Does anyone have an incest story?

does anyone have an incest story?
I'm looking for the one where some kid/teen goes to Japan with his mom who because of work who was very strict but loosen up.
at the end they fucked and he creampies her and they just lay in bed

only degenerates like incest stories.

I fucked my teacher once, she was a monster in bed.

>degenerates
Where do you think you are?

Speaking of degenerates

I don't have that particular story, but I did fuck my sister some time ago.

i fucked your mother once. she was a monster.

I fucked a monster once. She was your mother's teacher.

i fucked your mothers teacher. she was phone.

not full sex, but i did catfish my father and got him to sext with me and send me some dick pics.

Oh yeah? Well ive actually been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

i have an incest story... but you wont believe it.

post?

I live in a CIA prison. A nigger runs my prison. In prison, the nigger tries
to torment me. We can take away his knives by confessing, every day. In about
2000, I masturbated fantacizing about my niece, Lani. She looks like Star Trek
Seven of Nine! In 1985, at my sister's wedding, I stuck my crotch on the hot
tub drain because it kinda sucked. In 1985, I tried to get a dog to lick my
dick. From 1998-2003, I fantacized about leading a Catholic army like Dune, of
Mexicans or Brazilians? That was dumb because they're niggers. In 2003, I
played tag with a black girl about 7-years-old. She reached for my crotch. In
high school, in the library, Carlos and I said 'juicy' or 'toxic' as a way of
evaluating girls. In 1988, I cheated on my SAT by talking in the hall during
the break -- two problems. On 9/9/1999, I killed a CIA nigger on purpose with
my car. :-) In 1982, when I was 12, I babysat Kevin's kids. I changed a diaper
because I thought that was being professional. In 1975, when I was about age
five, my brother, Keith, put my penis in a vacuum. In 1977, when I was about
age seven, my brother, Danny, got me high on gas fumes and we sucked each
other's dicks. Dr. Tsakalis had an oddly round ass. Paul Keck at Xytec had an
oddly round ass. Distracting? At about age five, Jay Weinrick and I touched
dicks to each other's assholes.

I'm a Christian, I'll believe anything. Post.

>be me.
>have family.
>have sex with family.
>incest.exe
>the end.

There once was a kid who was a teen that went on a business trip to Japan with his mom. His mom was very strict, but she started to loosen up. After a while they fucked, and he creampied her, and after that, they just lay in bed.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I fucked a chicken once. She was tight

Pics or it didn't happen

lol stfu lil bitch. whats your MOS then?

>not knowing the oldest copy pasta on Sup Forums

Here you go christfag

he is NOT a navy seal. He's just acting like it dude. hes not actually in the army.

greentext?

What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now, lad.

>me.
>middle 2000s.
>26.
>sleep with younger sister sometimes.
>we sex.
>cum inside her because hot.
>gets pregnant eventually
>very scared.
>spend money on abortion.
>get relief.
>now think should have had kid.
>because of "what if".
>true story.

Ah, but which time? She was my cock hungry little bed nymph for many years.

Spanking The Monkey is realer than real incest.

you're not a marine, and you're not cool. Acting like it is illegal and against the law. It's a felony. Seriously. Search it on google fucking retard. And making death threads like that over the internet is NOT cool, and I'm reporting this post to the moderators. Enjoy your ban fucking retard.

any

>be me
>middle 2000s
>19 to 26
>sleep with younger sister all the time
>we sex.
>cum inside her because hot.
>no pregnancy scares
>sick hurts
>turns out I have a narrow urethra
>get relief.
>no I don't sell propane
>or propane accessories
>true story.

>Death threads

We post Rekt now?

Bring it on.

>23 to 31

Aight

>be her 13th bday
>been making poondoggle with her for a few months already
>came in her a few times
>she liked it, thought it was hot, but I was too scared of putting potatoes babies in my sister to keep doing it
>for weeks she's been asking me to do it in her again
>always say no
>always want to though
>anyways
>late at night, after everyone else has gone to bed
>she had a friend over to spend the night, had to wait on friend to go to bed
>she sneaks up to my room
>start fooling around
>she was a big fan of oral
>receiving
>but never had an issue giving, either
>so lots of 69ing
>we start going at it
>toss her on this big ass beanbag I had
>legs up to my shoulders, I'm leaned over giving her 13yo teen cooter hell
>she asks if I'm going to pull out
>yes
>asks me not to
>no
>keep fucking
>start getting close
>what the hell, its her bday
>about to cum
>say 'guess what?'
>what?
>push dick in as far as will go and say 'happy fucking birthday' while shooting cum into her
>hump too hard
>beanbag explodes
>white foamy shit everywhere
>sticking to us because sweat and sex juice
>sister is shocked
>but happy because I came in her
>takes me all fucking night to clean up
>but she says best bday gift ever
>mfw I'm Columnfag btw

death threats*. You fucking retard use your head.

you are a bad liar.

True. But an amazing storyteller.

>be me
>alone with sister most of the times
>things get hot
>we sex
>finish inside
>best thing I ever felt
>have sexual headache
>THE MOST PAINFUL THING I EVER FELT.REACTION
>yell like a little bitch getting her first anal
>roll down on the floor with my mouth wide open like a fucking dog while looking up
>pain continues for an hour
>never did it again with sister
>didn't fap for two months because I was afraid of
dying

I get this too, especially if I fap more than twice a day. Which I usually do. Fight through the pain, I always say.

I never had it again though.
Also, I want to correct myself, I didn't yell as I wasn't able to because of my neck pain. It was more like screeching

It's called coital cephalagia. Best way to prevent it is hydration, a good diet, and staying at least somewhat in shape

>hydration, a good diet, and staying at least somewhat in shape
on Sup Forums

you poor doomed bastard.

What the heck did you just flipping say about me, you big meanie? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Tiny Tots Program, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the girl's bathroom, and I have over 300 confirmed noogies. I am trained in Nerf warfare and I have the most gold stars in the entire kindergarten class. You are nothing to me but just another butthead. I will beat you the heck up with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my dang words. You think you can get away with saying that baloney to me on the glowy type-box? Think again, doodiehead. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of teachers across the USA and your parents are being called to pick you up right now so you better prepare for the spanking, junior. The spanking that wipes out the dumb little thing you call your playtime. You're in big darn trouble, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can wedgie you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed fartfights, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States PTA and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your dorky bottom off the face of the playground, you little poopypants. If only you could have known what serious punishments your little "smartypants" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your goshdarned tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you silly doofus. I will spray boogers all over you and you will cry about it. You're frickin grounded, buttmunch.