My wife is 36 and still obsessed with Disney. What do I do. I thought she's grow out of this phase by now. Divorce?

My wife is 36 and still obsessed with Disney. What do I do. I thought she's grow out of this phase by now. Divorce?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QXGjRkjAXrM?t=29m37s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

has she ever cosplayed as a character for you?

No

She must have some sexual abuse in her past. I live around here and have banged tons of emotionally damaged Disney whores. They're great fucks and even want to bring the princess act into the bedroom. You're passing up a huge opportunity here, bud. Take her to Disney, treat her like a princess and fuck her like a whore in her little Ella costume. Or I can do it and you can watch.

Really? There's nothing wrong with liking disney. What's your problem bro?

divorce then

>36
If this really is a deal-breaker for you, you should have been asking yourself this ten goddamned years ago. If she hadn't dropped it by 25, what the fuck made you think she would by 35?

why is this a problem?

i hope she hasn't got any disney related tattoos

Show her your anime figurine collection

Divorce her. She deserves better than an asshole like you. Hope you don't have any kids, but if you do they'll be FAR better off without you as well.

Let her hold on to that last bastion of innocence and happiness that the world sucks from your marrow day after day. Then make her dress up like belle and you can fuck her in your fur suit, faggot.

She does have Disney tattoos

watch this and then ask her something similar

youtu.be/QXGjRkjAXrM?t=29m37s

what has she got?

Pics please

The wife of the guy I bought my house off of was in her like 50s and obsessed with the wizard of oz. There was shit from the movie and pictures all over the house and little sculptures in the yard fucking everywhere AND retarded quotes stenciled on a lot of the walls. If you can't deal with it anymore all I can say is I doubt it will end from what I saw.

She's waiting for Walt to come back... ditch her now

would little tinkerbell and aladdin handle it well if you were to divorce their mother?

Would you rather a cuck fetish, or a partiality to adultery?

turn her enthusiasm for disney into something sexual

why is this a problem now? it would be like if my wife walked in and was like "my asshole husband STILL goes on Sup Forums" fuck that you saw the Sup Forums folder and still said I do, you knew

Your wife is bad ass! If you don't want her, I do.

Could be worse, this chick who I know is really into old computer games, specifically old FPS' to an extremely autistic degree, seriously she constantly talks about Doom, Quake, Duke Nukem, Hexen, and it gets fucking old.

>wife
There's your problem

this is the most reasonable path forward.