What's better, eating ass or eating pussy

What's better, eating ass or eating pussy.

Both

I agree, both are fun to eat.

none

being bisexual and eating a woman's pussy and a trap's ass at the same time

Idk but if I'm really into a girl, just thinking about eating her ass turns me the fuck on but eating ass in general turns me on (pussy is aight though)

If you want to taste beautiful women pheromones, pussy.

If you want to taste straight up shit.... Ass.

So pussy.

I like dry crackers and tea. Feels nice to wash the crackers down with a hot bevvy.

Pussy unless you're a fucking faggot.
I like ass sure, but if you prefer that to pussy, you're definitely a homo and prefer men.

>OP forgot feminine penis.
I love it all, but eating girly cock and real pussy is the best.

>(pussy is aight though).
100% gay.

kys

What kind of dirty asses have you been eating?

I like to go down on my girl's pussy, but I would never put my mouth on her anus.
I'll bite at her actually meaty ass cheeks though, cuz it's fucking phat and juicy.

Sucking that sweet pheremone laced feminine penis coated in the juices of a pawg. She sucks your cock as the sexy trap fucks her ass. Licking the shaft and balls as she slams that fat white ass. Then sucking her all the cum out of that pussy as I bust in that pawgs mouth.
All good clean fun.

Ass

Ass man

Pussy tastes bad. Ass tastes like nothing so it's alright.

why not both

both

Ass
I get off by the fact that she's really embarassed by it.

Pussy just makes a mess and tastes awful, and I like being able to breathe, if she gets to excited she starts grinding and I have to keep gasping for air.

She never does this with ass. I just lick and her body tenses up. Lol

I ate pussy twice and it tasted pretty strongly

The lips tasted good, but once the juices started flowing it got too strong tasting for my liking

Is it always like that?

Not always, and it varies among girls and just time I guess. But I've never had this issue with the back door because fortunately all my GFs knew how to wipe.

One time I saw some brown streaks, she knew she screwed up. Said "hang on" went to the bathroom. Came back and they were gone.