Album has aestethically pleasing cover

>Album has aestethically pleasing cover
>Each song stands out for its own so the album not repetitive
>Every track is around 2 or 3 minutes long
>Exactly 10 tracks
>Last song is the best one

aesthetically*

The best shit is when the A-side is 5 really good and short tunes and then the B-side is one single awesome song

There's no such album

only in my wet dreams

>Album cover is shit
>Around 9-13 tracks
>Most tracks are just plain sounds or emptiness, with a vocalist that has down syndrome
>Tracks are around 10-15 minutes long
>The last track it's nothing but a hidden little song at the end.
>Sup Forums likes it

instant Sup Forums core

t. every swans record

pretty close

Its this right

The original release of Soul Discharge is exactly this minus on track that's 4 minutes long. Best song might be debatable as well.

>double album
>entire first disc is killer
>entire second disc is only fair to middling

everything but the last track is 4:44

hey!

is it?

first thing I thought of too

Pretty close

Pretty damn close if it weren't 11 tracks
And last song is indeed the best one imo

what fucking world do you live in where "take it or leave it" is the best track?

i'd literally put it in the bottom three songs on the entire record

>Exactly 10 tracks
You're thinking of an EP my guy

in what world do EPs have a double-digit track count unless we're talking hardcore punk or Autechre

The Queen is Dead perfectly fits all of these criteria other than the song length (and maybe the last song is the best but that's debatable)

also the fact that it isn't good

its this
you just went full pleb my guy >those guitars

epic

>>those guitars
are shit compared to any of the other tracks. best track on the album is alone, together pussy

I dunno i guess its some sort of nostalgia effect
Take it or leave it was the first Strokes song i heard and the one that got me into them
Still a classic song for me and my personal favourite of the album alongside "Someday"

Honestly, that's their worst album. Their other 3 releases fit a lot better.

but their s/t is the only one that comes close.

we're reaching impossible levels of contrarianism

fair enough

>TQOD
>Worse that MIM

This is that album.

This doesn't quite fit the criteria, but it's close

Except Say it Ain't So isn't the last track

Nah, I just think it doesn't have many stand-out tracks. I can only remember 3 or 4 songs out of 10. The rest are completely throwaway. I will admit that the title track and There Is A Light are among their best songs, but besides that it's just boooring.
Easily. It's overall a better and more memorable pop album than TQID, plus That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore is basically a less shit version of I Know It's Over.

close enough, also you were very close to P E N T A S

this used to be my favorite album pace but not anymore

>only 3 or 4 songs out of 10
>rest are completely throwaway

>album has I Know It's Over, Cemetry Gates, Bigmouth Strikes Again, The Boy With A Thorn in His Side, and There Is a Light That Never Goes Out

admit you have shit taste

>basically a less shit version of I Know It's Over
pic related

The only memorable song on MIM is How Soon is Now, and that wasn't even on the original release.
fagot.

this album sucks so bad bros
>i know its over
>bad

I said I liked There Is a Light That Never Goes Out. The Boy With The Thorn In His Side and Bigmouth are very good too, but like I said the rest is pretty throwaway. Still a decent album, but it pales in comparison to the rest of their discography, which for me clicked immediately. Guess I have shit taste.

Idk I just disagree (i think most people do, critics included)

it's just a fantastic album through and through. although their s/t is amazing and pretty close. MIM is a very shoddy record but has some great highlights at certain points

Yeah, opinions are opinions I guess. What do you think about Strangeways Here We Come?

whatt happened

it's very enjoyable but i don't think it's nearly as consistent as their s/t or tqid

i don't know why we haven't talked about hatful of hollow yet, that shit is absolutely amazing

I do agree that Hatful is great. Considering it's a compilation that shares some of the same songs as their s/t, I can't quite put it on the same level as the rest of their discography. It really is amazing, though.

If you cut the last 3 songs this album is literally perfect and fits all of OPs standards.

agreed

everyone in this thread is autistic

Hot Head is 4 minutes but other than that I love the quick pace of this album.
And the fucking cover too, I don't know what it is about it but it's so pleasing.

Get rid of Know and this fits perfectly.

Shit.

>likes iKIO
>Says WWCOHWWG is bad

Nah son you are the pleb

This is it

nah you got it wrong i like KSJDUC and OALisuOASN

Wool isn't the best track though

This is mostly Debut.

In what world do albums have a 25 minute length unless we're talking grindcore?

Fuck off Modest Mouser are good!!@@@!!!

I mean, friend, come on.

Fits 3/5 criteria imo

Ahem

Would be right, if Ballad of the Sister Sue wasn't the best song

SIIIISTEEEEEEEER