What would happen, if a sun made out of ice would collide with a normal, lava made sun?

What would happen, if a sun made out of ice would collide with a normal, lava made sun?

The stars would be exactly the same sized and the overall temperature of the sun made of ice would be -1000 °C and the normal sun's would be respectively 1000 °C.
Would the suns annul each other so that only empty space would remain or would a sun of zero °C spring up?

No.

>-1000 °C

Quit trying to act smart, you aint, you cunt.

Answer user's quizz or btfo

The lava sun would melt the ice sun, turning it into water which would then collide with the lava sun putting out the fire, turning it into a normal planet.

Unless the ice planet was travelling at an unusually high rate of speed, the temperature would drop and the ice would begin to melt long before they collided; there wouldn't be anything left of the ice planet after they collided.

How the fuck would this even work, I mean I understand it's a fun thought experiment but this is autistic
>-1000 C
The coldest anything can ever get is 0K which is -273.15 Celsius, and that's when atoms STOP FUCKING MOVING

This.

/thread

You depressed complete nonsense. It is impossible even to say in theory what will happen, for many reasons, like "lava" and "clash of stars."
Most likely a complete collapse and explosion, like a billion nuclear bombs

This has already been done and is now what we know as the formula behind Icy Hot patch. Do you even science faggot?

>sun made out of ice
>lava made sun

there is no such thing as an ice sun

FUCKING
NEWFAGS

Oh look. Indian summer.

>mom they want to memes my shit
>fucking newfags

Pffpfpfffff don't act like you know everything, bitch. There's an ice sun, you just don't know about it.

If President Trump can get NASA to simulate something like this in space over Mexico City's space, do you think they could do it and get the explosions to go off on the next 4th Of July?
Just to show the Spics whose boss.

Hypothetically speaking

I've seen these threads for a long time, and for whatever reason, I finally decided to click on it.

I still don't get it.

Well, most likely it will destroy our entire solar system. So yes

well it depends the sun is hotter during the day. If the ice hits at night, the sun would be extinguished

dumbass
there is no sun at night, it turns into the moon

>sun made out of ice
Put me in the screen cap

absolute 0 is - 273.15c so anything further is pointless, but anyways if the two masses collide the ice mass would push free flowing mass of the sun apart and essentially extinguish it by its displacement.

Completely ignoring the pasta and the trolling....

No star is made of lava. They're made of gas in a constant nuclear fusion reaction, mostly hydrogen turning into helium.

Ice melts into water (duh), as water heats up it turns into vapor, which in turn at very high temperatures breaks down, so there is just free hydrogen and oxygene.

tl;dr: that scenario only adds more fuel (hydrogen) to the star (erroneously called sun by op), thus making it hotter

They both would become gas

And

There isn't a sun made of lava or ice, it's imposible

he speaks the tru tru

They'd literally just bounce off each other. No real collision would happen because there'd be no damage to either sun. Hope this helps!