I'm a Jew who believes in a two-state solution

I'm a Jew who believes in a two-state solution.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mkVbE3wcaPQ
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Nathanael_Kapner
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do your people have to be so fucking greedy? Do you guys really need all that land? The second picture looks like that's enough for both.

There already is a two-state solution: Israel and Jordan. Jordan sits on 2/3 of the original Palestine (which was stolen by the British, who stole it from the Ottomans who Stole it from the Romans who Stole it from the Jews). Bet you didn't know that, did you?

I also know you're a troll from Sup Forums, so fuck you, faggot.

One State: Living Jews
Second State: Dead Palestinians

Greedy? You mean the the 99.8% of Arab/Muslim lands that surround Israel for thousands of miles? Israelis are greedy for wanting that 0.2%? And

>1 gas yourself
>2 look how you have those small enclaves grow into their own nation every one. That's what's going to happen to france, germany, sweden, and the UK

burn, faggot.

Brit here
My people sold that land to rich Jews so it's cool
And we won the right to sell it by beating Muslims and the rest of the world at war for the last millennia

Yemen doesn't exist even

Who the fuck cares?

Don't forget Albania.

>I'm a Jew
/thread

The first picture is out of context. Mandatory Palestine was created from the ottoman empire at the end of WW1
The second picture was a planned proposal.
Note how it states plan.
It was acceptable to the jews, but the arabs rejected it.
The Arab states chose to gang up on israel and wipe their existence off the map
They lost badly and thus we have the third picture.
A picture that wouldn't exist except for the fact that arabs are sandniggers.
The 4th picture is just bullshit. But frankly the world would be better off without palistine.
They can't govern themselves and blame all their problems they create on the jews rather than fixing them.

I think you meant your comment for OP.

I agree that he's a piece of shit and carrying water for his Muslim masters in defiance of the truth.

You cool, man.

Israels an illegal state, but if youre a jew who believes in a two state solution youre either a sheltered lib who doesnt live in israel or youre a fucking retard.

Illegal? What fucking state do you call home, bitch? Who gave it permission? Huh?

Can't answer that, can you, bitch?

Go fuck off.

ahh, so a self hating jew thats for his/her own genocide.

Jesus will rule in Jerusalem. Israel, you will mourn for Him.

spot on

youtube.com/watch?v=mkVbE3wcaPQ

Wasn't he supposed to do that the first time around?

Anyway, YHWH trumps Jesus.

fake and gay
(literally)
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Nathanael_Kapner