YO Sup Forums WHADDUP!!!

YO Sup Forums WHADDUP!!!

Okay check this! My Girlfriend is moving away for a few months for her college and she gave me a pass to HAVE SEX with any other girl (as long as I use protection) while she's away!

Now today, I just met a pair of pretty cute TWINS! And check this, they're BOTH into me! Now, I've only had a threesome ONCE before, and I gotta tell you it was all pretty fucking situational. I want to ask my Sup Forumsros if they can give me some tips to get into a threesome with both these twins!

I think i could get one pretty easily, but I want them both at the same time, you get me? What should I do to get these sisters get naked with each other and have sex with me and each other?

For them... tt's sort of incest, but at the same time it's kinda like genetic masturbation, right?

HELP ME OUT Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/dziewczynka_17/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>For them... tt's sort of incest, but at the same time it's kinda like genetic masturbation, right?

Sup Forums: A family website.

flawless bait

This is a real life problem my dude! No bait intended!

OH my God that's soooo lucky! BOTH of them?! really? MAN how do you carry around those giant balls of yours?? HOW did they BOTH get into you, did they see your extensive variety of fedoras you keep in your closet?? KEEP being alpha AS F my G!

Ebin b8

Racist.

AW YEAH SON GO GET IT

u okay with ur gf fucking other dudes tho? it goes both ways

DONT BELIEVE HER LIES IS A TRICK AND TEST OF YOUR COMMITMENT lol do it anyways and dont tell her

>
Think about it, if you're a twin and you've grown up the same way as your sister, what's bound to happen is that you both develop similar interests!
>And in this case, those interests lined up well enough for them to like ME! Which is pretty fucking awesome in-and-of itself. But really, I need some tips man
lol I'm not good at finding naked twins together tbh, and i only looked at the thumbnail of the pic!! I swear!!

Pic of you, pic of the twins. Let's see what we're dealing with here and we can move on from there.

They don't even look similar in the thumbnail! The look less similar!

>it goes both ways
She's not like that though, I'm her third boyfriend but I'm also her first "lover" if you catch my drift. It took me a good month to get into her pants, she guards that shit like the fucking 300 Spartans (y'know, if they actually won)

This is classic b8 m8 what are you doing

You might as well enjoy yourself, OP. Fuck all of em since your girlfriend is going to get blacked by Tyrone. She gave you permission to ameliorate her guilt for doing the same.

I assume your gf will also HAVE SEX with any other guy

>I'm her third boyfriend but I'm also her first "lover"
>It took me a good month to get into her pants
That's how she makes you think she'll be forever faithful, oldest trick in the book user. She's balls deep in a cock sammich as we speak.

I'll give you some tips.... of my fedora HAHAHAHAHAHAHA KEKEKEKEKEKEK

Legit what I was thinking too

I will have sex with other girls, but I won't tell her! She says she's cool with me not telling her, as long as I get a test about a month before she comes back.

This will kinda compromise the whole confidentiality thing where I'm trying not to get my GF to know even though she's cool with it, y'know?

I'll try to find some similar looking twins though!!

Encouraging op to get creative. What else do I have going on tonight?

Bro she's 25! A girl who waited that long for her first time has GOT to be one that can't be easily seduced, right? I mean, I'm pretty confident she won't do anything. She's too much in her own brain too, she's going for her PhD!

you're really gullible. she wants to do other dudes, probably has some she will do right away. you probably know some, she will do em before she leaves.

is she hot
post pics
show vagene open bob

It's not bait though, I legit need tips! If this situation were to happen to you, who would you turn to if you wanted to remain anonymous so your GF doesn't find out right off the bat??

And I'm still looking for pics man, hold on!

I hate to break it to ya man, but she offered you this opportunity so she could fuck Tyrone without feeling guilty.

She's decent, I like her for her brains and personality more than her body. A little thin if you ask me, but I like it nonetheless!

She's Norwegian, and she's blonde/blue eyes and almost as tall as me! 5"10! I'm really lucky to have met her, she's the best thing to ever happen to me!

Hopefully the next best thing to happen to me is I get to have sex with twins!

This is obvious b8 but I'm gonna see where this goes

but just the way she said it in ur description, its too easy. why would she let you unless she was going to do it too?
>going to uni for a while user. please fuck any bitches around! (im gonna tell him that he doesnt have to tell me so i dont have to tell him either >:DDD)
get my meaning? its just too perfect. this could even just be cuck bait.

Goddamnit OP get your story straight, are you trying to make the most of your hall pass or are you trying to discreetly cheat on your girl? You're ruining this fiction for us! Your enthusiasm is really appreciated though, keep that energy up!

HERE! They look like this but more blonde, a tad uglier, and one of them wears glasses! Both of them about 5"4

>ops face when he cant score with any other girl because his gf had low standards and he just jerks off to scat port, meanwhile she is getting a different dick every nights and 2 dicks on saturdays

Were they on neighbours too?

THE STORY IS I want to fuck twins RIGHT? I have a girl friend that gave me a PASS to do any other girls while she's at UNI getting her PhD! I've come to the conclusion that it's better for her NOT to know which girls, and how many girls I've had sex with while she is away!

