Man:I have a fire arm

Man:I have a fire arm
Cop:Don't pull it out
Man:Imma have to pull it out
Cop:Don't pull it out
>Shots go off
Why wouldn't the nignog just put his hands on the wheel like a normal person instead of continuing to reach for something.

youtube.com/watch?v=6zPJ91jSFHE

more like, why would he say he has to when the cop tells him not to reach for the gun?

Why would you be black in the first place?

you are aware that he wasn't driving right? he was the passenger, not that it means anything to the case but I think it's important we establish you're an ignorant twat.

I think you answered your own question.

This tbh

oh and also to answer your question it was because he was high and slow to react. Mix that with the dumb ass nervous cop (who should have never even been a cop) who pulls the trigger with a child in the car and the guy hadn't even touched his gun yet. "I had no choice" just shows how much of a pussy the guy is.

Yeah but we hate blacks regardless since we've never met one in real life or got picked on by them in high school.

Kek

Ok. Glad you know what its like to be a cop. Guess you should wait till your shot and no kids are around. Gotcha

>niggers
>highschool

You're a fucking moron. Anyone can pretend to be high/drunk and do you know how fast you can pull a gun out, point and shoot? You can literally do it all in an instant. The cop did exactly what they were trained to do.

He should never be a cop. A real cop woildnt shoot an unarmed innocemt mad. He would kmow the gun was legal and he was in no danger.

Niggers are stupid

You shouldn't type. Clearly you don't understand the concept of spelling. . .

Also fuck nigs that can't human correctly.

Niggers are notorious for being very unreasonable. The more niggers in a group, the more unreasonable they become.

Armed unreasonable person is a dangerous person.
When 2 are present, this kind of shit happens. Because the odds have now doubled on someone doing something stupid.