Why are most active music listeners/seekers low-test?

Why are most active music listeners/seekers low-test?

Other urls found in this thread:

avclub.com/tvclub/adventure-time-you-forgot-your-floaties-220217
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're in for the image not the actual music

Is the music "image" low-test? (Kurt Cobain comes to mind)

Attractive and confident alpha men are naturally interesting; people who do not meet those specifications need to find something to make them interesting. This is why most good artists are ugly and need to find a more attractive person to act as a muse/singer/etc.

>High test
>No chest hair

lanklets fuck off

high test men shave their chests

Hell yeah it is

Kurt was low test as fuck and he singlehandedly killed rock. Back in the days of rock's infancy when kids thought of a rockstars who inspired them bands like Rolling Stones and The Kinks came into their minds. But now Nirvana is the biggest inspiration any kids that's left

the rolling stones literally dressed like women and banged dudes

>shaving your chest

is this what you people really genuinely believe lmao

Incels. You know how often they bring up chad here? External locusts of control.

>locust of control

I'm betting 50 bucks you are closer to left than right

Referring to a group so its plural grammar fag

Shaving your chest is very feminine

Its a subculture thing.. Notice how rym/last FM/music "communities" tend to create their own social hierarchies based off user factors like obscurity, general reception, pretentiousness, etc? Its literally just Snapchat or Instagram for ugly people that just found another way to measure their self worth off.

Go figure why anybody that prominently uses that shit tends to be a massively boring motherfucker.

its locus not locust

t. twink

Metal is high test

Idont use rym or last fm but you're reaching to justify your shit taste in music

im trans

So? That just means that they appreciate female dynamics.

>Rolling Stones and The Kinks
both biggest queer rock bands of the sixties...

me too

It's an interesting question. One possibility: a lot of people get deeply into music because they're unhappy, depressed, etc., and music gives them a way to feel better, or at least feel feelings, feel like they can relate to something, stuff like that (which is also a reason why people who are more into music are often stereotyped, somewhat accurately IMO, as listening to a lot of depressing, sad, or otherwise dark music). Low-t leads is interconnected with depression and alienation so this could be part of the reason for the correlation.

There are a lot of interrelated similar reasons you could think of, e.g. - people who are intrinsically more sensitive, introspective, etc., tend to get into music more and social structures tend to push these kinds of people towards certain lifestyles that create the conditions for low-t.

>being unattractive in the year 2107

I know. My gf shaves her chest every day.

im an alpha female

I'm pretty high test and I love music

>Shaving

Lol.

was thinking about it more. It's a lot like the idea of "magic, sadness, and magic" in Adventure time:

>...She has discovered that all magic users display magic, madness, and sadness. It’s a nice little metaphor for a creative person too. Art often comes from the madness and sadness, often to debilitating degrees. What “You Forgot Your Floaties” seems to ask is whether the magic is a symptom of the madness and sadness, as Betty posits, or if they are the very cause of it, as the ending seems to suggest.
avclub.com/tvclub/adventure-time-you-forgot-your-floaties-220217

*madness, sadness, and magic

In my country men who shave their chests are automatically considered faggots.

it's a good thing because both Stones and Kinks suck cock

i'm hairy, fit (military) and depressed

i never come to this board because i despise the estrogenic and bitchy nu-male culture of it, not to mention objectively SHIT taste based on external factors and published reviews

i imagine the average Sup Forums poster (who worships anthony fantano and listens to death grips/childish gambino/any pitchfork approved "smart rap") as a glasses wearing and smug piece of dogshit who wears high socks with ball shorts and calls college "uni" even though hes american

you tell us, OP

What if I look like the guy on the right but still suffer from low confidence and depression

artists being depressed is a meme
happier people are more creative
of course artists will derive inspiration from sad moments in their life but they're anythign but sad during the creative process

Because test interferes with music, why actually care about music when there are chicks to be fucked? Music for these folk is a background noise to facilitate the social/mating/dominance ritual. Hence, because of the pussy/cock test dominance hierarchy, sensitive low t folk tend to pursue artistic expression and are the ones who actually contribute to music, but there are always exceptions.

Testosterone interferes with art appreciation

This sounds pretty accurate

not to mention its chock-full of tripfags and namefags

>says the cool anonymous nu-male while he's fingering his asshole listening to ajj

hmmm projection and straw-manning

Is this /fit/? Or just a competition on who can lick their own balls.

8( sad gif

fuck off back to tumblr with your thinking emoji memes

>mfw reading this thread.

I have everything, but a healthy heart ;_;
>tfw gonna die soon probably

says the fucking Americuck

Kurt dressed like a woman on multiple occasions

>I'll use my Persona!

