APOLOGISE

APOLOGISE

Like all good anti-heroes, he redeemed himself at the end. He will go down as one of the all-time great British boxers

He truly is /ourguy/

He's still a stupid cunt but I'll give him credit for that.

Knew he was gonna get hurt and humiliated if he stayed in there and never gave up.

He lost. What the fuck are you talking about?

He got retired by TONY FUCKING BELLEW! Think it over!

>Britain literally needs to import foreigners to fight for them

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

England B.

I think the only person who got humiliated was Bellew, 5 rounds of injury and he couldn't put Haye down properly. Haye was literally just standing guard down taking punches at one point.

what, mixed raced londoners and scouse pikeys?

Hes always had a good chin, bellew is old and fat too and was knockin him around, hes a damn good brawler.

If Haye had more than one leg Bellew would have lost that, without a doubt. Haye became a sitting duck

Hayes a good bloke.

> reminder that Haye sold the fight claiming to be at his physical peak, then hobbled into the ring on one leg and out again with 3 million pounds

He might have thought he was but Achilles injuries are literally the worst, you never fully recover from them as blood flow to the area is limited so it never properly reconnects. It's likely he didn't realise/chose to ignore it as he needs to for his ego etc

ireland hardly produces champs as of late

>the absolute state of these Hayefags trying to have moral victory
LMAO he lost to a fat scouser, talked up the shit, got outschooled until he injured himself. pathetic

no hes not

>we will never get to see AJ delete haye from boxing

He lost sure. But he was ahead for the first rounds until his leg fucked up.

It would've been a different story if his leg didn't fuck up because Bellew was looking gassed out by the 5th round when he was trying to KO Haye and in my opinion, Haye still had energy left even with his mashed up leg.

After that performance, I think Haye wouldn't beat AJ. Haye was very rusty in that performance and I can't see him doing a number on AJ since AJ is active and Haye isn't.

Then again, AJ is a complete hyped meme fighter and we'll see if he's any good against Klitch

t. Haye fan

>But he was ahead for the first rounds until his leg fucked up
even in the match thread (filled with haye bummers), it was quite clearly Bellew for the first 2

Not according to this scorecard but like I said, Bellew won it fair and square. It would have been brilliant to see who would've won if Hayes leg didn't fuck up.

see I dont get that scorecard. Haye clearly won a couple with his shit leg

Haye wouldn't be able to compete with the likes of Pulev, whtye, povetkin etc

Exactly how I feel. Haye was completely on the defensive after his leg but he was still throwing some shots and did hit Bellew. Sadly Haye couldn't do much.

Probably wouldn't after seeing how rusty "hayemaker 2.0" looked. Maybe after the 6th round if his leg didn't mash up he would've got back into the swing of it.

I would like to see a rematch myself and hope both fighters don't sustain an injury during the fight because it totally makes the fight one sided

Without the injury, it would've been an overwhelming points victory for Haye.

Haye was strong throughout the fight, even in the 11th, he was not tired, his legs gave way from the injury.

>Hayemaker 2.0

Bravo, Shane McGuigan!