Oklahoma Thread

Oklahoma Thread

Stillwater checking in

Edmond, standing by.

Ayyyy you go to UCO?

Already graduated, 2 degrees and a minor.

What did you get it in? I'm polisci at OSU rn but I'll probably transfer to OU for their Classics program

Moore here

Dual in Biology and Forensics, minor in Chem.

Define Classics. Like a classical education, math/science/politics/logic/Latin, or something I'm unfamiliar with?

Norman checking in

Okc, checking in

Clinton here

Latin and Greek. Emphasis on western philosophy, greek/roman. Might use it for law school idk. That sounds pretty nice. Did UCO have a decent program?

Anyone vote today?

Nice quads, I voted to take the niggers out user

i did

i was number 60

nice quads

Newcastle reporting 4 duty

Anyone have any nudes?

Lawton representing

Muskogee

Pretty good, though I should have been a better student than I was. Sciences and history do their work, and genuinely seem to love their profession. The Art building always has neat stuff in the halls, and is designed in an esoteric way that I love. That being said, their Sociology department's early level teacher is a filthy hippie what actually believes that vidya causes violence, and the "health" department sent us a fatty who tried to threaten our grades for the mandatory health course.

So yeah, pretty standard university stuff. I'd highly recommend, but go to sociology and health at another school first.

Lawton is a shithole I'm sorry user

Norman again

That health requirement sounds bizarre. I looked at one of their degree sheets and had no idea what it was. Only retarded class we have in Stilly is the "Diversity" requirement. And boy, is it a shitshow. Gender studies, etc

>pic related

I think if people knew how much was on the ballot they would have gotten out to vote

As if anyone’s votes really matter

Small ass world

The class itself was only retarded because I was able to pay zero attention in it, play HL2, and still get a C. As for retardation, every university has it. Some dumbasses are trying to remove the Land Run memorials on a few buildings there, and this one happened a while back. It pissed me off, because when this happened was right when I had lost about 50 pounds, and I was furious at them for trying to play victim.

i know right

not sure you know how local government works

What did you think about the bond not passing?