No they're in college, Junior Transfers! I'm a grad student in molecular biology!

The pic is from neighbors, but I just wanted to find one that looks similar to them!!

>a tad uglier
About here?

If they're borderline or straight up fugly and one of them definitely likes you, just hang out with both of them, get some liquor in y'all, and pull out your dick when it feels right. Things will work themselves out from there.

My gf didn't have low standards, it took a lot to get her to like me and be her boyfriend! A good month of actual effort in dating and whatnot! We didn't kiss until the FOURTH date!! Can you believe that?? I've kissed girls even without dating them! Can't say those girls were quite as worthwhile though...

Cant blame you, I would have fucked those bitches when I was in primary school too

That moment when you realise the thread is a waste of time, here is your you

THANK YOU!! FINALLY SOMEONE HELPFUL!!

But like, how do I convince them to get to my apartment?

They have a college meal plan! It's not like they're both going to my place for some scones or something, they may think something is up! But I like your line of thought! Any more ideas?

I got one tip out of it, a decent one too so not a complete waste of time

Though I really would appreciate more ideas please

College meal plan is shit. There's your in. Offer to cook them dinner, have a few bottles of wine handy, ???, profit. In this case ??? is pull your dick out.

Nah man, like only a tad, they're both skinny enough, but not like model skinny just like "not considered chubby" skinny

I'll take the bait. Your gf isn't gonna go with Tyrone, instead she's worried you'll go with Tyronia. "Whaaat? But if she's worried why give me a get out of jail free as long as I don't tell her?" Because that way she has a semblance of control over a situation where she's pulling out her hair from insecurity. The clues you've given are that she's had 3 bfs but no sex, and she doesn't want to know about what you do. Screams insecurity. Think about it from her perspective - She has tonnes of insecurity, her first 'real' bf, she has to leave him for a few months. Shit he's probably gonna cheat on me. Shit I don't want him to cheat on me. Shit if I tell him 'please don't cheat on me' he'll think I'm an insecure piece of garbage and then cheat on me. Shit he's just gonna cheat on me anyway. Shit I don't wanna think about him with another woman. Shit, how about I just tell him to have sex, that way I am the one setting rules here that I can guarentee he won't break. I come back from College, pretend in my head we broke up for a little while, remove any evidence in my head that he'd cheat (Make sure he doesn't get an STD so we can just move on and pretend nothing ever happened) and we can keep dating like the best gf and bf ever and my crippling anxiety and insecurity will never ever come back to haunt me oh no that could never happen I wouldn't freak out 2 weeks later and cry every night because he probably had better sex and he's my only lover and fuck why'd I tell him to do that it;s all my fault we should just break up no I don't want to ah shit fuck shit

Yo I think you're on to something!!

I get to cook for a big group of people next week, if I cook like a fucking master chef, I might be able to convince them that I could cook more and tastier dishes!

But, I'm afraid they might not get into the wine.
Maybe liquor? I haven't hung out with them enough to know if they even LIKE to drink, y'know?

>I haven't hung out with them enough to know if they even LIKE to drink, y'know?
Then you casually ask them at this thing you're cooking at and see what they say. If they tell ya what they like, have that on hand, plus a couple other things to not seem creepy. If they drink but don't have a favorite, tell them you could make them something they're sure to like. Tom Collins is a winner every time. If they say they don't drink, drug them! Works every time! Just remember to yell THANKS COSBY when ya bust!

aw fucking hell man....

That really put a damper on my situation... like.. I think I get what you mean..

I didn't really think about her situation too much, I thought she was just being adult enough to let me sleep around so it's not like I cheated.

Fuck...

What if she really doesn't want me to sleep around? I'd feel like a total asshole going around and doing it...
But then again, I really like sleeping with women and I'm not sure if I can totally control myself when that push comes to shove...

I have a really conflicting situation going on in my head right now...

This is actually pretty smart! I've never made a special drink before, like Pina Colada or some shit, but it shouldn't be hard to learn and I think I'd be able to get them totally in the mood for it!

But now I'm starting to have second thoughts because of another poster's post about my girlfriend maybe being insecure.

If you're honestly not bait - just be an adult and communicate with your partner. "Hey what's the reason for 'letting' me sleep with other women while you're at College?" Sup Forums is fun but crap all for relationship advice as I'm sure you know.

>So nice. I found glitch in this website.

This is Finest Cali Tom Collins Mix. Two ounces of this, two ounces of club soda, one ounce of gin. Scale up the recipe as needed. I usually make a tall glass, 4/4/2. It's sweet, bubbly, flavorful, and strong. Chick can take down a double shot in a minute and be ready for round two just as fast. I always make the drink in front of them so they know what they're getting themselves in to but if ya wanna go full creep and just serve them up be my guest!

As for what your woman is really thinking, good fucking luck. Who knows what goes on in the mind of a woman. Only The Shadow knows.

Oh and keep a squeezer of lime juice on hand in case the drink is too sweet, happens from time to time.

