What are some other good sites to share your girlfriend/wife/ex?

What are some other good sites to share your girlfriend/wife/ex?

Considering how many of you cucks are literally addicted to posting your ugly whores, I'm sure you know of some other good ones

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=how does illegal content stay on the internet?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Meatspin.com

Is that site really still up after all these years?

that's all I have of this girl. Original OP deleted them. I happened to save them before he did. Please share.

private groups are the best probably

Where can I find a good private group? Been trying to avoid KIK for it's lack of security

or Sup Forums if she gains enough reputation

I won't post my girl, but suffice to say I've posted her for several years now. I'm done posting her on Sup Forums as it's just not worth it anymore.

haha, I'm currently posting mine and have mixed feelings about it. sure a better platform would be preferable, but for now Sup Forums is fine. how is kik unsafe?

I'm tempted to post mine as I'm actually addicted to doing so. Especially as she's not ready to have a FFM or MFM threesome.I just want something like Sup Forums in that it has instant comments and such, but not Sup Forums.

I've always just heard such. Maybe I'm wrong. Haven't bothered since I haven't yet had the need.

pictureswap dot altervista dot org

I doubt kik is any less safe than other similar messaging apps to be honest

isn't that a bit random? as in you can't make collections or anything? just random post/receive?

Probably reddit

yeah that might work, but it often needs verification etc for the girls. are there gf sharing subreddits?

can't get comments

she and I actually just posted a set on reddit. As rewarding as it was, she doesn't know I post her face on other sites. I want a place where I have no boundaries. I hate that Sup Forums is near perfect for this. Probably why you see so many threads dedicated to sharing girls. It's surprising they haven't made a board for it yet.

True.
You could always try my old stand-bye. groups.yahoo.com. but I think only the German groups are still active enough to use.

Plenty, just gotta look for em. Most reddits also have related subreddits in the side frame info area so you can usually find what you're looking for.

Anyone here ever share their girl with personal friends? I have with two of them.

I feel like there's a higher chance of getting doxed on reddit.

definitely.

no, haven't done that. thought about it though, but probably would be that hot. maybe and accidental share might be fun

What was your approach? Any worries or concerns? I'm tempted to share with more, but I feel like it's just asking for trouble.

More she's smokingg hot,

this is the last one I have. It was another set that was deleted by the OP.

That's the risk you take if you really want exposure and comments. There are other less-known amateur sites you can try, but your mileage may vary.

yeah, I'd really like to expose her more, but can't risk too much. stuff like instagram and facebook.

I wish I could trust someone enough to give them her social media info without having to worry about them blackmailing or ruining her life. Even sending pics to my friends has me curious to see if they ever share her or not

yeah thats the problem, one can never know

really cute girl if that's her

thanks! yeah thats her :)

feel free to post some of your favorites

I guess the only real option is to find someone to trust enough, maybe someone who shares their wife/gf with you too, leaving both parties vulnerable

id love to have a accidental mmf with my gf, i always get her to go braless in public

I can beat that man for you. Mutually assured destruction.

accidental how?

I try to get my girl to go braless but she rarely does. I've actually considered drugging her and letting a stranger have their way with her while we take turns cumming in and on her

just like have a friend over and bring some drinks, then just get her in the mood and eventually lose a bet requiring her to strip. and it's hard to get her braless but a little alch helps

forgot pic related

haha

yeah I've been suggesting that to her often. trying bralesss, offering MMF or something. she gets pretty horny when drunk so I dont know, maybe in the right circumstances

user-ib is a pretty good one to share

One day my best friend and I were hanging out. At one point the conversation turned to smart phones... He was looking to upgrade his and mine was the latest model. he asked a few questions about it, which I answered. I then jokingly told him I'd let him see my phone but my nude wife pics were all over it and he'd be forced to show me his wife's pics. He instantly whipped out his phone and put it in my hand, unlocked. I was compelled to reciprocate. It's been a few years now. no issues at all. If I get a great pic, I show it to him and brag, and if he gets one, he does the same. Our wives have no idea that we've each seen every inch of their bodies.
Pic related

she say shes down for mmf?

moar plz

disney.com

well not directly, she says it would be nice to be pleasured by two men...but doesn't say that she wants it or anything

has anyone seen her nude in real life, other than you? like does she ever flash someone?

Isn't the cuck insult a little vapid if you're asking where you can go to let other dudes beat off to your girl?

That your wife or his?

yeah we've been in a jacuzzi with one of my friends who saw her completely nude. and obviously ex boyfriends too. she's pretty relaxed about nudity

His wife take it in the ass too?

Mine. I don't save his, he doesn't save mine. Imagine if the wives found them.

damn thats hot, shoulda done it there!

You share videos too?

I responded to the wrong post. Deleted it and re-posted but you had already replied...
Yes, she loves it more than mine.

yes

Ever dp with toys?

since we're all here and looking for the same thing.... drn75q6g "V" it up!

user - ib . Co

Not com, co. It's literally what this is made for and extremely low key.

Of course.

She ever shave clean?

Once in a while. Usually she leaves a landing strip

Looking good, man. Share your vids in the vola if you want, would love to see her.

Because it's a felony.

so how do sites like anonib operate?

lmgtfy.com/?q=how does illegal content stay on the internet?

so hot I'm hard.. post more

now that is a damn good lather!