Is masturbating in the University toilets before class normal? I often jack off on campus before class. Pic related...

Is masturbating in the University toilets before class normal? I often jack off on campus before class. Pic related, it's what I just jacked off to.

Yeah that is normal. Who is the grill?

no that's fucking weird, get a girlfriend
>you can't

You should be jacking off on willing co eds tho...

nice then theyll piss on your cum

Normal? I don't know where you are but I'm not even sure that's legal. Beat your meat at home.

Everyone can smell it and they know it's you

It would be normal if you were just getting the first load out before some head from a sorority girl.

Jacking off in a public bathroom is illegal? Since fucking when? I'm in a cubicle, not out in the open.

>Cum
>Having a smell

It's still a public domain.

Not unless you're a manlet or virgin. Normal at a uni is fucking girls before class.

So as long as people can't see you it's fine? Might as well sit in the back of class and jerk it under the desk.

If you think your semen doesn't have a smell, your are mistaken.

When I'm nervous or troubled, I have a tendency to jerk off.

I am troubled by people dressed as clowns or wearing clown make-up; maybe it's a phobia or something, but clowns disturb me.

This is not to say that I masturbate to clowns.

You're the clown guy from the harem thread aren't you

If you’ve never let off a load in your hand and taken a big whiff then you certainly have had shitty life.

>Bathroom stall
>public
wut?

It's a public bathroom. As opposed to a private one. What isn't clicking here?

But the stall

So I can shit and piss in a cubical, but not cum? What the fuck sense does that make?
It's not like people are around, I pause when someone walks into the bathroom.

>I pause when someone walks into the bathroom.

...to accept penis in mouth...

Pretty much every town has an obscenity section on the ordinance that deals with sex shops, strip clubs, and.... also a public masturbation ban which unfortunately is on every one of them.

Thank your (non)fucking great grandmas for going from town to town getting them all to put the same boilerplate text into some ordinance. Would hate to be in the room for the vote with the mayor (All those who are FOR allowing public jacking off, please say AYE).

>All those who are FOR allowing public jacking off, please say AYE

That would just be your mom, or the 20-30 hobos or bullfruit perverts who might be your father.