Is he the greatest philosopher to ever live?

Is he the greatest philosopher to ever live?

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobeandmail.com/news/toronto/therapist-who-told-podcast-listeners-to-shun-their-families-reprimanded/article4846791/
youtube.com/watch?v=lN5OjzEfQmI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
molyneuxrevealed.com/2012/06/suicide-caused-by-stefan-molyneux-and.html
theglobeandmail.com/news/national/controversial-podcaster-listened-in-on-therapist-wife-and-clients-lawsuit-alleges/article22158708/
defoo.org/inner-circle/
fdrliberated.com/is-stefan-molyneux-freedomain-radio-responsible-for-suicide/
defoo.org/christina-papadopoulos/
damondox.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=i9Lzz_2FsCQ&feature=youtu.be&t=28m20s
defoo.org/molyneux/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diogenes_of_Sinope
youtu.be/edtWe759KIw?t=57s
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2008/nov/15/family-relationships-fdr-defoo-cult
youtu.be/Spe9JbmDOms?t=52m
youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8
youtube.com/watch?v=4znWSgJfsho
youtube.com/watch?v=K3T-SMoqc_M
youtube.com/watch?v=-TPwjUmS7Vw
youtube.com/watch?v=4I1JdbGBFRs
youtube.com/watch?v=gDoIilJ-_Z0
youtube.com/watch?v=kEq--iEm5oI
youtube.com/watch?v=SZASruN-mIA
youtube.com/watch?v=wVa8VtsSQZY
youtube.com/watch?v=3jIMLKBVt00
youtube.com/watch?v=0HvUE5Odb9s
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxT24kBnHD0
youtube.com/watch?v=KqCXpDFm4N0
youtube.com/watch?v=bstVtJVItf4
youtube.com/watch?v=y2Aby3fpY8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=GXAxAxQ4HeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AQvxz6gg4HA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can't think of anyone better

Literally who

>this nobody

Probably not.

Not an argument.

Actually might be the smartest man on earth, but he's completely blue-pilled when it comes to psychedelics

He's biased like anyone else. He's bitter women want alphas because he isn't one, so he hides behind some facade of how women shouldn't be able to vote because Stef can't get laid if they can choose men to play with rather than open their legs to breadwinners.

is he really a philosopher? I regard just as a political theorist.

no, but he's alright

Not a argument.

No, since Socrates then yes.

he used to do videos about philosophy but no one paid attention to the show until he started addressing current events

He's just a Jew whose good at talking.

>His wife literally PUT ON HER WEBSITE that she FUCKED TONS OF CHADS in her youth

Stefan is undoubtedly the Cuck King of Libertarianism.

>he used to do videos about philosophy

Not really. He used to pretend to do videos on philosophy but instead just filled 2 hours of time with no arguments whatsoever while explaining why he's so smart.

Source on this? It would explain a lot.

I can't make any arguments against that premise OP. So yes.

theglobeandmail.com/news/toronto/therapist-who-told-podcast-listeners-to-shun-their-families-reprimanded/article4846791/

youtube.com/watch?v=lN5OjzEfQmI

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

molyneuxrevealed.com/2012/06/suicide-caused-by-stefan-molyneux-and.html

theglobeandmail.com/news/national/controversial-podcaster-listened-in-on-therapist-wife-and-clients-lawsuit-alleges/article22158708/

defoo.org/inner-circle/

fdrliberated.com/is-stefan-molyneux-freedomain-radio-responsible-for-suicide/

>Argues that atheists are big government cucks and that religious people are small government alphas

When we literally just recently came out of the reign of the religious right and their legislated morality.

Le source plox

defoo.org/christina-papadopoulos/

>Christina had dated around a lot. She talks about one such partner who couldn’t even pronounce the word “psychology”. Stefan was a welcome change. Christina made it clear to Stef that she wasn’t looking for a player. She was looking to settle down and possibly have kids. Stefan respected this honesty, and they haven’t spent a day apart since.

look at

He's an absolute shill. Bringing on oil lobbyists to talk promote global warming disinformation.

>trying to pass out off like he's a credible source

What do you guys think of based Bill Whittle?

Is he red pilled?

Hahahahahah

>philosopher

>defoo.org/inner-circle/

FYI the little faggot cuck that runs this site is a Molyneux cultist that has massive amounts of unrequited homosexual lust for Molyneux's cock up his little anarchist asshole and literally fucks a disgusting fat tranny:

>damondox.com/

They're criminals that have ruined people's lives for keks for being "statists" and "child abusers" for not agreeing with Stefan Molyneux.

