Big areola thread

Big areola thread

No, that's disgusting.

Definitely these

Hello, virgin.

Hello nigger are you done fucking ugly girls cus godlike ones won't notice you?

Just because a chick has big areolas doesnt mean shes ugly

i didn't say that, i was implying this nigger fucks ugly ones, but there must be cute chics with ugly boobs... right?

Plenty of chicks with ugly boobs. Its such a let down

Fuck off virgin, I like big areolas. The puffy ones especially.

Can i have an opinion without being bashed? ffs dude you like to fuck ugly chics then go ahead damn this niggers are so agressive

wife

Uh no. Thats nasty

Obligatory

You're currently continuing to post in a thread that you claim you have no interest in. How boring is your life? Go find some little boy nipples in one of the CD threads and stop your bitching. You are anonymous, nobody here fucking cares what you find attractive on a woman.

Loving how low slung these tits are

more?

right? its like those tits are so ugly they are hot.

Jesus... I need more of that in my life

The gf

I dont even see areolas on this chick

Those monster's were made to be milked.

They look shopped

So me responding to niggers talking to me is somehow related to me caring about this topic? ... nice logic faggot

you gotta appreciate the big nips bro

Don't think so, do a search for 'Ester Mike Dowson' or a reverse image search, there's a ton of her.

theyre real

I don't think this guy appreciates anything. He hangs out in threads that turn him off to argue with a bunch of guys jerking it.

I think these nips are almost on the same level

I'll do it when a grill I'd like to fuck has them ...

actually this is the only thread topic i dislike that i've posted in a long time...

My fat gf has some big areolas.

Ehhh probably just because shes huge

My ex has some big-ish ones.
>Inb4 landwhale/fat/hambeast. I know.

as long as you know

your medals in the mail

no one gives a fuck

Yeah, and it makes little difference to me. The pussy was good. Still is, just rather...infrequent, since she's remarried,

kek

those marshmallows are burnt

puffies are awesome

She's had had them when she was 100lbs lighter. Her areolas looked bigger then with the smaller tits imo.

My girl relaxing

Nice tits

oc

This guy likes his girls to look like little boys

Blonde nipples. No areaola to speak of. Still has some nice cans, though, Dude, weed.

Nice

Negro titties don;t count in an areola thread. Not to be racist or anything, but African titties are a real thing.

Maybe it the lighting, glad you like them though

I love those nipples

My favorite so far.
I really don't understand how can I be a lolicon and like this at the same time.

Those are the worst tits that I've ever seen.

They really are some nice tits. Just making an observation.

Like em?

Want more of them then?

Source?

Thanks user. Putting a face with the tits always helps me out, but I understand that this is Sup Forums, with dox happy 14 year olds everywhere. I appreciate the titties, though. Could she timestamp, or are these older pix?

Of course I want more. Why would I not?

Older. Sorry mate. Mind if I ask what you like about her?

Not at all. Her titties are somewhat unique in the way that they splay a bit to the side yet maintain that sloping yet argumentative stance. I'm a bit concerned about the mole or freckle on her left breast, though. Has she been monitoring that to see if there is a change in shape, etc?
She is truly a wonderful specimen and I would want no harm to come to her.

No, you cant, you're on Sup Forums.