What should I do in Japan?

What should I do in Japan?

Other urls found in this thread:

eigamura30.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=FAncpWK75wQ
justice.gov/criminal-ceos/extraterritorial-sexual-exploitation-children
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the question is what Do U want to do while in japan.

Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I’m a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

A lot of fun things that are illegal and immoral

Gambling, drugs, guns, hookers
Typicall Tuesday in the ghetto basically

Trees Bees what do you see?
⍃ ⍄
I see a tree, 1 big tree. An ocean of trees has fallen upon us, we can never go back unless we release ourselves from trees.

No more trees --- Now trees are gone but not yet totally, first we take a picture of the trees.

⇍ ⇎ ⇏ ⇐ ⇑
⇍ ⇎ ⇏ ⇐ ⇑

Yes yes, a picture sounds great. Lets snap it quick and make it bright. We shall always remember the pine forest. But yes? Yes its done. We have finally taken the final picture

What Oh yes a picture has begun ⍃ ⍄
⍃ ⍄

We have only seen twice as many as a third person has seen once. Is it completely gone or is it finally dead? I think
Think.... I see

What now? A fallen tree has awoke

Yes? totally lets take pictures of the fallen oaks. A fallen oak that will be seen by once as twice of a third mans eye?

We only see now

A fallen oak

has arisen to be photographed ᶆ ᶇ ᶈ

It's the trees I say

The trees are back Once again⇻

⎳⎳⎳
And back for bigger powers than a photograpgh. More than a bigger man

That a tree has seen

⅚⇻⇻

A tree once again has been taken from us.

⤬ ⤭ ⤮

⤬ ⤭

Twice more now.

Copy pasta bait

I'd visit fox village and go out into the country for a bit. If it's half as nice as in the animu then I think I'd like to die there.

I like you

I been to japan twice.
and one of the places I enjoy going to is the Toei Uzumasa Eigamura (aka: Toei Movie Land) in Kyoto.
this is the place where if your lucky, U can see them make a real samurai movie or TV show. also it has the outfits stuff from the power rangers and Kamen Rider shows.

eigamura30.com/

Arigato user-san

Stewart is that you ?

Go to a Ramen Cart

here some of the riders outfits from toei movie land

Vending machines

No

Hell yeah

>drugs
>japan

youtube.com/watch?v=FAncpWK75wQ

at least you won't have to worry about getting bummed

Of course its you, youre fooling no one :D

Why are you coming here in he first place?

if hentai taught me anything you there should be a service you can call that'll send you underage traps to your hotel

No, but if you can manage google translate you can get underage schoolgirls sent to your love motel.

Because fuck travel
I'm a Sup Forums fag, I want real news from real people, my fellow neckbeards
not rich assholes

Blow it up for pearl harbor

We already did that twice

Make Hiroshima jokes to your cab driver

STFU faglord.. GOOD LUCK KEN-SAMA!

LMAO xD
If he's cool with it

AWWWWW

He's a super mega Fag

schoolgirls

Do it again!

Also nice trips

I know dude
i know

First off, go to your bank to get your local currency exchanged for Yen. Your bank typically has a much better exchange rate than Forex booths at the airport. Japan typically deals more in cash than credit cards.

Get yourself a coin purse. This is not a prank. Most of the time you will use coins and receive coins as change. Most vending machines take only coins as well.

Once you get there, rent out a mobile hotspot device. This will be an invaluable tool so you can use your phone for navigation, translation, etc.

Get yourself a Suica or Passmo card for use on the trains and buses. Learn the train routes, usually it's in English. These cards do not work on the Shinkansen aka Bullet Trains. You will need to get that separately.

Bring a handkerchief and a packet of tissue paper. This will come in handy since Japan doesn't really have paper towels in restrooms.

Real tips, seen them vlogs
Thanks user

eat CoCo ICHIBANYA
go to arashiyama
go to fushimi inari taisha
go to nijo stations and go upstairs to the game center
also eat at Ippudo for the best Ramen
go to mt hiei (I recommend taking JR to Sakamoto and walk to the cable cars)

Go to the Seiko factory.

Set Akihabara forest on fire and leave pic related in a place safe from the fire but not too far.

Etiquette:

Do not fucking litter nor spit on the ground. It's very rude and may result in fines. It's a very clean country and the like to keep it that way.

When riding on the rails/bus, get on and get off quickly, your ass will get run over and the train/bus keeps a very tight schedule. Don't screw around. Once aboard, no cell phone use. Rules are no talking on phones, no loud music or loud talking. Certain seats are reserved for elderly or pregnant women. If you are sitting in a full car and you see either pregnant women or elderly, offer them your seat.

They recycle everything out there so you will come across bins for different items. If you're not sure what goes where, ask for assistance.

When paying for food/items, place your money/credit card on a little tray. It's an ancient custom that still carries over today.

Play pachiko, but make sure you aim for the center bucket.

Fuck 15 year old since its legal over there

pretty sure it's illegal as an American to fuck anything under 18. If the USA finds out about it, you're fucked.

Ganbatte, Ken-Sama!

>citation needed
If that were the case you'de be arrested immediately after arriving from amsterdam if you smoked weed or from australia if you used one of the legal brothels

touch up a girl on a busy train then buy some used panties

visit a maid cafe as well

>apples are oragnes!
justice.gov/criminal-ceos/extraterritorial-sexual-exploitation-children