I'm a 23 year old white american man with a high school diploma

I'm a 23 year old white american man with a high school diploma

Which of these countries would be the easiest to immigrate to and how?

Why do you want to get out?

the healthcare situation in this country

that's literally the only reason

I don't have any vested interest in any of these foreign nations, but it's a matter of survival

>23 year old
>high school diploma
You can be lucky enough to scrub toilets in most of these countries

you wont be eligble to free healthcare in most countries unless you've got citizenship or residency
Also you probably have a lot more luck getting a decent job in America than any of those countries if you've only got a high school education

It's actually really hard to move to EU in general unless you're a refugee. Unless you have a job here waiting, not gonna happen

Scrubbing toilets is better than living in shitmerica

OP here

this post wasn't me

Maybe Scandinavians needs waiters/janitors/dishwashers?

>you wont be eligble to free healthcare in most countries unless you've got citizenship or residency

wrong

I'm 20 with high school, what degree to get jerb

come home white man

Closest thing to USA would be UK or Sweden.

I'm in the same boat OP. I don't want to leave though. I want things to be better. Still can't believe that healthcare care actually went through. Trump was supposed to be our guy

I'm 36 and back in school (all I did was drink the first time) and I'm doing computer science so I can live the good life here on the west coast, or literally anywhere else in the world I could want to live. Have you considered the same? Programming isn't for everyone but so far I think it's actually quite fun.

Sweden is more like America than Australia or Canada? I think I'd love Sweden but I doubt that this is right.

>or Sweden
Most Americans wouldn't make it a fucking year here

I wouldn't live USA

Leave*

Just throw away your passport and pay some smuggler to ship you to sweden, where you just say that you are a 19 year old surgeon.

Sweden is great if you live in a small town. Large cities are cancer, but recently nignogs have been starting to spread smaller towns

Why is that, dubslord?

Social life here is drastically different from the one in the US. It's not a meme that we don't small talk or do stuff like that, we simply don't. People from "social" countries generally find us to be very reserved and cold.

A high school diploma isn't gunna get you far.

You can get that under-30 working visa in some of those countries (including aus). Maybe do that, find an employer that really likes you, and maybe they'll sponsor you long enough for you to become a permanent resident?

A big gamble with a lot of uncertainties in that plan though.

I live in Seattle where people are like that already. In fact Scandinavia sounds like Seattle in a lot of ways to me. A normie from the south would probably hate out there though, yeah.

They are, but they leave immediately.

I am sure you were able to learn google things.
Why don't you try it since different countries have different requirements?

Not that guy but you will go nuts living here. Sweden is for swedish people, people go nuts if they come here.

>high school diploma
You're not going anywhere. Closest thing is a working holiday visa in Aus or NZ but that's only good for a year.

Nice trips but that sounds suspiciously like "fuck off, we're full" to me.

ah, the seattle freeze

It's true tho. Americans are notorious for becoming depressed after living here for a while

People here are generally pretty nice but very introverted. I think it's partly the gloomy weather and partly that it's a bunch of tech autists flooding the place lately. But truly if you can break the ice, it's mostly nice folks here.

W
Everything is pennies with h1b only readies are free

I maintain that I think I'd be fine but I guess I'll never know unless I end up moving there and finding out for myself. Which I have no present plans to do, but I wouldn't mind.

yeah, when i visited seattle like year and half ago everyone was nice and pleasant to me. even the cat bookstore dude was nice

Doesn't help that Scandinavians are pretty weird. Kinda stoic and solitary uunnntill there's alcohol involved.

>UK
lolno

immigrating to europe is pretty hard, same for them coming here from what i understand. you're not going to get a residency permit if you're unskilled. you could get a study permit and go to university there, but you are expected to return to your home country after your studies are over and your time spent in country on a study permit doesn't count towards the time required for a proper residency/permanent residency permit.

i guess you could just fly there on a tourist visa, make border runs to renew it every 3 months, and then try to find some shitty under the table work and leverage that into a proper job. i don't know if that works for whiteys though.

You think it's possible to get 20 million calories/20,000 pounds/60,000 potataoes per arable acre?

If you don't have at least a STEM degree then don't even fucking bother.

You would not be qualified to stay here, Australia will probably say the same because their immigration laws are even stricter than ours.