You're a fucking pro!!

Usually I don't work too hard to get girls (though my GF was the hardest one yet), but I think this method is pretty solid and I get a fucking awesome drink out of it too!

Have you done this before?

Oh shit almost forgot, add a maraschino cherry or two, makes it that much more delightful. Bit sweeter but adds something to the flavor, plus ya get a boozy cherry at the end.

And serve it with ice and a straw.

I prefer to make them from scratch but its idiot proof with the mix.

We had a long-ish discussion about it.

I asked why she would do that, and she told me that she knows me when I'm "in the mood" and thinks it's inhumane (her words) to not let me have sex when she's gone. She seems like the type to be a little insecure about a few things though, like she always complains about her Norwegian accent, so maybe she's actually really scared that I'd cheat. I'll ask her again.

Damn dude, how much will this shit cost me do you think?

It's good shit, but I'm on a budget, I'm in college too lmao

When a chick wants to come over and have some drinks this is my go to move. Had a lot of success with it. Just keep an eye on them, sometimes a chick (or anybody) will drink way past their limits and now you're gonna have a bad time.

Handle of cheap gin (cheap is fine for this drink) - 15
Couple bottles of club soda - 3
Bottle of mixer - 3
Lime squeezer - 1
Small jar of cherries (optional but recommended) - 4

Twin stuff is hot.

SHIITT GIVE ME THE SAUCE DUDE

Oh and as for a handle and not a fifth, after the first couple drinks, you can start making them stronger, get that boozy numb tongue going on.

That's pretty reasonable

I think any man would pay at least $26 for a twin threesome

>filename not twincest

What an old joke.

As far as I know they are some Polish cam whores from the site called showup.tv and Im probably wrong but they called themselfs dziewczynka18 or something like that

I get the feeling that googling this will find me on a watch list

Sorry dude they are called dziewczynka17
instagram.com/dziewczynka_17/ here is their insta

Well they are over 18 but as far as incest shit idk men, they were banned from this camwhoring site after few shows

For sure man. That webm was hot af, thanks for sharing

>Sup Forums
kys, faggot

what is hotter incest?

father/daughter, or older brother and little sister?

Haha I hope you're trolling, if this is real your gf is definitely gonna get fucked

Depends on a few things, like if ya had a hot daughter or little sister, or if ya had a hot father or older brother. If you're an outsider looking in, then you're a weirdo, and it's all gravy.

She didn't wait that long. She was already a used up whore by the time you got to her.

what if you have a hot sister and shes the hotest woman you have ever had sex with?

Then brother/sister is hottest, and if you have a story, go on user

i have posted before but i don want to post it all now. just wanted to know your opinion. thank you.

wtf mang

>already a used up
Hold up, I highly highly doubt that my man!

She's really not like that, I think she really wasn't interested in dating people for a time is all. I mean I could understand what you're thinking, how could someone that is that pretty wait until they're 24. I literally asked that question so many times, it's kind of lost it's shock value to me! She grew up in Norway but did her Masters here in the US, and that college is where we met!

Stop using SO MANY exclamation points!!!!

Real talk, how many dicks have you seen up close? Cause you seem like the kinda guy that's handled some dicks. And that's fine, there's nothing wrong with fucking around with some dicks from time to time, or whenever. But like, what's your experience with dicks? You can be honest with us Sup Forumsro

The most experience I had with other men's dicks was seeing them in the gym locker room after football practice when we all hit the showers.

But no one really paid no mind to it, unless one of the other guys were making a joke about pube color or something!

Another time I saw a guy dick was when some guy got butt naked at a frat party and was just walking around with 40-hands. I thought it was pretty funny!

I take my writing style form comic books I used to read, like the old Spider-Man comics!

Stan Lee would ALWAYS put exclamation points at the end of regular sentences but only reserve the periods for more somber moments. I think that stuck with me and that's the reason I type the way I type today.

Wait a minute, the challenge in Edward 40 Hands is not being able to piss till you finish! Dude was bold enough to work the loophole. Respect.

Is your girlfriend also on the spectrum?

>and she gave me a pass to HAVE SEX with any other girl (as long as I use protection) while she's away!
That was the moment you should have ended the relationship.

no
You think so? It's been a bumpy ride, but out of all the girls I've been with I would go over the moon for her! Plus we've met each other's parents, it's pretty official!

Nigger

you are a fucking faggot

Well, of course I'm using my own standards here. To me it seems that if a woman willingly gives up her claim to her bf/husband, something's wrong with her and/or the relationship. (Does not apply to polygyny. That's a different subject.)

So it's just you that's an autist?

Haha op is a master penis massager.

Well, we had some fun here. As usual, OP is a faggot.

Seems that's a yes mate

if not b8 shes cheating on you retard. she feels some kind of connection so she feels bad for you so she tells you to fuck whoever because she knows shes going to. still in the back of her mind she knows you're incapable of actually sleeping with other women so it's more to make herself not feel so bad for your pathetic ass. enjoy your "threesome"

dubs don't lie