snopes.com/wtc-terrorism-insurance/
youtube.com/watch?v=7nL10C7FSbE
youtube.com/watch?v=vorisrBfdTs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No. Youre days late slut...its over..
Sage

Bump

Bump

jesus christ this looks serious. Is this a shop or is there a story behind this?

16 years ago called, they want their meme back

Maybe it was the insurance papers filed for airplane crashes a couple weeks before
or maybe it was WTC 7 going down for no reason
and the millions of gold bars robbed from the basement vault
or idk, JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL BEAMS

I don't get why this stuff this stuff isn't widely accepted? What's the deal??

Prove to me it wasn't.

Flawless logic. Where is your god now?

Staged implies that it didn't actually happen. The phrase your looking for is 'was an inside job'

even niggers know 9/11 was an inside job.
the biggest lie ever told about 9/11 isn't the "official" story anymore. The biggest lie about 9/11 is that people who believe it was an inside job are the minority.

I didnt even mention how the plane that hit the pentagon didnt kill anyone
or that there were no airplane pieces in that bitch

this is true

señor_chang_too_small.jpg

top bait

Here.

really what gave it away?

It's the Jews.

Touché.

me laughing

Dubs of truth as well.

The planes are registered in the screen actors guild.

>or idk, JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL BEAMS
No, but hot metal is soft. At that temp it loses half it's tensile strength

i suppose next you're going to tell us that it was entirely possible LHO could have acted alone in shooting JFK from the book depository, amirite Schlomo?

So how did the steelbeams on the first few floors get softend when the fire was up about 100floors

actually at the temps the fire reaches a steel beam loses like 80% of it strength meaning failure
it was even tested an proven in a documentary can be found on netflix

Heat travels.

Its like he's a child or something.

Listen just skip to the part where you say nano thermite.

But user,i learned in highschool that heat only rises,like volcanoes

gee i sure am glad we had a guy taking temps inside every part of the world trade center on that day, that's very handy to have that information. this way, we can put it down in the history books that 9/11 was, without a doubt, NOT an inside job!

They just let it happen

>defending the "official story"
>reddit spacing
nothing new to see here

Technically that is allowed.

We could also handle north korea the same way. Wait for an attack then wreck shop.

>implying north korea poses even a minor, insignificant threat to their neighbors, much less the U.S.
jesus christ man... you gotta start turning the TV off for like 5 minutes a day, and start working up from there, maybe then the old noggin will start working again

"Truthers" are the biggest ducking morons on the planet, right after flat earthers
It's a shame that these stupid theories have become so popular that you're considered strange if you DON'T believe them

I didnt imply that at all. Infact I compared NK to bin laden. Not terrifying.

But we still took offense to bin ladens attack.... So we could attack iraq or something. Not sure.

i suppose for the next joke, you're gonna say Bin Laden was actually killed and "buried at sea" in that one navy seal job amirite? that's why we never saw his body, to "preserve honor", right? is that the next knee-slapper we're gonna laugh at?

kek, I forgot about that, that was a laugh!

>Well thats not a plane hitting the pentagon but w/e

>BELIEVE WHAT YOU'RE TOLD
>BECAUSE WE TOLD YOU TO

YA MAN LOOKS GOOD ENOUGH TO ME FUKK BINLADEN LETSKILL US SUM SANDNIGGERS YEEEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Let's start a gofundme to build an exact replica of one of the twin towers and use an exact replica of the plane to crash into it (using a remote control) and see what happens just to be sure.

they fall faster than free fall speed. only physically possible if demolition

Looks shopped. The pixels look all wrong

timestamp or didn't happen

What is their free fall speed?

That's what you people do
You claim the official story is a lie but your "truth" is nothing but an amalgam of youtube theories made by uneducated simpletons who managed to learn to use the internet (also they all believe in even stupider theories like lizard people and symbolism bullshit)
No one does any real research on what happened on 9/11. It's always "that don't look right to me" and it goes downhill from there

>2017
>there are people ITT who STILL believe the official story from 9/11
Holy Shit. this thread is blowing my mind.

>that doesn't look right to me
good thing I can 100% trust what the government say, it always puts the truth and its people first!

>never use your brain
>using your brain makes u stupid
>believe what you're told
>otherwise u dumb
thanks for the insight, Cletus. i'll sleep well tonight holding your deep knowledge close to my heart!

