themselves. Scared to know the truth.

You will always be an inferior specimen.