Bro like for real how do you get a girlfriend. I'm legitimately depressed and I feel like a have a pit in my stomach...

Bro like for real how do you get a girlfriend. I'm legitimately depressed and I feel like a have a pit in my stomach. I seriously would take anyone, with a few exceptions, but Jesus I'm so lonely.

im lonely too

you don't

>foreveralone.jpg

Jerk off, you emotional hormonal childish fuck...you will feel better.

just ask dont be a betacuck

Just talk to people, be social.

You first need to work on yourself, go to the gym, get a job, get a car, join social groups. Once you have an attractive lifestyle you will have increased confidence and meet more women

This.

gf won't make you feel any less lonely

then you double fucked up

with gf and still feel lonely
and now have to tolerate a woman

distractions are your only option pal.
get into books and literature, poetry and philosophy. embrace that all we are is meaningless, and your only option is to "enjoy your lot".
it's never to late to learn an instrument. join a band. get a hobby. then when you feel whole and happy with yourself... you find a girl within the parameters of those interests. that way when she inevitably cheats on you and breaks your heart,
you'll be ok cause you still have your interests and your own best interest in mind.

or
you can just kill yourself but that's for cowards

As the old saying goes: "you can jerk off your dick, but you can't jerk off your heart."

Most people just go to Sears, buy the kit, and follow the instructions.

Sometimes i really am shocked at how powerful pussy can be.

quit being a bitch

You dont love anyone, you are just fucking horny. Get a grip, god damn.

you should really overcome your fears and grow some courage. there's nothing actually stopping you from getting puss...

You need to be likable first, instead of a pathetic faggot. No girl wants to be with a pathetic faggot.

Lol completely incorrect internet diagnosis.

Nope. Nope. Nope. And nope.
Only way to get a girlfriend if she finds you cute, attractive, or fun to be with.
All the other shit the anons are posting is useless. If ypur attractive, girls will fall over themselves to bw with you.
Its true. Cry all you want. Call me a faggot. I dont care. Its true.
Best friend was a 10/10. Girls would litterally do anything for him. I was amazed how they would give other guys attitude.
Its a frount all women put up. They are trained to do it. Until they find a hot guy. Then they treat him vastly diffrent. True words. Truth hurts.
Btw, i grew up around rich kids.
Money is a myth. Women want hot guys. Or at the least. Strong and confident men. All else is bullhshit

oh well i dont know
i only want little girl pussy so i dont understand what prevents regular people from getting legal pussy its not really something i can relate to

Ok here's a serious answer.
It's all economical. Talk to EVERY girl you can
>girls dont want to talk to me
dont be a fuckin creep. just talk about what's around you. usually they dont want to talk to you bc youre coming on too strong
>ok user but even then they dont seem interested
It's economics, beta. if they're not interested, you're not either. move on.
>but then ill only get the ugly girls
You are allowed to not be interested in girls
>ok but what if I just cant talk to girls user
practice on the ones you dont find attractive
>no like i literally cant talk to any girl without creaming myself and crying for mommy to clean me up
Kill yourself and make sure to stream it

Stop being a little bitch honestly.

dubs speak the truth

As a faggot i cant believe my fucking eyes sometimes when i see doods turn into pathetic puddles of abashment. Maybe its because i have so many female friends that i know how simple they are, pussy is not complicated...pussy is certainly not worth feeling sorry for yourself over.

yeah really
as a pedophile i get bitches drooling over my cock but they don't know im a pedophile and i really am not interested in what they have to offer. im not really pretty or charismatic either. internet autists don't know how easy it is.

Start talking to girls in your social circles. If there aren't any talk to girls you work with. If none available look into dating apps. You should be talking to them in person as much as possible. If you talk to them on messenger too much you won't be yourself, and you'll probably talk more personally than you'd do in person. The problem with that is when you do hang out everything feels awkward. Find one thing in common and ask to do that together

If the first girl isn't interested move on. There are so many chances out there. You'll fall in like be 100 times. No one is special.

This, but in better English

Understand that a human is a human and listen to the anons. Have some confidence and respect.

Bro what is wrong with you? Ever try tinder? Or any other free dating site? It's easy to get girls man. Just don't make it your main priority...and if need be, get a nice hair cut, trim the beard if you got it and if it looks like shit get rid of it all together trust me okay, get some nice clothes even if it's just two outfits. Then grab yourself a camera take a few pictures of that handsome face throw up on okqupid tinder, plenty of fish then just wait it out my friend