The government being wrong doesn't make the theorist right
Also you can stop with this condescending tone you've got going on. It's not working, I know you're getting defensive

check'em
was staged

George bush just HAPPENED to be out of the white house at the time the plane was supposed to hit White house.
Larry Silverstein, the landlord of the towers was at a doctor's appointment when the plane hit the towers. his son was stuck in traffic at the time as well

first believe me

ahhhh lucky larry, forgot about him
pic relate

Right Click, view image

if you think that was condescending, you have not spent so much time on Sup Forums, and if the government is wrong, it actually does mean it's very likely that one of the hundreds of theories is actually true. it's not just one theories everyone believes

Your tone just came off as fake and forced. And not at all working
No, government being wrong doesn't make the theorist right. It's not as black and white as that. If you would argue specific theories then you might have a point but all of them are always lumped in together and people believe them as blindly as others believe the official story

hololograms n shet coupled with thermite splosives

for me this is the major problem - just because I challenge the official story of 9/11, I get lumped in with Lizards and flat earthers... ffs. Following one conspiracy theory doesn't mean you believe in all the conspiracy theories.

Better off in /pol for stuff like this, because no matter how much you post 100% proof of this engineered false flag operation (which was basically Operation Northwoods 2.0 that failed and was blocked by JFK, one reason of many why they blew his head off) that was then used as the skeleton key to shred the US Constitution, the NSA spying apparatus, the "patriot" act (laughable), the TSA, DHS (a reboot of the Soviet Stasi basically) perpetuate war all over the planet, hand out billions in defense contracts, all while the Zionist cockroaches had US/UK/CA on a leash, all you'lll mostly get the overplayed and overused "conshpeewhushee theeweeist' bs and other regurgitated bs (much of which is troll bait anyway).

It's been 16 fucking years. It's not about convincing anyone anymore in my book. The proof is overwhelming, and the US Govs official story has had more holes blasted into it than Howard Hughes' brain before he died. IF someone isn't convinced by now, there is no hope for them and they can go fuck themselves as far as i am concerned. Keep praising and sucking off George "Skull and Bones" Bush (who was nothing but a puppet piece of dog shit anyway without a shred of power), keep going to ball games and singing God Bless America while sucking your thumb and waving flags around as if everything is A-ok. It's these types who are a fucking cancer and have allowed things to go this far. They couldnt have done without you. The fucking Eloi and the Morlock. Hope you are proud of yourselfs, jackoffs. Now go back to watching Dancing with the Starts like a good little pet.

Grade *A* baby. Best bait I've seen today.

so you lump them all together, lizard men and fake passports, and say it's false.. what I'm saying is that if the government is wrong, ONE of the theories are most likely right. and it sure does look like the government is lying

yes
fucks yes

And to top it off... he gets dubs. Cheers to you, comrade

Jesus Christ. ..it's okay to not believe everything, but to believe nothing? Come the fuck on...

Maybe it was the nano thermite residue found in the ashes. Maybe it was the fact that over12 different war games were being stagged on 9,11 that played out the exact scenario that occurred leaving air defence at neads and offout air base confused. Maybe it was the fact that not a single jet fighter was within 150 miles of any arrent plane. Maybe the fact that jet fuel can't burn through high density steel with flame and melt retardants capable of handling 5000 Celsius and the plane exploding max would have caused 2590 Celsius. Or maybe a free fall of the north and building south building could not have occurred from a symmetrical impact. Or maybe just maybe the ducks in power at the time just wanted to trade some blood for oil.

see
that just about sums it up

you lost me at
>jet fuel CANNOT liquidize steel
it cant liquidise it but it can make it like wet paper

It's funny, because everyone I talk to who don't live in the US know what a joke 911 was and how it was clearly staged. Been top gov officials in other countries calling foul on it, seen an article where some high court justice in Italy called it nothing but a repeat of Operation Gladio (Strategy of Tension), where the US a long with France/England were staging attacks and having it blamed on leftist/commie groups. Gladio was basically Operation Northwoods in Europe. When JFK fired a ton of CIA and the Joint Chief of Staff (Lyman Lemnitzer), they simply took the Op to Europe.

You have that lovely classic PNAC article too written in 2000 and co-written by psycho war loving trash like Wolfowitz, Bill Kristol, Cheney and others (all heavily tied to the Zionist machine and fawning over Israhell endlessly), saying how i"n order for the US to become the sole superpower, an enormous crisis would have to take place". Well, jee, they got it a year later, how convenient lol.

Just look at vids of Building 7, my goodness, you can see the detonations going right up the fucking building on each side like "connect the dots", all in a row. Then the top caves in and it falls into its own footprint at the speed of gravity. Uhh yeahh...ooooook lol. B7 was basically the staging ground, tons of evidence and official CIA/FEMA offices there, as well as many upgrades to the building itself months before. That had to go to make sure all the evidence was torched as much as possible. Same with the towers. If anyone got up there to investigate weeks later, they'd have seen it wasn't passenger planes. They found a piece of engine too on Murray St below. Wasn't Boeing, but a Pratt Whitney engine, which was..wait for it...USED IN DRONE CRAFT. How did that get there, jee lol.

Fake hijacker cutouts, had Chicago Tribune, La Times and others reporting in October how nearly all of them were still alive and they went on record to say they had nothing to do with it and weren't even near the US. Fake cutouts, nothing more with stolen IDs.