How is London sultanate?

You swedes are weird even without alcohol

are danes the most normie out of the nordics?

>immigrating to europe is pretty hard

Not true you just need citizenship, I have a cousin that worked for a year in Germany in an ice-cream store without any knowledge about the language

Shit as always, I avoid going there.

Why is Denmark so normie when the rest of us aren't? Is it because you don't have a lot of wilderness? We love the idea of having some cottage in the middle of nowhere to retreat to.

1910tech supports 6 people per acre with potatoes, this supports 11.4 billion people in the USA using 11.9 billion acres for potato production or similar crop with 90 bushels per acre

Get your postsecondary in something useful, then we'll talk.

You can do it here if you like. College prices are often double for foreign students and still cheaper than US domestic prices.

Personally suggest E-security programming or one of the actually employable trades. You can start your skills online.

If you do, you said healthcare was your major concern so stay the fuck away from major cities and stick to midsize towns for good service without wait times.

None, go to uni

This is 38x current USA population.

we leave our children alone outside stores and cafés, we aren't that normie

>how to destroy your soil

forced socialization when young. is that the secret to being a normie then?

Growing potatoes?
Crop yields have increased dramatically in time not decreased

>make college too expensive for your to get a degree
>all foreign countries require a college degree to grant you immigration
>can't leave unless you're rich enough to go to college in the first place

america really is a fucking literal prison

Work out and get a haircut, then you'll be a normie

Yeah man but MUH FREEDUMS amirite? XD

Not quite. If you come from here and do that, there's at best a 30/70 chance of becoming a normie. But most that try become failed normies.

What are you even talking about? Nords are fucking turbo-normies.

>highschool diploma
>23
Good luck haha

We may not notice it but most people in our countries are naturally good looking so if they actually cared a bit about their appearance, they'd become something in life. Not sure about America but it doesn't hurt to try

Maybe I didn't get the memo then? I'm a 25 yo kissless virgin neet still living with my parents.

Eh, they have those in every country, including the allegedly outgoing US.

Average corn yield per acre currently is 190 more than double 1910, so around 22 billion population in just USA with just using the 1.9 billion acres for a 190 bushel crop

Rice can also yield 190 bushels per acre

are you a qt though?

me on the left

so the before picture?

Assuming 190 bushel per acre earth can feed with rice 172billion people.

I'm an average-looking dude albeit quite short. Sadly not a homosexual though. I say sadly because there's literally no way in hell I'll ever manage to attract a non-land whale female. Men are much easier.

190 per arable acre of 15.4 billion arable acres*

>white american

>just a high school diploma

it'll be difficult moving to a lot of places on your map

Learn to love land whales then. They're fun. You can trust me on this because I'm American and I know these things.

>Sadly not a homosexual though.
yeah right

I have no interest in forcing myself into a relationship with someone whom I'm not attracted to.

>high school diploma

this is a bait thread

>relationship
Just how much of a normie are you trying to be, Sven? I never said anything about relationships.

Sorry, pekka.

Well that's what I crave, sex is merely a bonus. I'm an introvert and perfectly content with being alone for long swaths of time, just not ALL the time.

That's pretty gay.

guys are harder and more picky t.bh

not OP but i want to hijack his thread

I am a 25 year old licensed electrician that can speak english and spanish fluently. would i be welcome in your cunt?

>Learn to love land whales then.

Yes but you would need to get certified for our electrical systems.

I'm sure you've fucked a fat slag or two, Nigel. It's a good time. You can admit it.

I guess.
Relationships perhaps but certainly not ons.

Some people drop out due to personal reasons, overestimating their intellectual abilities or stupidity.

>spanish

we voted brexit so anything european is now banned

relationships more so. hooks less so but still v picky

How do you even drop out of American high school? It's easy as fuck

>tfw moved to the UK from the US on my mother's marriit endisa and am now a perm res

Only once and never again, her twat smelled like onions.

>marriage visa

I'm an expert on fat chicks and their twats don't normally smell like onions. Sounds like she had something else going on tbqh. I don't know what.

Where were your grandparents born

England would be an easy place for you to find a job and live.

That being said, England is a shithole that's going down the drain and our healthcare system will be fully privatised in 10 years and you'll need insurance in 15.