Dunno why Sup Forums doesn't like him because he supports Israel, but supports Stefan, a literal Jew.

Double-think as fuck

I'm going to defoo you, you one-dollar shillfag

>couldn't even pronounce psychology
Now THATS an alpha

A FUCKING LEAF. DEBUNKED

HAHAHAHHAHAH

STEFAN CU-CUK BTFO AND HIS CULT FOLLOWERS LETS SPAM THIS SHIT

HAHAHAH

Stefan Betalux Cukelux

wow betabux Stef

He's a cultist trying to cash in on the meme-magic. He should give back some of his "donations" to pol since he is using our memes to get rich.

>Greatest philosopher
>not linking Epictetus
Stop being lazy and read a goddamn book instead of watching youtube vids.

The only thing Stefan Molyneux is good at is being a media watchdog. His research in that field is impeccable.

wtf flag

wtf newfag

Yes, very rare flag

not an argument

>youtube.com/watch?v=i9Lzz_2FsCQ&feature=youtu.be&t=28m20s

>28:20
>Remember the Sixty Billion Goyim, or I'mm put you in the hospital!

>smartest
Hahahahahhahaha. All his analysis aren't very mindblowing to me. Shallow as fuck, but are compensated by his pseudoclever way of talking. And my IQ is only 112. Proof that IQ is nothing when paired with childish anger.

Look how she is talking about him like a poor boy

>On September 24, 1966 a baby boy was born. He was named Stefan. This little boy would suffer unimaginable child abuse at the hands of his family. But it would be worth it. For little did this boy know that he would go on to be the greatest philosopher that had ever existed.

defoo.org/molyneux/

SPREAD THIS

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diogenes_of_Sinope
>Diogenes is said to have eaten in the marketplace
>urinated on some people who insulted him
>defecated in the theatre
>and masturbated in public.
>owned Alexander the Great hard, yet Alexander still wished to be like him

Pic related is who wrote all that you fucking retard, not his wife:

>damondox.com

pschedelics are fine fucker

Just go on link and see for yourself

HAHAH STEFAN ON DAMAGE CONTROL !!!!

GTFO stefan

>blaming someone for suicide
A FUCKING LEAF

Seriously, it's a smear against Molyneux for not loving his biggest sociopathic fan enough:
>This is “ashley” (left) and “damon” (right). In November, 2014, Ashley claimed in a chat on her Steam account that she was roommates in Seattle with “FreeDomainDamon”, the guy who doxxed a number of people connected to Stefan Molyneux’s Free Domain Radio. That is, they cyberbullied people, i.e. they released personal info, home addresses, home phone numbers, cell phone numbers, email addresses, work phone numbers, pictures of people’s children, as well as making up heinous and libelous b.s. about all their victims. They also called people’s parents from a throwaway Skype number and said “Your daughter is a slut” and “Your son’s in trouble, he’s in jail.”

>Elsewhere ashley mentioned people Damon was going to doxx, and those same people were doxxed within a day or two. All in all, damon made many videos and posts doxxing 40 people connected with, or critical of, Stefan Molyneux’s Free Domain Radio. This doxxing continues today.

>It’s very likely that the doxxing done as “Free Domain Damon” was actually done by Damon and Ashley working together.

>The doxxing stems from damon being a huge fan of Stefan Molyneux, worshiping Molyneux, being very influenced by his words, but damon got kicked off of Molyneux’s forum for being creepy with women. He went nuts and took it out on anyone connected with Molyneux, while still loving Molyneux.

>Damon continued to troll many people, angering entire communities. No one thought he’d ever crawl out from under his keyboard to actually show his face, but he has.

lmfao at that libertarian degenerate cuck.

