21 year old phimosisfag here. Just got told by two doctors that I will need a circumcision...

21 year old phimosisfag here. Just got told by two doctors that I will need a circumcision. I am terrified at the thought of it but it needs to be done. Anyone else here have a late circumcision? If so what is the recovery process like?

Are you american? If so, you don't need a circumcision.

Why the fuck

Have you tried stretching and steroids creams? If you have and they haven't worked, there are still some less invasive surgeries they can do. If the non retractability doesn't cause any other serious issues (pain, difficulty urinating or having sex) it's not even considered to be a problem in most cases.

A friend of mine had it done at 18. Said it was scary, and the recovery was quite painful. He's very happy he had it done now.

yeah, had it with 22.
its no biggie, the first days are kinda painful but after a few weeks its all good again, also dont fuck for 2 months or so.

I'm guessing you're having issues? Phimosisfag here also, but unless a girl cranks the skin back really hard, it doesn't cause any issues. I have a friend who had to get circumsized cause the skin started like, fusing to the head, wasn't fun.

I have a tight foreskin. For a few weeks now I've been stretching and can now bring it about half way down but the exposed glands are insanely sensitive, I can't even touch them without it being in pain. I asked my doctor about the steroid cream but he and another doctor said they don't work. Also I asked about the other surgeries but they didn't recommend them.

when i was younger i tore the wire bit on my foreskin that kept me from pulling it down, lots of blood and it was accidental, was trying to make penis pump and there was too much friction, sudden pull and it ripped it. But i now can move it freely.

That's good to hear, the doctor said it would be at least a months time before its fully recovered.

I can't have sex because of it, the last time I tried it was pulled back and hurt like hell. Also fuck that, is that common??

I had it done when i was 5.

Expect stitches and painful pissing

haha fuck you op i got rid of mine by fapping furiously when i was 10.

maybe too late for you now since your dick isnt growing and wont adapt as fast if at all.

Why does pissing hurt? I have pulled back to piss a few times and I never felt pain. I am more concerned about my underwear rubbing against the exposed glands for the first time. Just thinking about it is making me cringe.

essentially it doesnt hurt but it is uncomfortable. its only like that for a day or two though. entirely forgettable if you just chill out for that time and let your dick get used to it.

Ah yeah okay, thats good to know

I was circumcised loooooong before I could have ever remembered it. My life is just fine. You, however, are probably going to experience ridiculous, unimaginable pain. Good luck, and hope you don't get even a little aroused before it heals. That would probably be excruciating. My advice: jerk of like, 5+ times the day before and really work it out of your system so you won't be tempted.

The doctor prescribes anti-erectile medication for the recovery process, but thanks for the advice lol

Yeah, bullshit. My doc told me the same, that sooner or later I'd have to have it done, and that there was no way around it. So I ordered the cheapest penis pump I could find on amazon, used it a few times and did some stretching, and surprise: the problems are gone.
Get a pump, experiment for a few weeks, figure something out.

Well... then, good luck. I'd still avoid anything that might stretch the skin. You should probably invest in one of these, just to be sure. Also, give me the key for safe keeping.

What exactly do penis pumps do and how did it help you with this? I don't know much about them but I just thought it was a scam to increase penis size?

Do NOT get circumcised. It's only skin, and skin stretches. Stretch and stretch and stretch some more. If you're dedicated you CAN fix it. If you don't think it can stretch enough, just think about how all the obese people in the world and how their skin stretches several FEET to accommodate their ever expanding girth.

That is a good point, although the other issue is my overly sensitive glands. Does the sensitivity go away just by being exposed to water/air (since I stretch in the bath)? Because there is no way that I can touch the exposed glands, the pain is too extreme.

i 2 am fag with phimosis and can bring up to there is it good ? :()

That is way further than I can go, I can go half way down but am too scared to pull it over the glands. Was it painful for you when you first pulled it all the way over the glands?

(me)
>I don't know much about them but I just thought it was a scam to increase penis size?
For that purpose it is a scam. Everything stretches, so you get slightly larger for a few hours or so, but that won't last.

