Hey Sup Forums wanna talk?

hey Sup Forums wanna talk?

About what?

OP here about anything

Why are you a homosexual?

is this what H means? are you from Japan?

OP here im not are you? i dont like gays

>creates a thread for talking
>doesn't talk
11/5 user

OP here cant really talk to people who dont bring up conversations thats what im kinda waiting for

what is your favorite movie?

OP here sorry i cant answer i dont really watch a lot of movies but when i can i love horror movies action movies are shit

So....uh....ya like jazz?

hey op. looking for a new automatic masturbator on amazon. any suggestions?

Will communism take effect globally in the next 10 years?

OP here yeah sometimes its alright more of an indie person

Cristina o Mauricio?

OP here no way its been proven to fail

OP here why are you acting like me

real OP here nice try trying to derail fag but i would have at least included a pic

OP here no need to be rude to that guy

real OP here okay this is kinda fun lol

truth be told your thread and personality are shit but that's just me, but it seems like others agree

I think you'll get more serious attention when you're friendly

OP here what have i not been friendly about all i've said is i dont like gays just trynna talk to some cool people

the general cool Sup Forums kid attitude

OP here oh im not cool at all im pretty shitty i get that all i have said i believe is that i dont like gays if thats bad im sorry im just looking for casual convo

literally half your pics say otherwise, also I really don't see the point of opening all your posts with op here. There's no one else here

OP here just sorta a signature thing i guess and i dont see how my pics say otherwise but oh well are you interested in having casual convo or no

Lifting weights is fun for me. I like going to my gym's sauna after lifting. It's relaxing and increases HGH (human growth hormone). Gotta rest big to get big mane.

first picture says nigger
other picture some funny dog face you see on iFunny
>you r faggot.gif
fucking loser weeb pic as you call someone a fag
weird "meme" hentai image

What kind of position do you sleep in?