Molten metal pools under each tower for weeks, impossible unless nuclear weaponry was used (which it obviously was since nothing on the planet could cause that as well as car engines below blowing up due to the enormous feedback of the isotopes and frequencies)

Right...and the buildings all fall the same fucking way at the speed of gravity straight the fuck down. No topsy turvy, not pieces breaking off in lumps going one direction. Nope. STRAIGHT DOWN IN 6-8 seconds. Not one..nope. BOTH. Oh wait. THREE. You're an idiot. Please wake up, my goodness. If you watch very detailed vids you can even see closeups of lower flower blowing right the fuck out before the upper failures even got there. This clearly shows detonations, as it would be impossible for that to happen in that manner. Why are people like you just so unable to see the truth here?

Oy vey! This jet fuel made the steel beams break apart in a fashion common to demolition techniques, what a coincidence!

calm down nigger i said you lost me at that point
i dont listen to any one source about non conformist ideas unless its completely correct. sure it cant melt steel, but implying that had anything to do with the legitimacy is fucking stupid

I don't know if you know this, but consumer grade glass isn't very strong. Ever seen glass break? It shatters, doesn't "topsy turvy" fall down

you too nigger, did i say anything about it not being a jewish conspiracy?

Except there was debris, try Google images user.

only thermite could melt those beams and cause the towers to fall straight down and not topple over. no crash of that magnitude would have such a small footprint of damage.

youtube.com/watch?v=bWorDrTC0Qg

Watch @ :44 and then at 2:11. Watch the sides, mainly the right. If that doesn't say it all, dunno what does. Shit lights right up from bottom to top. Blatant detonations going off. Then right the fuck down.

snopes.com/wtc-terrorism-insurance/

Uhh...ok. Well, you just lost me because i dunno wtf glass has to do with concrete/steel core skyscrapers. Two different animals completely and if that was an attempt to derail, it was pretty fucking bad. Just sayin.

youtube.com/watch?v=7nL10C7FSbE
Here's a video of a guy putting lit matches into some jet fuel.

Jet fuel really only burns when it's atomized (sprayed through a nozzle).
A tank full of jet fuel spilling out into a naked flame is actually very unlikely to even ignite, let alone burn continuously.

If I just try walk to pentagon they see me and headshot me from a mile. If a plane moves some like 1000 miles away they can see it on satellites.
And you want tell me a plane hit their walls and they all went "wtf was that hard knocking at the door"???
Use the fucking brain

that file name is top kek

> Larry

> SilverSTEIN

Very expensive, well trained high rise demolitions professionals do not haphazardly blow out some top floors , douse the place in jet fuel and stand back to watch it (3 buildings)fall into their own footprint.

Lol tell me about it. There wasn't even a fucking plane there anyway. NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER. Same in Shanksville. The coroner there who was brought to the scene even said 'it was the shortest and easiest response i ever had as there no bodies or body parts whatsoever". Even Fox news reports you can see in docus or other vids, shows the reporter saying how no plane was there he could see. Then you have the impact zone which was like 10 feet deep and 8 feet wide, with this pathway leading up to it, none of which matched a plane whatosver. But it did match something else lol --the same shit that hit the Pentagon. Either a missle or drone. And that whole fucktarded story with Flight 93 to pull on people's heartstrings LETS ROLL YO!! Yeah, ok. And how does anyone know this happened? How did they know they had boxcutters? I mean, yeah, 4-5 guys on each plane, are able to accost and subdue all these passengers with fucking...BOXCUTTERS? Really? And all able to access the cabins perfectly all at the nearly the same time.Yeah, the pilots just let them in 4 times on the same day. YEAH CMON IN GUYS!! WOW, what a perfect storm. Go on Youtube and search Rebekah Roth. Did a ton of interviews, was a former stewardess for 20yrs, knew all the in and outs of Boeing 767s and other models. One of the fake ass calls from the plane said something about an upstairs. Only problem was that one model didnt have an upstairs. LOL!! FBI even officially debunked the Solicitor's General's wife "phone call" as not being real. How much more laughable does it have to get?

The truth is in knowing the history of the United States, which most people don't.
Every major conflict the US has been involved in was in some way staged.
US had knowledge there were Japanese planes ready to strike near Pearl Harbor, and deliberately left ships unguarded to provoke an attack.
Gulf of Tonkin Incident has also been declassified and proven staged.
The list goes on and on.

So al Qaeda did it right and the liberals are angry trump stopped the covert cia program funding them in Syria. Madness.

Planes dont real

youtube.com/watch?v=vorisrBfdTs

wut?

Stilverstein got paid an all jewish workers didnt hoto work

He's sayin the pentagon security is next level. You couldn't throw a rock at it , much less fly a plane into it.

roflol this might be the 4channiest thing ever!!

Jews didn't work on Monday

2 sides of the same coin goyim did you forget why trump got elected it was because you were all tired of the lies although he is the same as the rest