How do i get a bf?

how do i get a bf?

i am a boy

just go to a gay bar ya twink

Kys there's plenty of gay in hell you'll sure find one

If you're in Ohio, you can come to our fag capital

>i am a boy

Take it to /lgbt/. Get the fuck off of Sup Forums.

if that's you, you're cute as fuck. keep being cute and it'll happen naturally

craigslist

half the threads on here are trap threads
most people on Sup Forums are closet homos

post balls and timestamp or gtfo faggot

stop being such a faggot

that's not the kind of bf i want though
[nice, dude]
so far that approach has not worked
too many weird and pushy people

It's pretty easy for a guy to find gay boys... And it's easy for girls to find boys and girls to date them

Show us your meaty cock

Faggot, go.

no thank you..
everyone is bisexual c:
is this oc?
i have tried Grindr, tinder, larping, college clubs, parties

i just attract horny disasters and 300 lbs theatre majors

i want somebody who hasn't resigned their entire personality to homosexuality
no

Trap threads idolize twinks, femboys and 'traps' as sexual objects thus no desire for romantic relationship.

I've met interesting people at comicons, furry conventions, and music festivals OP. Give those a shot. I'd advise you to keep your distance from getting too attached to the furry community though, imagine online furry drama, then imagine it 30X worse.

Finding gays who aren't faggots is difficult OP. As a twink I feel your share of pain. We share the same challenge of finding "the one", but you must go through the bad to find the good.

For me, I found I've attracted people I find most captivating and romantically interest by not actively searching, making friends and share memories. If things grow from there, so be it.

I dont have much advice to give but i meet plenty of interested people playing videogames online if youre willing to deal with ltr for a while and not getting sex for a while. Just make sure to get to know someone and video verify before getting too too involved.

"For me, I found I've attracted people I find most captivating and romantically interesting by not actively searching for a relationship, but making friends and share memories. If things grow from there, so be it."
Is what I meant to type, oops

i like your approach. i think that sometimes I start to over think things and i jump the gun

recently i thought i liked this boy, and i feel bad for sorta leading him on.. i think that i liked the idea of him, more than he himself :/

i actually do go to music festivals, renaissance faires, and anime conventions

i look especially hard at the anime conventions, but i often wonder if people stereotype me as out of their league or too slutty or something..

it seems like all the people I think i have a chance with turn out either asexual or straight

so many of the people i love the most are thousands of miles away.. the internet is cool and all, but it's also painful sometimes. you can talk to them whenever, sure, but to hug them? to touch them?

Not sure if this is a good idea for everyone, but that's how i met my bf a three years ago and we're still happily together

Could you post a pic of the soles of yr feet? Preferably tucked unr your butt. I need this for reasons.

that sounds lewd tho

what do i get?

Umm.. if you have a job you can get a flight and even move in together after a while? I mean if your love is true and strong... why not??

Not him, but the thrill of whoring yourself off. Shit's phun yo.

Bumping with old OC since there's some good answers in here plus I like your cat.

Not everyone is patient enough to make it work

Does everyone know you're gay and want a boyfriend? Any guys that want to be your friend knowing your gay? They're probably gay aswell

post face

Whats wrong with that kitties eye?

I mean i guess but then they probably arent all that interested in a traditional long term relationship. People like that are just interested in cheap comfort and immediate attention. That isnt real, its a relationship of convenience.

I like your cat user

that's so much easier to say than do

i met one of my online friends of 7 years for the first time, and he was almost entirely a different person. We have voice chatted, video chatted, played games for years, etc

I have this enormous fear of it happening to everyone i know online. i have made love to him, which was awesome, but at the end of the trip, we both went back home to "reality"
you have a nice looking penis. i had my slut fun from 18-20. now i want to get more realistic
and thank you, his name is Mathias ^^
yes I'm open about all of this. i definitely look gay too, if we're going that far

here's half
thank you! he's a very sweet boy

You are so cute, what's your cats name?

Almost every person of interest I've come in contact with have been set with some unusual sexual identity which I don't believe I could incorporate into a possible relationship with, or taken.

I've stopped trying to actively pursue relationships, as what it sounds like you've experienced, I've felt the feeling of wanting to be in one, but not wanting to /be one/ if that makes sense. I've made a mistake of taking a guys feeling for granted then threw him away without warning due to my trust issues and my fluctuating depression I use to own.

I take relationships seriously, maybe too much so. It's a deep interpersonal connection with somebody who you know will love you no matter how up or down you feel, it's a spiritual establishment that will do anything /but/ to let you go.

The more control you give up, the more control you have. Letting go of the chase helped me come to terms that things should flow naturally.

I mean he was probably just nervous or something.. or worse intentionally lying online. Also a lot of times the person you meet online is the "real" person, where they feel they can be free to express all of themselves, however feel like its not appropriate to do in real life.

It sounds like you guys werent really as close as you say you were. My friend had a ltr with a girl and they video chatted for at least an hour or two every night or every couple of nights. And not in a sexual way (although im sure they did that too lol). LTRs take a lot of work and dedication. And you need to be realistic about your personalities too instead of just assuming youll get along together irl just because you like the attention.

