Now has official GOP backing

>now has official GOP backing
MY NAME IS KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

D Cunt

After Trump the GOP is catering to the lowest possible denominator. I have no doubt Kid Rock will win if he actually runs, these hicks are retarded beyond belief.

RIP USA.

Hey, I'm an American badass, watch me kick, you can roll with Rock or you can suck my dick. Choice is yours.

Is Kid's music nu-male repellent?

The only white boy in recorded human history to say the n-word on a song and get away with it.
He's the OJ of honkys. The fuck do you think?

>Political parties should be exclusive clubs for the elites to pick and choose who governs us.
Fuck off libcuck.
t. American Badass

t. n u m a l e

I'm legit starting to think the world actually ended with 9/11 and we're just slowly sobering up to it.

>he doesn't want my washed up celebrity to have political power, so he must want the 1% to have all the power
Imagine being this retarded

it repels anyone with an IQ above room temperature

surveillance states are a hell of a drug

That's because no black people listen to him to know that he's said it

That's quite the non sequitur you have there.

washed up celebrity with no actual competence

Not really, you either have a free democracy or you don't.
It's pretty retarded to complain about people being allowed to run.
How about you stop complaining that someone is running because you don't like their music and vote for whatever "genius" that is running that you do like.

You do realize that celebrity candidates will never work, right? Especially the trainwreck that is Kid Rock?

No one said he shouldn't be allowed to run. I'm not sure how you reading comprehension could be that bad.

>Regan
>Bush
>Obama
>Trump
Yeah, they never won

Schwarzenegger worked out okay-ish. He's at least intelligent. Jesse Ventura not so much. I have no hope that Kid Rock could be halfway competent.

>RIP USA because man is running for office

>never work
>never run
do you have some sort of vision problem?

Relax, he's running for senate and congress never does shit.

That's still not saying he shouldn't be allowed to run, genius.

>The winning campaign never worked
Are you a potato?

Yes it is.
How would you un-RIP the USA in this case?
Regulate who gets to run.

>Ugh, why can't these dumb rednecks just vote the way I want them to, God! These celebrity candidates will never be able to competently handle real issues like transgender bathrooms, free weed, and giving illegal migrants amnesty and 30K a year for half-assedly scrubbing toilets. #BillNyeforpresident

Realistically it's pretty obvious that he wouldn't do anything notable, it's more the thought that's appalling. Like if Britney Spears or Kanye West ran for office.

holy shit the mental gymnastics are unfathomable, you probably think you're making an actual point

>If you don't want your government to become Keeping up with the Kardashians you're a libcuck

This is the state of Alt-right cucks in 2017. Yes, Kid Rock or any other celebrity is not a good choice for the senate, you fags will find a way to justify it though.

>The Senate just handles tranny bathroom rights and weed
>You're a nu male if you would rather not see America run by retarded rap rockers