Thoughts? I personally think it's a 10/10

Thoughts? I personally think it's a 10/10.

Probably the worst AnCo album desu.

Brother Sport and My Girls are inimitable pop masterpieces.
The rest i can mostly sleep on

In The Flowers is so dull

it definitely takes its sweet time to do something

hated it the first time i listened to it
now it is in my top 8 favorite albums

Not really a fan of AnCo's style.

Highly overrated. 3/10

For me, it's Strawberry Jam.

This
and this.

7/10 imo, it's interesting, and a few of the songs have some excellent qualities.

But as a whole it's slightly repetitive (not in a good way, although not inherently in a bad way either) and kind of meh.
I like it, but that's about where it ends for me.

fav album of all time, never gets old

it's just so pleasant to listen to

Anyone who can't get into this album has shit taste and is a straight-edge passionless asshole

It's not bad but certainly doesn't warrant repeated listens. The songs are good but nothing too special. Not many memorable hooks or musical moments. Just cool sounds and cool arrangements of those sounds.

but I'm straight-edge and I love that album

Anyone who gets super into this album has shit taste and is a straight-edge retarded degenerate

Annoying and repetitive.

Bloated, annoying, boring bullcrap.

Apparently it's considered a legendary album among the scarf-clad Pitchfork crowd. Which I dunno, these people turn their nose up at any music that exhibits any kind of emotion other than whining about how their relationship isn't ideal or lyrics so ambiguous they couldn't possibly get across anything and then they blow their load over an album that's basically that except it's got bright and colorful synthesizers.

Yeah, I really don't like it. Like really don't. If I had to list a 10 albums I'd consider the most influential to me this would probably be one of them and for all the wrong reasons.

T. 15 year old that is REALLY into music

4/10.. Anco is not good at making pop music considering pop is supposed to formulaic and anco refuses to make a well structured song

it's very good and one of their best but Sup Forums shits on it because it's their most popular album

I think The Soft Bulletin is better, and so will you when you finally listen to it.

Good but overrated.
Sung Tongs is probably the best AnCo album desu

this album is complete trash. didn't feel anything from this.