how fucked am i? it's worth 50% of my grade

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gxaCaHNQCRI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Start now, 300 words is nothing man. You'll do fine

>grade
Stopped reading there

>300 words
That’s like one page faggot. Write the damn thing. I could do it in 5-10 minutes

pretty reasonable to stop there

>300 words
Go to sleep user, first year high school can be tiring

Well... that was the last word, so...

>there
Stopped reading there

If you mean any kind of slavery, there's plenty to write about

just google slavery essay and reword it.

300 words is barely two pages
get off Sup Forums and do the darn thing
fuck

Any specific time period?

first year? i could write a 300 word essay in 6th grade for crying out loud

Are you saying that's a hard task? Just BS it, I presume high school if its that short, just say some super liberal shit, teachers eat that crap up.

Also, check'em

yeah just do it

Dude do you want me to write this shit for you? Give me details and 5 minutes seriously what the fuck

300? Bwahahaha. Bwaahahhaha. Wait hold on.....BWAAHAHA.
You'll never make it to Uni with that attitude. What are you from Wyoming? You're fucked.

>300 word essay
>30 word OP
>10% of essay worth of whining

what the fuck are you in 3rd grade?

300 words is nothing. I can do an 800 in 30 minutes. 300 words is like an entire front page. Just focus on your word choice and bullshit. I got through AP literature like that with an A.

You just wrote 20 words to bitch about it. Just copy-paste fifteen times and you're golden. Liberal retard professor won't even notice.

nigger x300???

Copy and Paste Wikipedia but in reverse so they dont know you copy n pasted it.

Slavery is also an essay topic. Unless your a white guilter BWAHAHAHA

sound like a fucking piece of shit dude

300 words is just a few paragraphs how hard is it to cobble some of that together?

>FATALITY: OP LOSES

Why didn't i think of this in high school

two paragraphs 310 words:

Slavery is, in the strictest sense of the term, any system in which principles of property law are applied to people, allowing individuals to own, buy and sell other individuals, as a de jure form of property. A slave is unable to withdraw unilaterally from such an arrangement and works without remuneration. Many scholars now use the term chattel slavery to refer to this specific sense of legalised, de jure slavery. In a broader sense, however, the word slavery may also refer to any situation in which an individual is de facto forced to work against their own will. Scholars also use the more generic terms such as unfree labour or forced labour to refer to such situations. However, and especially under slavery in broader senses of the word, slaves may have some rights and protections according to laws or customs.

Slavery began to exist before written history, in many cultures. A person could become a slave from the time of their birth, capture, or purchase.

While slavery was institutionally recognized by most societies, it has now been outlawed in all recognized countries, the last being Mauritania in 2007. Nevertheless, there are still more slaves today than at any previous point in history, with an estimated 45 million people being in slavery worldwide. The most common form of the slave trade is now commonly referred to as human trafficking. Chattel slavery is also still practiced by the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant. In other areas, slavery (or unfree labour) continues through practices such as debt bondage, serfdom, domestic servants kept in captivity, certain adoptions in which children are forced to work as slaves, child soldiers, and forced marriage.

heres some motivation OP, so you can stop whining and get to work

youtu.be/gxaCaHNQCRI

If you're white then just write "Sorry" a three hundred times
If you're black then some stupid shit like your ancestors had space ships until the bad white men slaved them

OP, what is your essay specifically about?

No need to thank me

]8[.egairram decrof dna ,sreidlos dlihc ,sevals sa krow ot decrof era nerdlihc hcihw ni snoitpoda niatrec ,ytivitpac ni tpek stnavres citsemod ,modfres ,egadnob tbed sa hcus secitcarp hguorht seunitnoc )ruobal eerfnu ro( yrevals ,saera rehto nI .tnaveL eht dna qarI fo etatS cimalsI eht yb decitcarp llits osla si yrevals lettahC .gnikciffart namuh sa ot derrefer ylnommoc won si edart evals eht fo mrof nommoc tsom ehT ]7[.ediwdlrow yrevals ni gnieb elpoep noillim 54 detamitse na htiw ]6[,yrotsih ni tniop suoiverp yna ta naht yadot sevals erom llits era ereht ,sselehtreveN .7002 ni ainatiruaM gnieb tsal eht ]5[]4[,seirtnuoc dezingocer lla ni dewaltuo neeb won sah ti ,seiteicos tsom yb dezingocer yllanoitutitsni saw yrevals elihW

.esahcrup ro ,erutpac ,htrib rieht fo emit eht morf evals a emoceb dluoc nosrep A ]3[.serutluc ynam ni ,yrotsih nettirw erofeb tsixe ot nageb yrevalS

.smotsuc ro swal ot gnidrocca snoitcetorp dna sthgir emos evah yam sevals ,drow eht fo sesnes redaorb ni yrevals rednu yllaicepse dna ,revewoH ]2[.snoitautis hcus ot refer ot ruobal decrof ro ruobal eerfnu sa hcus smret cireneg erom eht esu osla sralohcS .lliw nwo rieht tsniaga krow ot decrof otcaf ed si laudividni na hcihw ni noitautis yna ot refer osla yam yrevals drow eht ,revewoh ,esnes redaorb a nI .yrevals eruj ed ,desilagel fo esnes cificeps siht ot refer ot yrevals lettahc mret eht esu won sralohcs ynaM .noitarenumer tuohtiw skrow dna tnemegnarra na hcus morf yllaretalinu wardhtiw ot elbanu si evals A ]1[.ytreporp fo mrof eruj ed a sa ,slaudividni rehto lles dna yub ,nwo ot slaudividni gniwolla ,elpoep ot deilppa era wal ytreporp fo selpicnirp hcihw ni metsys yna ,mret eht fo esnes tsetcirts eht ni ,si yrevalS