>What exactly do penis pumps do and how did it help you with this?
Stretching can be difficult, because when your soft it doesn't really work, and maybe it's to tight to shove a finger between your glans and foreskin, and if you're hard you don't have any leverage yada yada yada.
With a pump you can regulate the size of your erection quite precisely, which makes stretching easier. You will want to try using it with your foreskin as it is and with your foreskin pulled back. Stop when it starts hurting, and use enough lube. Every minute or so release the vacuum; you don't want your blood to run out if oxygen. And that's pretty much it.

It doesnt really hurt but i still get scared doint it. My glands hurt like a bitch when anything touches it tho

Do it at 21, its better, i tried to get laid at 21 with phimosis, fucked up my life. I got a circ later at 24, but regret that I dicked around ( no pun etc. ) and put it off too late...

don't listen to this fucker, the only thing I remember about 5 years old is being molested and NOT much else.

The only pain you feel is just a pressure from the bandages and the stitching just feels tight on the skin, it's more uncomfortable than painful.

I am scared of it getting stuck behind the glands. And yeah same, if anything touches my head when the skin is pulled back its excruciating, I have no idea how to solve this.

I thought it was obvious, but in case it isn't: Fap beforehand, so you don't get a ACTUAL erection by simply playing around with your dick. It should be a vacuum induced erection, so you don't have to spend any thoughts on .

Does the stretching for size create any long term side effects?

Ah okay I get you, I will look into buying one for sure. Before you were able to fully retract was your head sensitive when you pulled the foreskin back? If so what did you do to solve this? I appreciate your information by the way.

I meant this: Having your foreskin stuck behind your glans. That won't be a problem with a vacuum induced reaction because you can basically deflate your penis in seconds by pushing the button.

>Does the stretching for size create any long term side effects?
If you do it for size, it means you need to pump your erection larger than it normally would be, and given that it's as large as the tissue allows, you may easily overdo it and end up with little red spots where the tissue broke. Long term that's obviously a bad thing, so if you have - let's say - six inches, don't just pump to seven like a chad. If size isn't your primary goal, just donät inflate your dick over your actual size and you'll be fine.

>Before you were able to fully retract was your head sensitive when you pulled the foreskin back? If so what did you do to solve this?
Right below the glans I was extremely sensitive. After all that part had never been stimulated directly before. Don't worry about it, it'll dull down.

>That won't be a problem with a vacuum induced reaction because you can basically deflate your penis in seconds by pushing the button.
Awesome thats good to know.

>Right below the glans I was extremely sensitive. After all that part had never been stimulated directly before. Don't worry about it, it'll dull down.
My entire head it extremely sensitive so it will probably take a while to dull down. Will it dull down just by being exposed to air/water over time or does something need to be actually touching against it? Because I can't touch it at all at the moment. Sorry to ask so many questions, I just don't want to be circumcised lol

Oh fuck off. I had stitches and it burned like hell to piss. They encouraged me to piss by giving me milkshakes. It hurt so much that i would end up holding off from taking a piss as long as i could which just hurt more

If I can easily pull my foreskin back when soft, and can pull it back when hard (feels tight but not really painful) do I have phimosis? It doesn't easily slide back

try body temperature water, that should be fine

Will do, thanks.

Thankfully for you, no, I don't think so. I can't pull mine back while soft or hard, that is phimosis.

Air and water will have an effect, but rubbing one out also helps, especially without lube. Your foreskin is going to do the touching work for you. But that's essentially a different health issue I'd tackle after having the phimosis solved.

>Sorry to ask so many questions, I just don't want to be circumcised lol
That's fine. This fucking needless circumcision nonsense needs to stop. If everything fails it's never too late to go to the butcher's, so there's literally no point in not trying everything else first.

Just the thought of accidentally touching my exposed glands while fapping is making me feel faint lol, I'll stick to the water and air for the mean time. Thanks a lot mate.

No problem, good luck!

Bro phimosis fag here. Just get a girl to suck that shit a few times really well and it stretches. Her mouth is soft and warm so its doesn't hurt too bad, and after a while it feels really good. After the first 3 bjs its a none problem.

Yeah I remember my first bj the girl was tugging a bit too hard so I had to tell her to stop but the times after that were good and it did help stretch it a bit.

Is this op?

Also I had the problem for a real long time. I told my girlfriend who had never been with someone sexually so we both had to figure out how to make each other feel good without hurting one another.

Muslim here, circumcision is not a big deal

Yeah OP here. Unfortunately the girl I've started seeing has been with guys before so I feel bad for making her wait while I figure this bullshit out lol

Did you get it at birth though?

