Why do Americans think they're the center of the universe?

Why do Americans think they're the center of the universe?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YmT0_hKSUrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they have the biggest impact on popular culture worldwide and also are the dominant military power
who do you think deserves the title more?

This.

because they are further proven by you starting this thread in the first place

>the center of the universe?
They keep eating like that and they're going to be one day

cause they are
i mean we are

.oOᵒ°

Because the massive post WW2 wealth we accumulated due to the fact Europe was in ruins allowed us to solidify our status as a world superpower with our only rival being the USSR. From the mid 40s to around the mid 00's no one could compete with us. We were so successful that Europe eventually decided to copy us by expanding the EU beyond just an economic pact into a nation in and of itself; flag, currency, anthem and all. After the collapse of the USSR in the early 90s America, having no true competitor began to sink into mediocrity. It was a slow decline and it's still happening now. We became fat, lazy, and weak as a nation and due to that we'll be superseded by a more competent nation who's identity doesn't solely revolve around consumerist bullshit. The US has no where near the power or influence it had from say 1950-1995, and with our neocon/neolib policies continuing to rule it's probably for the best.

Why do Americans think flippy floppy jim jams are called waffles? Explain yerself to the Queen, guvna!

The US is the only single nation superpower on earth.

The period of relative peace that followed WWII is literally called the Pax Americana.

Because they're told they are and people generally believe anything anyone who is portrayed as an authority tells them.

Exactly this

Couldnt take russia or china if we tried.

It's not Americans. It's liberals who think they're the center of the damn universe and the laws of men don't apply to them.

Fuck liberals.

They're not American. They're punk ass bitches who fabricate genders for fun and bitch when people call them out for their fuckin bullshit.

Absolutely could in conventional warfare, but it's a bad idea given the possibility of what a nuclear power can do when backed into a corner. We also don't do total war anymore, so the US military is constantly held back. Given a WW3 scenario with no nuclear weapons the US would decimate both countries with absolute air and naval superiority.

Oh horseshit.

You mean LA/NYC? The rest of it (middle/south) serves no purpose and no one cares about those areas.

>Its not me guys, its them!!

Some general advice
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YmT0_hKSUrw

Because America has the most powerful military in the world, more political influence than any other nation, and it's economy is so interwoven with that of so many countries if the U.S. ever collapsed it would lead to a world wide depression.
It also helps that America is geographically located away from other super powers.

Because they're fake jews.

I just said the war would be won with air and naval superiority. At no point was a land war even suggested.

>more political influence than any other nation
Keep pissing it away, master baiter.
>if the U.S. ever collapsed it would lead to a world wide depression.
Nah, just the petrodollar. Why do you think countries are doing private deals with oil producers in currencies other than the dollar, and why do you think the USA is butthurt about it?
>It also helps that America is geographically located away from other super powers.
>t.Alaskan

Who needs total war when you have economic warfare?

The jews are a false flag.

only racist nazis think that, the rest of us have respect

exactly why america is so far fucking gone, it's time. the world stands with beijing

bc trump bashing chicago has put it on the world map. him not undertanding no publicity is bad publicity just proves he wasn't behind the mind games of the election. he's putins cock holster.

>most powerful military in the world
i have friends in the miitary, while we have th braun, they don't have the smarts, they all thought grizzly steepe wasn't even possible

all wars are online now

Because we are

Someone show this nigger a map of the universe so we can /thread this bitch

The US's largest trading partners are on its borders. I'm sure Mexico and Venezuela would be happy to mop up all those manufacturing jobs.

And the US hasn't launched a single significant cyberattack despite having the capability. We're playing defense because we stand to lose a lot economically and politically if we throw our weight around.

>So nice. I found glitch in this website.

Because the rest of the world put us there. Now folks are all pissy about what their peepops generation did.

America is all that matters.

The rest of the world are just background extras in our blockbuster movie.

LOL china is a fucking joke. Taiwan is a better china than china. china is just where the world goes to exploit low labor costs, because the chinese government is too obsessed with prestige and face games and stealing technology to innovate or capitalize on their markets to leverage serious power. They're refusing to regulate their moronic farmer class, soon they will wipe out all of their arable land and be completely dependent on imports to feed their people. If they start seriously threatening american hegemony, we'll just cut off the bread basket LOL.

dumb chinks selling eachother rice cut with plastic grains. that country is going nowhere but the toilet. thanks for the iphone though slant eyed yellow niggers

>t.jew
They see themselves as role models for whites yet will not submit to be ruled by them. That's a problem.

>Venezuela
>on its borders
Exceptionalist geography, is this?

Kill yuorself, Hollywood jew.

Hasnt been caught launching cyberattacks atleast.

Why would a role model subjugate itself?

It's a hop, skip and a jump. I mentioned it because of its massive economic problems.

Exactly why they need to get their arrogant flat asses the fuck out.

Caused by a producer strike and US shit-stirring.

They have higher IQs on average. and a better grasp of finances. Maybe they should be in charge.

Caused by a drop in oil prices and significant debt. What are you smoking?

Because we are. Duh.

Tulsa technically is the centre of the universe. Look it up

>higher IQs on average
No, they're just more manipulative and, for the most part, they write the fucking tests.
>and a better grasp of finances
Kill yourself, neoliberal. Finances are a fucking meme designed to stand between people and their basic needs.

>drop in oil prices
True, caused by US allies flooding the market because jews are jews.
>significant debt
Perhaps also contributory. I certainly don't claim that they managed their windfall all that prudently. OTOH it costs money to buy off their own citizens when the US is also bidding for them.

I would mention that this is bait, but americans like hearing themselves speak.

>I bet the Jews did this
Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Venezuela, Qatar, Indonesia, Libya, the United Arab Emirates, Algeria, Nigeria, Ecuador, Gabon, Angola and Equatorial Guinea

So Jewish

There was literally no reason for any OPEC member but KSA (which is essentially crypto-jewish) to turn on the taps full blast. Other producers were more or less forced to turn up their own production to keep up with denbts.