youtube.com/watch?v=xkyxxy6pElY
youtube.com/watch?v=AQRprgbYdTw
youtube.com/watch?v=XB4yX5_6yYo
youtu.be/RsNhNdnwgZg
youtube.com/watch?v=xgfa5UlZAL8
vocaroo.com/i/s00U7bgmB6WM.
youtube.com/watch?v=-JKonI8Td_M
youtu.be/B4TZW1uVNQQ?t=4m30s
soundcloud.com/thechainworld/god-mother-tar-mirror-feat-keijo-niinimaa-of-rotten-sound
youtube.com/watch?v=s07d_qQn__o
youtube.com/watch?v=Vs5727QFhtw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

satan

Slow

soundcloud.com/hello-victoria-972627317/slow

not listening to your shitty band

nu-male cuck metal edition?

What the fuck, why. They'll delete genre generals but they'll leave celebrity discussion threads up?

Got a package from Elffor today with his latest couple albums and the new Aura Negativ. Stoked to listen to them, especially new AN. Heard a preview and it sounds great.

But I have to work through the rest of my backlog first, never thought i'd have a sizable backlog of physical media.

Just put on pic related.

speaking of Uranium from the last thread
youtube.com/watch?v=-G3ihsYijjc

Why is Batushka playing all these major metal festivals in Europe all of a sudden?

So we got Ulcerate, Pyrrhon, and Howls Of Ebb getting it done these few years in terms of technical stuff.

We got Oranssi Pazuzu, Alcest, and Litourgiya doing the atmostuff.

But where are the bands who offer straight up raw as fuck riffage? Who's at the forefront of that?

It's a band created exclusively to make money so of course they're gonna do the most profitable thing.

Finland seems to be at the forefront of that from what I can tell. Bands like White Death, Horna, Sargeist, etc.

I'm mainly into american black metal lately though so I can't say what's the "cutting edge" for modern european riff based black metal.

stop making music

15th for Kvist
youtube.com/watch?v=xkyxxy6pElY

Are they the best comedy band of all times?

even though most of the metal shit I listen to is just black metal and grindcore I've always wanted a JEM guitar. Ibanez came out with a new anniversary one, so you don't have to grab one off eBay.

>LIST: $4,666.65
>3 499,00 €
Yeah, great stuff. Who in the fuck is gonna buy this?

I have a JEM 70v, it's fucking great. BM sounds great but it's versatile too

what's the best American black metal band in your opinion? P

I don't think of any band or band(s) as the "best," but my personal favorite is Leviathan. I like the Quebec scene pretty well too.

hell yea dude \m/

tnt...jesus, that may be a first for /metal/. great to see them here.

actual metal kills faggots dead

youtube.com/watch?v=AQRprgbYdTw

Great album that I had not heard, thank you user.

Pretty solid release right here lads. FFO: Galneryus, Wuthering Heights, etc

youtube.com/watch?v=XB4yX5_6yYo

Post your recent hauls, you stupid kvnts.

literally anything on nwn or dark descent or iron bonehead take your pick

Tell me more about the Quebec Scene

>THE DECLINE OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION--THE METAL YEARS

>In theory, metal is today's real rock and roll--the music of the people. It's basic, it's rude, kids love it, parents hate it. But the closer you look, the stupider and more delusory it seems. Metal isn't basic--it cultivates a pseudo-virtuosity that negates content. The dreams it promulgates are usually foolish and often destructive. Eighty per cent of the "people" who like it are male, and 98 per cent of them are white.

>We get the feeling Penelope Spheeris went into this sequel to her L.A. punk documentary enamored of the theory and came out dismayed by the facts. After interviewing dozens of performers, several groupies, one self-promoting impresario, and a woman cop, she still obviously admires the manic dedication and hang-loose irreverence of metal's musicians and fans. But the evidence does pile up. Sex talk that at first seems purely bawdy is gradually revealed as the usual locker-room misogyny--musician after musician observes that a woman who'd sleep with him would sleep with anybody. Drugs have gone out of fashion, but not alcohol. In one truly horrifying sequence, W.A.S.P.'s Chris Holmes, reclining in a swimming pool wearing full leathers, pours two bottles of vodka down his throat as his mother looks on with a nervous smile.

>L.A.'s atypically glam scene is where the hot American metal bands hail from these days, but that's a new development--of the six elder statesmen who volunteer their tarnished wisdom, only Alice Cooper got his start in the showbiz capital. Maybe that's why the old guys make so much more sense than the young ambition addicts whose mercifully truncated music is the film's ostenisble subject. More likely it's that they're successful enough to have turned into elder statesmen and smart enough to have succeeded. This movie bombed because it got panned in metal's word-of-mouth underground. Nonfans will learn a lot from it.

I guess glam really is nu-male repellent

it's nu-male atmoshit shite

wtf I love jesus now

youtu.be/RsNhNdnwgZg

>To Hell With The Devil
Isn't that his home? Wouldn't he be comfortable there? Is satan a neet?

They meant it figuratively, you argumentative mongoloid.

>shitposts
>this defensive with bants
lmao

this converts the heathen

>When things are going wrong you know who to blame

NIGGERS STOLE MY CAR, FUCK YOU SATAN

am i nu-male if i listen to the first 2 the sword albums?

