youtu.be/Dh5SjehIoh8
uplust.com/p/1929934
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

more of her please

Wwyd

My gf. Kik filterlife for comments/questions/whatever

On the left

I'd grab her braid and force fuck the shit out of her slutty little body

Also her very fuckable roommate if you like her more. I fap to her all the time.

OC.

wwyd gets hardcore pics.

i do not want to fuck marcia clark.

Sexy tits on that one I would cum all over those

why does she have a picture of Vigo the Carpathian from Ghostbusters 2 in the background?

She looks nothing like Marcia Clark. Funny tho

fuck, what a perfect little slut. face/tits?

i'd love to slide my cock between those two plump lips. i can hear her choking right now. gagging with every thrust as she strokes up and down. i'll pull out, she'll catch her breath, and i'll cover those amazing tits in cum. rope after rope. she deserves it.

yeah you're right, marcia's hair was straighter

Would suck them dry

mmmm more. great tits. would love to have those in my face while she grinds on my cock. i'd pull her hair back as i creampied that slut.

any facials?

wwyd

Take her to the gym and show her how to use a treadmill.

Destroy the pussy. With extreme prejudice.

Would love to rip this bikini top off to see those delicious tits

share nudes.

Which one? Be brutal

Tell me how you would brutalize my girlfriend. I have lots of nudes to share.

Would tear that bikini off.
Wwyd?

another

Tit fuck for days

Good enough for you?

could be anyone, post w face, dude

plz have nudes

wwyd for more :)

WWYD

You can't delete faggot

Assfuck lefty by the poolside while grabbing her by the hair and dunking her head under the water.

Give her the red white and blue treatment. Fuck her raw till her pussy is bright red busy a load on those glasses and cute face and pound into her till her ass and pussy are bruised blue. (Also got to bust a load that leaves stripes on the glasses and shove it so deep in her ass she is seeing stars. I'd also take her to a base and pull that sting exposing her breasts and watch as everyone wants to get a feel and she seems to just let it happen till they each are taking turns and going to town on her.
Wwyd

Details

wwyd

Fill that subway cup with cum and. And her drink it all

She may need some education?

Buy her a nice dress.
Take her to a nice restaurant. Buy flowers.
Take her home and give her a nice warm cup of tea.
Lay her face down and pound her ass until the bird on her shoulder starts flapping and takes flight.

What do you fap to about her. Her looks or what you would do to her? Do you involve your gf when you think about her (like involve mentally or do you just want her alone)

wwyd

Want to kik? Filterlife is my username. I fap to both. Especially right after seeing her off guard in her apt.

would love to also take off her bikini top

Don't have kik was just wondering. You should get some creep shots some time

I've thought about that. Even one of those pens. You like her?

Would wine and dine her, perhaps take her on some sort of adventure. Something fun and unorthodox like rafting or climbing. Then, I would smash with the ferocity and intensity that only the Hulk could muster, cuz damn.

I like her body more than face but yea she is sexy and I'd fuck her
Wwys at anyone

Cuck me. Wwyd to my girl?

I'd buy her a stepladder you tall weird freak

I'd tell her not to trust Slenderman

Why, don't you have a picture of Vigo the Carpathian from Ghostbusters 2 in your bedroom?

I would put something in their drinks and invite them back to my hotel room. When they wake yup, they'd be naked and tied together, with their thongs shoved in their mouths. I would tell them that if they don't do what I want, that I will take pictures of them with their phones and send them to all of their contacts. After they begged me not to, I would untie them and direct them on what for the next few hours. They would fight through tears as they take turns eating each others pussies and sucking each others nipples.

wwyd?

I

Wwyd?

Would love to know for her

She's 5 feet. I'm not that tall lmfao.

wwyd

wwyd

Wwyd?

Haha what a fag. Saved.

Wyd
youtu.be/Dh5SjehIoh8

wwyd?

WWYD?
uplust.com/p/1929934 picture in link

need more to judge but looking fine so far

more ass?

more legs

Do you kik?

no. post here please

no

seriously.... need more... thanks

Bite her tattoo off as I came... dunno why.