Can someone please help? How do you get Oreos out of your foreskin...

Can someone please help? How do you get Oreos out of your foreskin. Like I really have to piss and I'm afraid I'll get crumbs in my urethra. It's been like 2 hours, should I just cut it off?

Nice try pal, we've seen this photo

Remember to post a timestamp with your shitty attempts to freak us out so we actually pay attention

nigga you think you are a blastoise? wtf your pee wont make the oreos shatter, i would get at best moist...

amputating your dick is a bit excessive. soggy dem oreos

bump

You're a complete dumbass, just break the oreos apart and get them out. You'd rather cut your foreskin off than get crumbs in your urethra? Just wash your dick off, chances are the crumbs will dissolve on the off chance they get stuck in your urethra after you piss/shower anyways.

what in the fuck made you decide to put oreos in your dick? tell me or I'll circumcise that dick right off

I thought it would make a great feeling when masturbating

Crush 'em then take the pieces outt

I tried but it pain af

god wheres the janitor when you need him?
>implies that I just realized that you can't fit oreos into your forskin...

I'm such a dumbass

Smack the foreskin with a hammer to break up and release the oreos.

Or, just dip your dick in milk until the cookies get soft and fall out.

Derp

I also tried soaking them but they get no soft I dont think they soak up. It might be because they're in my dick and the mix of fluids created a crust, that prevents it from soaking.

Then get out the hammer, and don't be a pussy about it.

get to the fucking ER you dumbass

Dude It's like smashing my dick against concrete with a hammer

Just pee. It'll be fine.

Post pics of the hammer method or none of this happened.

Get to the fucking er man, it could be stuck in there for good. Or you could smash them out with a hammer and don't be a little nigglet about it

Yeah, hammer time, Oreo Dick.

I'm not gonna do the hammer method I told you

also post pictures of the smashed urethra or consider yourself a faggot for coming onto my board.

Then keep them in there, Oreo Dick.

Hope you enjoy it when the insects come to eat the sugar out.

...and then start munching into your dick.

Toma un vaso de leche y sumergelas :V