I need help Sup Forumsros

I need help Sup Forumsros

I need a liquid I can fit in a water bottle, not look fishy as fuck and will make me vomit/throw up.

I can explain why if any of your really care, I know I could just use my finger but my gag-reflex is non existent
>no homo
I need it for tomorrow for a plan I have, but I need to throw up for that plan to work. Any options? I need something that will 100% guaranteed make me throw up as soon as I ingest it. Thank you!

Pic unrelated, it's just an ass.

self bump

Anyone? I would appreciate anything.

half a cup of vegetable oil + 3 lemon's juice

How long would it take before I throw up?

2-3 min

Doesn't sound like it will murder my insides. ile give it a try. Please don't fail me user. Thank you

post results

ipecac

half cup of salt in a glass of water. you'll last 30 secs max

What about white vinager? That shit makes me want to throw up just by it's smell

So how come you gotta throw up.

I need to fake having a stomach virus to get of a class to take care of something. I can't take another unexcused absence or i'll be expelled. School still splits lunches for seniors which is autistic and I need to kick the shit out of someone for stealing my bike.

thats the most high school thing i've ever read

this

Shit happens man, im 19 though Kek.

Flunked 1st grade like a retard. But yeah, some nignog friend of mine actually stole and sold my bike so I am gonna kick his ass at his lunch and steal his shit. Fucking hate this scum

Why not just pretend to be sick and go to the bathroom for a bit and just tell them you threw up?
It's not like the teacher is gonna follow you into the bathroom and watch you throw up because you can't be trusted like some sort of retarded kid right?

They scrape your teeth, I've gotten caught before because of it. They test PH levels and shit, it's so fucking over the top. I hate this school, but I just gotta grad this year. Finishing up ESS n shit.

Fucking underage

refer to

u goin to school in 1920s russia?

you don't want to get expelled, so your plan is to fake being sick so you can beat someone up - on school grounds with teachers/students all around.
i hope you get expelled, if not for faking sickness, for attacking someone. you're a fucking retard if you think this makes any sense. no wonder you couldnt even pass first grade

ipecac in the water, ez throw up

Baking soda and water bro

you could just hit your nose with the palm of you hand to make it start bleeding and get excused that way. you hit it at an angle/from the side, it doesnt need to be very hard, but it will make it start bleeding if you do it a few times. you could even test it right now so you aren't leaving anything up to chance.