Be

>Be
me
>I was about to take a bath after getting done with homework
>getting my life back together and I was putting my papers back
>asshole dad walks in and sees my papers in organized when I was gonna organize them right then
>ofuk.jpg
>he gets angry and throws my binder hitting my ceiling fan, messes up my bed and kicks all the drawers
>then he said it's better if it was organized like this wouldn't it user
>He starts throwing paper at me like a wiredo some how still intimidating
> douche walksinto his roomfustrated as hell
>wut?

Tell that cunt to fuck off. You were about to fix up your room, no need for him to act that way. If he tries that shit again, punch him in the fucking throat and then immediately shove him onto his ass. If he tries to get up, roundhouse kick him as hard as you can... don't be afraid... really get in there and kick the shit out of him. Then tell him "You pull that pussy ass shit again when I'm trying to get my life together I'll fuck you in the ass then eat your face, you piece of shit"

That should do the trick.

Or... you can just ask him nicely to consider your trying to clean up and maybe he'll listen.

Your choice.

It was actually clean

Before the cunt blew thru

Oh. I'm drunk. Still though, your dad is a dick.

get your dad super drunk and and then beat his ass. whi;e he is recovering, dont let him and bully him into your beta from now on. if you dont behave with strong decisions, then your dad will fuck up YOUR life and will until you finally leave.
fuck up his and be the man, because your dad clearly has lost his way and shouldnt even be considered the man of the house anymore.
"you need to let the boy die so the man can live" - some faggot in GOT

he threw my phone(the only way for me to be on Sup Forums) after i was cleaning the mess. Luckily I had a phone case

He did get mad from earlier because I had missing assignments but he could have disaplend me a difrent way

How old are you?

Call CPS or move out.

this boys a god damn dummy

14 new fag
I moved away from a crack whore Mom so it was worse

Do this I guess
Have a nice life

Search up Erin Wunder (don't know her maiden name

Lol thx man

Bro you need to tell your school counselor tomorrow they will get you outta there asap

I'll see how th night goes

Seriously don't wait and sit on this do it or you'll regret it like I did

Wat happened

I grew up in a really broken household. Don't let it make you bitter. Things will get better, always do what makes you better, and laugh in their face when you're wheeling them into a home later in life.

or kill yourself, I almost did that instead too.

This guy knows what's up

Lol

Baseball cards? Pokemon cards? Photo album??

Good question I want to know too!

You don't need to make up a sob story, just admit you're a slob. People will judge you. And they should.
Survive listing naught misfeed such it's rim.

Did you have a stroke for that last sentence...

MODS
>underage

how much are you selling them pokemon and baseball cards? any yugiohs?

I'll show in min

Not OP, but I found a bunch of baseball cards when I was going through the attic. You wouldn't happen to know their value would you?

Well, baseball and basketball cards. I know that some of them are pretty old and may be worth something.

i know hockey cards are pretty valuable. but basketball not so much i don't think unless it's the jordan rookie or kobe patches or curry auto with patches rookie card

They are base ball cards I'm selling I will make a YouTube video and after tomarrow I will make the eBay

dad's probably just drunk, give him a break, his son is gay

Underage b&

Just get drunk, run into his room, and throw his shit everywhere.
Now you're even.

Video is almost up

just call the police faggot

i don't think that those cards are that old.
on ebay, it says that one of the cards is from the 90s.

Some are from the 80's