Don't know if this gets discussed here but it should be.

youtube.com/watch?v=xgfa5UlZAL8

Also Lugal Ki En by Rings of Saturn is amazing even though it's way too uncool for a board packed with low-t, try-hard, hipster faggots.

>Isn't that his home? Wouldn't he be comfortable there?
God holds domain over hell. God didn't him toss him somewhere just so he'd fuck off, Satan is spending his eternity burning in a lake of fire and brimstone.

spending 1000 years in a lake of fire and brimstone**
My bad.

You're automatically a nu-male cuck for asking for personality appraisals from strangers on Sup Forums

i take it you are new here

I need help boys. I've had this fucking song stuck in my head for like a year now. The chorus says some shit like "inside out" and it plays this riff over it: vocaroo.com/i/s00U7bgmB6WM. I'm pretty sure it was like Devildriver or Lamb of God or some shit; melodeath/groove metal. The vocals definitely reminded me of Fafara. I know it's entry level bullshit but I need this fucking song right now. Please help

>too uncool for a board packed with low-t, try-hard, hipster faggots
>Likes ROS and Batushka

this is low effort bait right?

Bet it's this one.
youtube.com/watch?v=-JKonI8Td_M

not quite

fucking kek

youtu.be/B4TZW1uVNQQ?t=4m30s

New Godmother track! (Swedish grindcore.)

soundcloud.com/thechainworld/god-mother-tar-mirror-feat-keijo-niinimaa-of-rotten-sound

Jesus, those things look... awesome!

Not grindcore, sounds more like nucore or emo

>nucore
>emo

k

youtube.com/watch?v=s07d_qQn__o
Metallica is back baby

I promise you need AC more than whatever fag shit you were planning on listening to.

did you expect anything different from this general?

Blue Oyster Cult > Black Sabbath

If you disagree your a pleb

>I have a JEM 70v
That's home invasion worthy right there. I hope you tune it to drop-A and just play Emmure songs.

Would rather be a pleb than pretend things m8

Is having emotion in metal music shunned upon?

do you think he shitposts around here? I love Uncle Varg. Or Louie or whatever he calls himself these days.

Deep Purple > Black Sabbath

If you disagree your a pleb

Deep Purple sucks though.

Blue Oyster Cult > Rainbow > Black Sabbath >>> Deep Purple

>did you expect anything different from this general?

No, but I can hope.

On another note, I've finished listening through the second half of the 90's in Swedish death metal.

Only if your idea of emotion consists purely of muh feels lyricism.

Nice, I'm half way through.

GALNERYUS > MANOWAR

YOU'D HAVE TO BE A NU-MALE TO DISAGREE

>i enjoy wigger slam

Vektor - Terminal Redux

i miss him bros

>havent heard about vektor in a while
>look them up
>entire band quit except for the lead singer
>none of them will talk about why

anyone have some sort of DSBM chart?
It helps the feeling

In return I give a far right metal chart

post your best fatcore lads

Not here, definitely has browsed pol since his channel picked up that demographic in the past year or so

ALICE IN CHAINS IS THE ONLY """METAL""" I WILL EVER LISTEN TO

How come scandinavians got cucked out of their genre by the dutch, slavs and even americans to some extent?

they didn't really, pick any extreme metal subgenre with the exception of thrash and maybe grindcore and the best albums will likely be from Europe, most likely Scandi

Holy shit this guy and his fanbase have become completely retarded.

YOU AIN'T FAT YOU AIN'T NOTHING

>have become completely retarded.
so there was a time when they weren't?

I don't know i thought for some time he was sticking to some kind of happy role playing uncle role

he's still a tree-hugger, wich I can respect

Bigly late to the party here senpaitachi. Just listened to Wintersun S/T for the first time after having it in the backlog for years and found it to be pretty solid. What am I in for with pic related? Abject disappointment?

It's worse in every way.

Reading through the comments he personally "highlighted" on his channel is completely revealing though. Complete retardo conspiracy driven racism.

the s/t is godlike
this is not

100%
He tries to play it off as "I'm not racist, I just think all races should be separate" but it should be completely obvious to anyone with a functioning brain what he's about.

>happy role playing uncle role

wat

>average cheesy power metal record
>godlike

WDHMBT?

His worst video is the one where he argues that writing was a bad invention that caused us to degenerate and lose our memories and that writing doesn't count as 'white' because northern europeans didn't have writing until the southern europeans introduced it.

Should've just stuck with black metal

youtube.com/watch?v=Vs5727QFhtw
most power metal is lame as fuck compared to this

Yeah you can spread all kinds of degeneracy as long as it "triggers the liberals" right? Go back to your oven coffin

average cheesy power metal is godlike you dumb newfag

Really ? I'd like to see that. Sounds like a bucket of popcorn to chew through

I hate Burzum' atmoshit but you gotta love how Varg triggers nu-males so easily

Burzum is trve KVLT

Yeah i am unironically triggered again and again by the shitstains that repeatedly spread bullshit and then go on the defense when called out by screaming "triggered triggered". These numbskulled beta cucks better die.

>atmoshit
>triggers
>nu-males

You have to be 18 to use this site fyi

A true Norseman is a formidable warrior, probably why they never got conquered.