If I'm attracted to only females, and really feminine looking traps, am I straight, gay, or bisexual?

If I'm attracted to only females, and really feminine looking traps, am I straight, gay, or bisexual?

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270
archiveofourown.org/works/11798901
archiveofourown.org/works/11923920
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Those man tits
>Really feminine
You are gay

Are you interested in traps because of the dick? If yes then you're at least bi.
Welcome to the club fucko.

Would you fuck a trap?

You're a faggot

I'd both fuck a trap and let a trap fuck me.

You just have a cock fetish.

Dude, you are gay ...

Why do you need a label, you are what you are and don't worry about what anyone else thinks or says.

Fuck em, you like what you like.

thank you user, that means a lot to me.

Seriously, labels are so old fashioned. We don't need to classify our desires anymore.

One day all I can think about are traps, one day twinks, one day lesbians, the next day bondage.

Like what you like and go with what feels right for you.

75% of my boners are lady induced, 25% trap. So I consider my self bi with a three-quarters-straight tilt.

It's basic fucking math.

Also like chicks like pic related: has uterus.

Just do what your penis tells you is right.

Word!

If you have an attractive woman who looks completely fine and put a penis on her, all men are still going to be attracted to her. They just wouldn't vocalize they want sex or go through with sex because of public and mental scrutiny.

if you're on Sup Forums then you're a fag

Faggots, all of you.

2nd.

Who the fuck cares about labels anymore? Just enjoy whatever, man.

If you have sex with a guy with tits and even though he looks like a female he's still a guy. Then that is the definition of homosexual. Two men having sex. I can't speak to whether or not you're a happy homo but you are by definition a homosexual.

sounding a lot like reddit in here

I wouldn't know what reddit sounds like, but it seems you do. Project much.

yea hes def a redditor

who gives a shit.

Literally nobody cares if you want to go suck some cock every now and then

don't hang around reddit much, know enough people who do. from what I gather its like pg-13 Sup Forums

That's completely 100% straight. You can trust me on this because I like traps too and I ain't no fag, pal.

>I'm only attracted to females and girly men
you're pretty gay bro

You like dick than ur a fag, kys is the only cure

Hella gay.

that pussy must be so tight.

This is gayer than traps. Want to know why? Because you're attracted to the muscles, and that's gay.

>If I'm attracted to only females, and really feminine looking traps, am I straight, gay, or bisexual?

You are fucking CANCER and you ought to KYS instead of faggotposting on Sup Forums again.

Fuck you and fuck the fagbot you rode in on.

Who cares? It's the future. Fuck or fap to whatever you want.

It's literally and unironically the present.

Unless you're fucking one of the named groups, you aren't anything. You are a masturbator.

You're not in the game, wanker.

>Why do you need a label

Plz kill yourself

Smells like Tumblr

Bi/bicurious I guess

>only females
>but traps too

Doesn't make sense. But the answer is gay.

Who cares dude? Be into what you're into. You don't owe anyone an explanation.

Nigga I'm not the fag who posted that, but that looks like literally the opposite of tumblr. Tumblr has to have a million labels for everything.

Bisexual.

YOU MEAN THE SUPERIOR SITE? COME HERE AND GET RAPED, BISH.

Why would you be gay or bi for liking girls?

100% Straight.

every guy will call you gay if you said that to them and 100% of them, if they knew no one would ever ever find oit ever; they would let half yhese traps i see here suck them dry.

i have actually gotten a bj from a "ts" and actually really enjoyed it. came hard

Where did you meet >her?

Opinions on Sonic the Sissyhog?:

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270

archiveofourown.org/works/11798901

archiveofourown.org/works/11923920

Make sure to leave a comment!

Dumbest shit I've ever read

No. It's literally the past, because by the time you perceive anything, it's already happened.

>am I straight, gay, or bisexual?