What disgusts you?

What disgusts you?

Me? Fat people. They should be fucking jailed.

explain why, and post pics of how fat you mean. like 10 lbs over, or what

FR like why can't they just shut their mouths and put the fork down.

I hate old people. I just really do.

Id say fat people too but im still 10-15 overweight

that doesn't count idiot guy
were talking about behemoth class creatures

Im 6'2 200lbs
so 10-15 bud

teenagers in general piss me off

People with tattoos of skulls.

It's faggots, lets be honest, they are gay.
Nothing else to be said.
Nothing can be done to destroy them.
More of them every year.
Fuck.

when retarded people, Qctually mentally handicapped people, eat out in public..like, Fuckin hell, man!

and old people sipping soup.
blech.

anyone sipping soup, fuck them
> mfw fuckin soup sippers fuckin come out and sip fucking soup fuckckomerfkv

People who aren't intellectually deficient but still cling to collectivism.

Ignorance is an abomination

M'yes, I do say that the plebians have been sipping soup a lot in recent years.

Stupid people bandying their opinions about like they should be allowed to even have opinions in the first place.

Stupd people in general.

Fat girls who think they're skinny.

Trannies. Anyone who feels the need to mutilate their body in order to conform to some bullshit internal gender confusion ought to be gassed. Men are men and women are women, and each supports the other. When done right, it's a perfect system. Stop fucking with it.

Pedophiles I fucking hate them and this is pretty much a cp board now. pedos posting non stop lolis and real CP

Religious people. They are all lying, violent cultists who want only one thing - to rule the lives of others.

I am well aware that includes the majority of the human race.

Traps and guys who fap to them thinking it's not gay but it is because in reality your jacking off to another guy.

Guys that jack off to gay animal cartoons, I really don't get it.

Same here mate, but what really fucking enrages me is fat fucks who have kids and then their kids get fucked and made fat by their fucking parents. Making your child obese should be considered child abuse and the child should be removed from the home.
There was an user on /fit/ like yesterday that talked about how his mom was a nurse and some super fucking obese little kid got brought in from having a seizure and then her hamplanet parents came in. Turns out the kid had diabetes and the parents refused to give her insulin. The hospital tried to keep the kid and call CPS but the parents wouldn't let her stay. Poor fucking kid was dead a week or so later. The full story was more rage inducing but I cant remember it all.

this

Sinners.

Russians

Fat guy here, my folks were skinny, my sisters are skinny. I'm happily married, but I want to prolong my life by getting healthy. I'm just not sure hope to take the first step. Other fat fuckers who blame this on genetics or other shit piss me off. I don't have any body image issues, I just want to be healthier.

Go and calculate your TDEE and eat healthy, around 300-500 under it and consume 1 gram of protein for each pound of body weight. Then just add in some exercise. Personally I would suggest lifting since muscle burns more calories at rest than fat does. Plus the lifting itself will burn more calories. Add in some LISS cardio and then bump that up to HIIT once your able to and you can get yourself healthy. It just comes down to willpower and being consistent. Same thing I told some fat bitch in another thread. People with hyperthyroidism have a bit of an excuse but even people with that condition can maintain a healthy weight with a good diet, exercise and taking their medication.

why (((

>What disgusts you?

Radicalism in general and its deluded justifications to either be violent or incite violence in others.

Being extreme in your convictions and opinions seems to be all the rage nowadays. Extreme rights, SJWs, BLM, terrorists, extreme left, Feminazis, the list goes on.

Being moderate and/or being able to respect other people for having a different opinion, seems to be an increasingly rare concept.
It doesn't help that media tend to prefer giving these drama-filled and emotion-inducing topics extra airtime to make more money, as drama and whatnot is what the majority of consumers wants apparently.

Muslims

>What disgusts you?
race betrayers

Yeah that really is disgusting.

>What disgusts you?

So you fear there wont be enough dick left for you?

Heretics that don't praise the Sun

POOR PEOPLE

How fat is too fat? I am 5'6'' and 132 lb. Idk if that is normal.

>people that don't realize they're fat

Kids (and adults) who don't wash their hands after things like sneezing, eating, using the restroom. Like I see them sneeze in their hands and they just fucking touch everything like what the fuck.

Myself

Just think about all the people who like to play with their anuses when no one is around. Shaking your hand, handling your food, touching everything.

Judgemental fuckwits disgust me.

The human race in general. We are all useless pieces of shit and deserve to become extinct due to our own stupidity. Oh and people who say "like" or "um" every other word.

Irrascible and stupid people, they shoud be killed so they don't waste resources.

People who judge you for no reason

Everything that isn't Marxism Leninism.

cuck

Said the cuck.

If only you knew what the jews are trying to do to actual communism.

dont forget, jews have only just been allowed back into russia in 2015.

Im a german and i fucking hate cars and anyone who loves racing and tuning.
No one should own a car but everyone should be able to get anywhere by automated electricity. I hope our car industry dies its deserved death soon and i'll buy a self driving Tesla if it doesnt change fast.

>american scapegoating jews for his people being just retarded in general
whatever makes you sleep at night, cuck

It's just possible you're in the wrong place

Sippy sippy soup suckers

Moth's. These fucking faggots always fly into my room for no fucking reason, and just after their pirmary mission to die on lamps their secondary mission is to fly into my fucking face.

Cp? Really now
I thought mods killed that years ago

I hate people that cannot grammar

no!!!
anything but a nigger sucking my cock! i want them to stay away!

Idky but that piss me . Also names and smoke design. Mostly 90% of people in tristate area

so it's okay if I fap to them sometimes but I know it's gay?

indian kids. annoying little fuckers with no manners

Indian people
youtu.be/_K84YsXfHNc

Clean up the US food supply and we'll talk.

Now you understand why neoliberals need to be shot.

You, OP.

how many people here belive the fallacy that the things that digusts them isnt their own fault, that has been developed through years of poor emotional managment.

people that browse Sup Forums unironically

Italians, Blacks and Albanians

I counted. It's 5

>Italians, Blacks and Albanians

What is "Name 3 ethnicities that fucked my wife"?

Let's check the board!

Aww... too bad. It was "What disgusts you".

I have all three of these and I am better than you.

This. Extremism is disgusting and retarded.

People who hate the human race disgust me. Just kill yourself, the rest of us are trying to live and you don't deserve the fruit of our labours.

People who do anything ironically. Why can't you live your fucking life you insecure faggot?

Pubic hair. It's 2017, there is no excuse for this. A random prude on a toilet rim should be as alien to kids today as Johnny Carson and rotery phones.

Besides moths i also hate grammar nazis.

Men who shave their legs
Women who don't shave their legs