Pretty sure I smoked too much weed and I'm gonna die, my eyes are trying to go a full on sleep apnea meltdown...

Pretty sure I smoked too much weed and I'm gonna die, my eyes are trying to go a full on sleep apnea meltdown. This is really it huh? I'm going blind because I didn't listen and it's happening tonight..it's been nice but soon I'm going to lose my sight. Can anyone help cheer me up?

You're actually fucking retarded

I just took this picture though, it's not from Google it's my fucking eye

Yeah you're gonna die 100%

lmaoo I've greened out before too, user. felt this strange cold flow of air swiftly leaving my lungs through my nose, all I could hear was my breath leaving, then I inhaled, and boom, it's good, well, I passed out soon after, but still. Sometimes you just get too high man. It'll be alright.

are you a girl?

and my eyes have actually been much redder than yours. One huge bong rip straight from the gates of hell, made my eyes redder than Satan's nuts

illuminati mothercucker

my wife almost lost her eye - smoked weed one time, later gets a growth behind her eye. her eye is all kinds of fucked up now.

How the fuck are you writing that way? I'm terrible at writing when i smoke weed

i think you got bigger things to worry about than going blind user. they are coming for you, you need to logout and go lock yourself in the closet before they find you.

she od rip in peice

I took 500mg of Niacin earlier and I ascended to the sun realm while playing Inital D. It took me hours but I returned once already, I'm not sure I've got another one in me..I'm really feeling it
No my eyelashes are just crazy fem and it's annoying. My mom was jealous though

Try it on 500mg of niacin

Cause I'm a creative genius like Kanye

Wait, I can accept going blind but I can't lose the eye!

Not enough pictures for you? Take my burning leg

Omg rip in piece op

nah brah ur eyes are going to have to get amputated.

how ever you can try and reabsorb moisture by hopping into a cold bath and dunking your face (eyes open) every 8 minutes for about an hour

that might just save them

What about salt and ice? I heard salt makes ice colder so I could just put some kind of mixture of that on my face while I lay down? They can be saved?

Yes, this'll fix it. But only if you begin ASAP and leave it on for 22 minutes exactly

We we we didn't listen!!

are you fucking stupid? salt melts ice and will sting ur eyes

*deep breath* YOU CANNOT OD ON WEED YOU DUMB FUCKING HIPPIE FAGGOT! now shut up and sleep or watch rick and morty

Very funny. Marijuana is extremely dangerous in large amounts

Sure, just got done spanking it to photos of your mom anyways

don't you have school tomorrow hun?

If you see a tunnel, don't cross it

I'm 26 buddy
I'll cross what I please, I think I'll come back

damn, how many times have you failed 9th grade?

Dude you are just high you are fine faggot this has to be bait

Your weed was laced with synthetic cannabinoids. It's basically like twin turbo weed from hell, and it effects you much more strongly. Normal weed causes dilation of the capillaries in your eyes causing slight redness but laced weed often dilates them to the point of them bursting and permanent damage and blindness occurring. Even seen a kid die from blood loss after his eyes exploded. It's like putting an insanely powerful pebis pump around your eyes. You fucked up kiddo, shouldn't be messing with drugs. Enjoy this as one of the last things you'll ever read.

>YOU CANNOT OD ON WEED

Uh Yeah you can, but I don't think you can die. Feels like you're dying when you OD though. I've blacked out before, spun out of control, thrown up excessively, thought people i was with were trying to kill me. It's not pleasant, but OD'ing can occur, especially if you mix dabs with edibles

Sleep apnea is when you momentarily stop breathing while you sleep you absolute doofus. It has literally nothing to do with your eyes. Stop smoking weed and read a book. I mean damn I smoke the wacky tobaccy every once in a while but it doesn't mean you have to be a retard.

Exactly. OD≠just death.

Bait, but if you're being unironic:

You can't OD on weed. It isn't physically possible. It also will ot make you go blind. Worst it can do is if smoke gets in your eyes they'll be irritated. Smoking weed makes your eyes red by combination of smoke irritation and dilating blood vessels in your eyes. This will go away when you sober up.

Sleep it off, son. You're just paranoid.

I've seen hotter.

You're fine. I don't smoke weed anymore because it constantly gave me anxiety attacks and one panic attack, Its not fun for me anymore. Not sure why, it was always fun as a teen but I hate it now. Just make yourself puke if the niacin is worrying you, drink some water too.