So again.. its not supposed to be about getting attention or feeling loved... its about finding a best friend that you feel like you just cant imagine your life without.

NOT everyone is bisexual you stupid, fucking, faggot.

Perhaps you secretly prefer the easy fantasy of having the perfect boyfriend to the messy reality of actually finding one and making things work.

I want to pet your cat and sniff its hair, can i?

>i have tried Grindr, tinder, larping, college clubs, parties
There's your problem right there. You're using places that're generally seen as hookup spots. You want a real bf? Just do what you find fun and meet someone naturally while doing it. It might not be now, it might not be in the next 5 fucking years, but that's the only way you're gonna find someone that's not just after a quick fuck.

Source: I met my bf playing games, played games with him for 6 years and got to know him, and now we live together.

Mathias ^^
wow we would get along really well in life.

we think almost entirely the same way about this. But it still leaves me feeling as though I could be doing more. It doesn't help that my town is smallish. it doesn't help that I have to catch people like an advertisement on things like Tinder

i am also so nervous to meet these people in fear that they're going to sexually advance on me, and so i keep them at a distance

damn.. writing this all out really makes it real ;(

Fuck your cat

fair enough for face. I'd be too pussy myself. I am not gay or have any relationship experience so cant really help you. have a giggle maybe from pic related

that's an interesting perspective that I've not considered, that they're also their "truest" self online.

honestly, with that in mind, looking back, I can see all the red flags that I should have been ready to address irl. they took me by surprise irl, instead

I've met some really great people online that id totally date.. but they're seriously thousands of miles away. i can only ever imagine visiting them unless my finances all came from the internet lol

this is a no anger zone sir
i have never recently been one to shy away from self improvement. i don't really know how i could be trying any more than i am

hence this thread c:
I'm gathering ideas, I've gotten some really great things already here
of course user! he smells great, and is a maximum cuddler
my hobbies are all pretty secular, like producing music and reading lol

that image is so ridiculous that i did laugh
thanks user ^^ humor is a gift

That does make it a little more difficult then, yes. Join a music community then and post the stuff you produce, reach out to other amateur producers, maybe meet one that's interesting

That face pic earlier, if it was you even I think you're cute. Maybe a little too fit and fuzzy for my tastes, but adorable face. Only other thing I can say is, you may not find it when you want it. I didn't find mine until long after I'd given up on looking, and that might even be the trick, to not look, it just kinda happens.

I have been doing that with my music, and I even auditioned for a band irl >_<

i think i just need to get outside more or something.. maybe go to more local events on campus. i feel like i act differently in my home state than i do when i travel. whenever i go out of state, I find boyfriend material

why God

With me the only sense of improvement I feel as if I could do is being less procrastinate when it comes to my career.

Though I've never tried apps like Tindr and what not, I never enjoyed the idea of judging and being judged by people over by a picture of myself and a brief blurb of text.

Relating to your fear of people taking sexual advances, it was harder for me in the past to say no. Though alcohol and at one point shrooms was involved, I still wouldn't say I never consented, as I did. I've owned up and learned from it. Do not be afraid or /too shy/ to saying no.

After self indulging in deep reflecting and physical exercise I can confidently portray myself to new people as "be mindful as I'm not looking for just sexual advances." It often makes it difficult since the homosexual community can be awfully slutty, but it makes a lasting impression on those who're looking for the same thing.-

you have really wise words, thank you user.

i especially like the bit about portraying a certain standard, as to not giving into the horniness of the lgbt community

I've largely shyd away from the community as a whole because of that sort of thing. I don't want to be another person who exists as some kind of raw homosexual energy.. I'm a human before i am bisexual

I just don't know how to approach people irl. i go to events and outings and im usually the one standing around overthinking my interactions

but if someone were to walk up to me, id have no problem talking to them. once I get going, I'm buttered up. I'm not shy for long

Kik mrpineapple93

post your butt

are you my new bf?
no i don't think so

>I'm a human before i am bisexual

I like this quote.
I'm sure as long as you come off in that sense, you'll have no problem finding ones you can connect with.

For me it's rather easy to approach people today. Meetings like Anime Conventions or Comicons are incredibly easy for me to meet people. "Oh you're dressed as ___ ! Wow, I remember watching the original when it was on TV. Looks so closely to the real thing! How long did it take to make? I'm user by the way!" And work it from there on.

When you think about the next time you start an interaction. Think about how you would like somebody to approach you. Find something you actually find appealing about them, could be their choice of costume or interest you know them by. The human mind talks and behaves differently when you're genuinely curious on an aspect of somebodies life rather than having a script-like approach.

If somebody is more stern or difficult to approach there's nothing lost from walking away and finding somebody more like-minded.

Maybe

Spread those cheeks

damn.. i have a convention coming up soon. i won't forget these words. I'm going to approach more people than i usually do.

seriously, thank you user. this is why i made this thread