Computer/phone nerd here, ask me anything

Computer/phone nerd here, ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

intel.com/buy/us/en/product/laptops/toshiba-satellite-c55-a5310-25ghz-i3-3120m-156-1366-x-768pixels-black-396601
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ever had a masturbatory fantasy involving your mom or a sister?

every night.

This thread will die the same way as you, lonely and boring JK whats your favorite wow race?

why do hackers get hard off of phone booths

i was wondering whats the wecammended dedotaded wam I should have er server

>muh nigga

If I stumble across CP on 4x2chan will I get v&?

I fucked up my PC. About 7% into a hard reset I decided not to do it and i long pressed the power button. Then, instead of turning on it was stuck in boot. What do?
intel.com/buy/us/en/product/laptops/toshiba-satellite-c55-a5310-25ghz-i3-3120m-156-1366-x-768pixels-black-396601
PC is a Toshiba Satellite, pls help

If im running samba how to i force the ldap database to populate across an AD forest amd then make the samba authoratitive for its OU?
Come one nerd help.

do you know a way to make several fake facebook accounts ?

OP here, was playing WoW sorry Sup Forums
you need to kys your shit sucks, that will be 5$ please.
yesfuck its wife. and i will make another, any other dumb ass questions or remarks?

op here, small spaces make for great jerk off areas

also.

MR NOODLE GUY HERE

I'm trying to move something quick, v32 or v44 b is? Kermit, x, or zmodem? Hurry up, mom wants to use the phone.

Justin

I have a nokia 1020 with windows OS. I hear that is no longer supported. Can I somehow install a new OS?

fug, now i feel like having some noodles

How to send virus to Android OP

No firetires allows pizza

What is the best speed RAM to get? I am looking at 32gb of corsair dominatior 3000 ram.

I don't really think this is OP but FYI it's a storage computer, I upgraded to a 1TB harddrive and its for work... if those files are gone like 5Y worth of Images and .txt will be gone

Depends on the proc and Mobo. The manual for your Mobo will give you the info on the fastest Ram you can use. Stray from that and you may have Ram that will not even fit into the socket

How do you make an untracable phone call step by step

You best put that s*** in a raid set. Grab another one p drive and do a raid 1 AKA mirroring. Or, grab two more drives and do a raid 5 that way if you lose a drive he won't lose any of your data. Also Jesus saves but the devil uses backups

Should I install Gentoo?

Only if you're never going to play a game ever again

How do you make an untraceable phone call step by step?

my computer keeps making this funny noise. It sounds like brrt kchhhhh brrrrrt kchhhhh plop

what do

Real op here, jesus this blew up, but idk check ur fans? are you black?

Mr noodle guy here, I can help with this one, go to youtube, search free android free download and download anyone you see. Go some make good old mr noodles, sit back and watch :D

What year did you first build a phone-phreaking box ?...and where did you get the parts to build it

How the fuck to I increase my shit ass Steam download speed

Still working on mine, im slow.

OP here, how is ur speed that shit? everytime i download a game it downloads around 5.1 mb/s. Garbage internet fire that company burn it. and go to a new one.

My laptop screen is busted. How much would it cost to be repaired?

Phone-Phreaking boxes were used in the late 1970-early 1990s to bypass PBX boards inside the phone company to get free long distance and international calls. That technology went out of date shortly after the internet was born
GET BACK UNDER YOUR BRIDGE TROLL......

LG V30 OR SAMSUMG S8/S8+?

NVIDIA GT 210 OR NVIDIA GT 710?

Oh shit i got rekt. WP sir WP

OP here, i get calls like that everyday

> hi I have a iphone with a broken screen how much is it to get fixed
> what kind of iphone?
> oh well ummmm i have no idea its white
>kms

Samsung s8 is good, expensive to fix, 399.99 for a actual screen from Samsung.

Nigga I don't need to change companies. It's around 7 mb/s but for some reason the shit skyrockets to like 18 mb/s when I'm on my college campus. I want to know how to obtain that 18 mb/s at home.

It's a Toshiba, not sure which build. Windows 7, bought it brand new in 2011.

As a past phone tech...as soon as they say "It's an Apple XXX"..I'm like "Fuck you...call me when you buy a real phone"...click

Whats the most advanced piece of technology I can own today? and what can I do with it? can I hack remotely? like that video game where you can shut down traffic lights?

Windows Insider. Will get you Windows 10.

OP here, whats ur network card like?
Model would help, maybe on that back, if ur not trolling.
as a current phone tech i must ask. IS THERE A END TO THIS HELL?

Mr noodles.

>p.s mr noodle guy here

When you meet Satan and he gives you your room in hell...it will be filled with Apple Products
Good Luck with the rest of eternity

Toshiba Satellite

OP here, had a battery blow up on me few weeks ago. Iphone 6, was fun.

Become a computer/phone businessman and make some money you stupid faggot

You, are every customer i deal with on a daily. done.

whats the last time you got pussy also ur age ?

Op here, I said ask me anything not tell me anything nigger.

Just give me a fucking average, I don't care about the margin of error. I just need a general price, you cocksucker.

3 weeks ago, and 56

Why the fuck should I labor and run wires through walls...when I can pay a mexican to do that shit and just terminate wires,program POS/PHONE/CCTV/WiFi...ect
I ain't no God Damn nigger...
I got papers that say so

your internet speed is 7mbs at home and 18mbs at school if you want your internet to be 18mbs at home you will have to move to school or buy faster internet.

Move everything to AWS, they'll setup and manage samba for you, invest in a decent direct connect, and quit pretending that your skills will still be relevant in 5 years.

OP here, get a new laptop, from general experience its cheaper to get a new laptop. If it has hdmi plug it into ur tv or some shit. but as a for a price if you must need one. if a place could even get the part. 150-300 then the labor of installing it.

My nigga if you looked at my first comment you'd see that the problem isn't with my home download speed. That shit is 50mb/s. The problem is with steam, seeing as steam operates independently from the home server. Steam's download speed is notoriously shit. I am merely looking for a way to increase it.

suck me the fuck off.

No gaben, not for removing Skyrim from search and getting rid of legendary edition. And no for paid mods.

Thank you!

Did you ever hang out in alt.2600? Have you met Archangel?

Your ISP may be selectively throttling downloads from Steam, given its popularity and high bandwidth usage.

Get a free shit tier server on Amazon AWS and use it as a proxy to download steam games. You'll then know for sure whether they are throttling your steam connection.

Because the businessman that advised the cable running runs them himself, cuck. I'm just saying people are fucking retarded and there is a lot of money to be made in the small business sector because people are lazy as shit. But oh geez.

How do I find out a girl's real name from her kik? Or get some info to blackmail her.