Once again, indiefags ruined everything

Is this true senpai? Trying to google Rolling Stones having sex with men but can't find any articles/sites. Any sources?

All forms of art have always attracted men with more feminine tendencies. Much more passive, requires more patience, no immediate reward for long hours of work, no physical skills needed, etc

Jagger was a flaming bisexual fox, he banged Bowie, and a whole assortment of Columbian rent boys would be found entering and leaving his private bed chambers, doing you know what.

>hurr durr nu-male

if this is what most ppl fault Sup Forums for then its doing alright imo. would much rather be that than an actual maniac (Sup Forums) or having crippling amounts of self-loathing and anxiety (/fit/).

>he thinks chest hair is unattractive

and it would be loci in any case

This is the type of insecure person to lack the self-awareness needed to know how insecure he is

>not in a state of crippling, anxious self loathing 24/7

i know exactly how insecure i am which is a lot, it's this board that has no self-awareness, if you had any you would have drowned yourself years ago

none of you fucking deluded new-age wigger faggot pop loving piece of frozen dogshit youtuber dick-riding posers deserve happiness or contentment in any capacity

Whoa

Nick Drake would like a word with you

well if percieving my existence as anything akin to what those pictures express makes your life all that more digestable for you then more power to you my dude.

but androgens can cause heart problems

Exactly what I was thinking.

Testosterone and anger are put into a lot of art along with sadness, the self loathing artist = low test thing is a meme.

but having abnormally high testosterone is just as unhealthy as having abnormally low testosterone

>look more like left
>still manage to wank it 2-5 times per day with rock solid erections

hmmmmmmmmmm

>locusts of control
moron

> happiness or contentment
pleb values

>and for following
>every rule
>all you received
>was applause

>i imagine the average Sup Forums poster (who worships anthony fantano and listens to death grips/childish gambino/any pitchfork approved "smart rap") as a glasses wearing and smug piece of dogshit who wears high socks with ball shorts and calls college "uni" even though hes american
That's way too specific holy shit did someone in real life piss of you?

ray and dave were awkward people user

Metal is what low-test manchildren think high-test sounds like

what is high test music

IDK man, I'm an active music seeker and I feel like I have pretty high test.
>inb4 CHAD!

U2

EBM and Industrial.

lol, high test men are bald but only on their head
haha metal is the angstiest male power fantasy genres almost exclusively made for weak fags, see all those buff guys in the guy, they don't like metal
>create the conditions for low-t
what the fuck are you talking about?
buddy she chose him over you cause you're an uninteresting piece of shit sorry
just kys already life is sad w/e get over it
all these people are fucking idiots who have no idea how testosterone is synthesized in the body, let alone what it actually does. they think it's like cocaine or something and you snort it and it makes you muscly and angry, and that if you are always muscly or angry you have lots of it. these things don't work like this, it's a bunch of fucking morons who read pop/pseudo science then go "look things work exactly like this". it such a childlike view on things to think that anything is this simple.
yes.
no, you work out. testosterone levels are unrelated to how ripped you are.
also you're a manlet.

>chain attached to belt loop attached to wallet
please do the species a favor and kys

pretty hot but
>chain wallet

6 foot is a manlet? ok
Test is unrelated to working out? ok

lulz It is to not lose my wallet as I am constantly traveling, how is this a bad thing?

>EBM and industrial

actually correct

balding has to do with how the androgen receptors in your scalp react to DHT. Not correlated with test levels.

>6 foot is a manlet? ok
yeah actually unless you're 6'4 you're still considered short to me
>Test is unrelated to working out? ok
not as much as you think it is but what do i know i'm just a biochemist

also the chained wallet thing is so trashy, you know who also travels a lot, a lot of people, that's not an excuse to look like a middle school kid in the early 2000's, it's low class and women will laugh at you for it, shit actually everyone will, that is once you graduate highschool.

yeah, when there's high levels of DHT, which is synthesized from what i might ask? do you even know how hormones or metabolsim works?

I have pretty high test and I love music, use RYM, play videogames and watch anime. The good thing about high test is that you're able to get away with doing those things and still get laid.

t. underage liar

>t. lowtest nu-male
There's always steroids if you need them user.

you can have super high DHT and not go bald is what i'm saying

i'm 6'8
why would i need more muscles, so that i can die quicker? yeah no thanks.

wrong. this never (okay rarely) occurs

I mean there's tons of low-t numales who are balding.

You middle eastern or something?

do you have their blood results or are you just some sort of internet doctor?

Why the hell is it trashy? I've seen people from all walks of life with them

>Test
How do you measure test then? The pic from OP describes basically me vs the average neckbeard.