He believes in Muh Lolocaust. Good Goy

Stefan Molyneux admits to being jewish
youtu.be/edtWe759KIw?t=57s

Stefan Molyneux runs a cult where he convinces vulnerable people who had a decent childhood that they were abused by their parents
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2008/nov/15/family-relationships-fdr-defoo-cult
youtu.be/Spe9JbmDOms?t=52m

Here's what happens when you give Stefan Molyneux money but not as much money as he wants
youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8
youtube.com/watch?v=4znWSgJfsho

Stefan Molyneux Claims 'No War from 1815-1914 in Western Europe'
youtube.com/watch?v=K3T-SMoqc_M

Stefan Molyneux and defoo, defined (ignore the libertarian claptrap)
youtube.com/watch?v=-TPwjUmS7Vw

Stefan debates Stefan on whether or not concepts exist and contradicts himself left and right
youtube.com/watch?v=4I1JdbGBFRs

Stefan Molyneux: "Fuck physics, make iPhones."
youtube.com/watch?v=gDoIilJ-_Z0

Stefan Molyneux: "Nothing I say is original"
youtube.com/watch?v=kEq--iEm5oI

Stefan Molyneux tells followers to cut off all family that disagrees with his ideology
youtube.com/watch?v=SZASruN-mIA

Stefan Molyneux believes the world needs his show for its survival
youtube.com/watch?v=wVa8VtsSQZY

Stefan Molyneux forgives his mother by not killing her
youtube.com/watch?v=3jIMLKBVt00
Stefan Molyneux caims he doesn't think about his mother any more
youtube.com/watch?v=0HvUE5Odb9s

Stefan Molyneux initiates force, proving all of his moral arguments invalid
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxT24kBnHD0

Joe Rogan, Stefan Molyneux Lied To You About DeFOO!
youtube.com/watch?v=KqCXpDFm4N0

Stefan Molyneux: A lot of people in my head are desperate for me to fail
youtube.com/watch?v=bstVtJVItf4

Adventures in Stefan Molyneux's parenting:
youtube.com/watch?v=y2Aby3fpY8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=GXAxAxQ4HeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AQvxz6gg4HA

NOT AN ARGUMENT

>hahahhaha
>so shallow!
>psuedoclever

perfect example of dunning kruger effect and projection

Go back to Israel, Kike Rat

Not an argument

but Stef is a Jew himself

If cultists want to keep shilling for Stefan, by all means, you're helping to spread the word about who he really is.

pol is full of autists of course they're going to love a fellow autist like stef

So no one can make an argument for why Stef is not the greatest philosopher to ever live?

He's getting closer every day to naming the jew, it will be glorious.

He already did name them in his recent Sweden video. Somewhere around the 10 minute mark he calls out jews for pushing the refugee narrative and saying they will assimilate, meanwhile the jews themselves have never assimilated.

depends on your definition of assimilation really. What makes you say they weren't assimilated?

mighty Oaks from little acorns grow

Sorry but no. Marcus Aurelius blows him the fuck out.

He's good for youtube, but when in the big leagues...

>Go to Israel
>Kill neighbors and build homes on their graves
>Complain to US government that none of your neighbors like you
>Use US weapons to continue killing neighbors
>Sell US missile defense system to China
>Sink US ship to false flag them into war with neighbors
>Keep complaining no one likes you and you need money
How did they assimilate exactly? No middle eastern countries in their region hate each other like they all hate Israel. Israel has only ever taken in war refugees ONCE in their entire country's history, and they fucking made them sterile so they couldn't reproduce and they barely even took in any in the first place. Fuck all my greentext and ask yourself based on that alone how can they tell the west we need to be taking in refugees?

Stfu you edgy beta

kill yourself

if he were smart he would be rich instead of begging for shekels on youtube

We were talking about Jews in Europe retard

not

I'm talking about all jews. Almost every jew supports Israel, and Israel is the shining example of how "assimilation" into a foreign culture and land does not work. They only want to control the region, they never had any interest in getting along with the locals.

Jews in Europe continue to push for integration and more refugees, but what about Israel? Why do they never say Israel should take them in? The UN's laws say that the closest country in peace to a war-torn country is the country that must take in the refugees. Last time I checked, Israel is closer to Syria than Germany, Britain, and France. So why do they take them in and not Israel? Why do European jews have a fanatical sense of loyalty to Israel and are willing to violate the laws of the UN to protect it?

>the greatest philosopher that had ever existed.

>Almost every jew supports Israel

You have no clue what you're talking about, dude

You still aren't discussing the topic you god damned retard. How have Jews not assimilated in Europe?

You've got some sort of mental disorder for sure

>How have jews not assimilated into Europe?
I already told you you fucking numskull. They put Israel over the European countries they live in. How have you assimilated when you literally leech off of the country and do not care what happens to it? Muslim refugees have extremely low standards of living, most of them collect welfare and send half of the check back to their families from their home country. Have they assimilated? How fucking retarded can you be. Neither party gives a shit about the country, if you do not care about the people or the country how the fuck can you be considered a native?