My phimosis is so bad i can only see a small hole when i pull back as far as i can.
Stretching it going to take a while.

Damn that sucks man, good luck in your journey with it. Don't give up.

No, when I was 9

to the op, honestly circumcision has gotten to a point where you really don't feel it, if the doctor knows what he's doing. also, don't be worried about glans being rubbed against anything, if they do it right, they shouldn't take too much off, so your head shud still be covered while soft, unless you are quite big, this is a pic of mine while soft and im circ'd, i am on the small side tho.

Ohh I didn't know some was still covered, that is interesting. And yes I am on the smaller side as well.

yeah it really just depends on the kind of circumcision you get i suppose, some cut kinda far down, so it doesn't retract at all back, some start from like the middle of the tip and so on.

I will keep that in mind, thanks.

are you a virgin? this isn't even a joke, I was about there (not too much with the sensitivity issue). But I had sex and since then it's be fine, never had an issue after that. (it wasn't a super major issue before tbh though, just made cleaning it a pain).

That's fair bro I dont think you need to butcher it though. Try putting just a dot of lotion under the foreskin and then jerking it. You need to stretch the foreskin out over and over. It can help.

Make sure you tell them to give you a low and loose or leave as much foreskin as they can. Otherwise if they take too much you'll end up like Dr. House, all bitter and internally conflicted and shit yo.

>tfw UNMUTILATED american
>tfw foreskin provides my penis with natural lubrication
>tfw i can shower every few days and don't develop dick cheese
>tfw foreskin adds more girth to my dick
>tfw i have thousands of more nerve cells then cucked mutilated fags
>tfw masturbation is better than any sex theyve ever had
>tfw not one woman has ever given a fuck that i am non mutilated
>tfw dick head isnt dried and cracked
>tfw only jews muslims and americans mutilate cocks
>tfw there are people on this board who unironically support cock mutilation
>tfw a few hundred babies die every year from cock mutilation
>tfw jews have tricked you into paying them to take your foreskin

I'm uncut and every time I jerk off it's like a seizure it feels so good.

I have it too, never went to a doctor because id rather use condoms forever than mutilate my dick.
However, ive been stretching it in the bath, slowly ive been able to pull the skin back more and more.
I can pretty much pull it all back when soft, im now working on doing it while hard

Dirty pigskin btard....worse then numale

hey i exatly had the same shit keep taking hot bath and stretch that shit once the skin is not a probleme anymore slowly rub it underwater with a soap bar then once it not as sensitive, ALOT of soap on your hand and jerk it slowly once you got used to it next step is soap on a smooth rug, if i can do it so can you

>overly sensitive glands
Well , think about how it's going to be when they chop the end off : permanently exposed.
Your doctors are American - there is a very minor . . . errr split thing they can do that only needs a few stiches to hold it : it's called a Dorsal slit and they don't chop anything off.
The 'medical' studies [and I put the medical in quotes because there is a lot of Non-medicine around circumcision] say the bleeding is less ; and they don't chop anything off [did I mention that?]
The Doctors just want to put your dick in a clamp and chop the end off and get their $300 with little risk of 'complications' that can't be blamed on the clamp manufacturer.
IF they chop everything off there's nothing left to complain about is there?
And "you knew what you were getting" so you can't sue them if it hurts or it's horrible.
They aren't doing the best for you - they are taking the easy way out that they think you will accept because of cultural pressures.

>like a seizure it feels so good
Wow , I remember that - I was twelve.
Shits pretty loose now , yo!
But I am more than four-times that age . . . my knees creak, my dicks loose . . . enjoy it while you can.

Got circumcised 8 years ago, wish I had it done earlier. Felt like I shaved all the dirt off my dick. My ex gf who was dating me at the time ended up strongly preferring cut after too.

bump

Any cut leaves a scar. If you can't pull your foreskin back because of scar tissue, after the dorsal slit there will be more scar tissue lower on your dick. So if for you need to get mutilated afterwards anyway - for any reason - the cut won't be high and loose, but low and tight. Keep that in mind when you decide what to do.

Also, this:

At least you don't have to get surgery for this thing.
>pic very related

Tell him to go fuck himself, and demand a frenuloplasty. Straight-up sorted my Phimosis.

wtf is that even?

New STI