Gf says she slept with a guy in a hotel but they didnt do anything should i believe her?

gf says she slept with a guy in a hotel but they didnt do anything should i believe her?

Of course not you fucking idiot. Spoiler alert, this isn't the first time she's cheated.

it means she ate his cum
no biggie
cuck

No

>slept with a guy in a hotel but they didnt do anything

wat

they just talked about their feelings bro dont worry

retard

Is the guy a confirmed homosexual? If not, she let him put it in her ass. And she came so hard she nearly passed out.

kek

no - now post nudes to get back at her :)

if you're still a man then nunchook her into space

no, now dump nudes

this guy knows

What this guy said.
Now dump the bitch that cheated on you and dump her nudes right here.

The "I'm going to admit enough to make him think I'm honest (I slept with a guy in a hotel) and then he'll believe the lie (nothing happened)" statement.

Dump the whore.

Of course you should be believe her. She's a female, and a woman would never lie about something serious like this. Listen and believe.

YES

die

All women are whore at hearts. Just accept it and do the best for you. If she is a good fuck, smash her until you got bored of her.

You should hit her until she admits what she actually did.

Even if she didn't which she ovously did why the fuck would she need to sleep in a room with another dude?

Of course she fucked him.You put yourself in the guys position. You sleep in bed with some chick who says she has a boyfriend. Do you try anything?

You bet your ass you do. And she put herself in that position. She opened up the possibility of having sex. So even if absolutely nothing happened, she opened up the situation so that she could feel wanted and desired by someone else. She put your feelings at bay for her own gratification.

Tell her in person "we're done" and then walk away. No discussion. No explanation. Block her phone. If she shows up at your door tell her to leave or you'll call the police for her trespassing and harassing you.

Cut her out of your life completely. Move on. Women are like drinks. Nothing gets you over the last one like the next one. At worst she'll talk shit about you. At best she'll have learned a valuable lesson that even if she thinks it's innocent, doing shit like that has consequences.

And don't give us the "i love her" "she's my soul mate" "i'm ugly" blah blah sob story. Cast her out of your sight and get on with your life. If you even speak to her beyond telling her to leave again, you've failed colossally and you'll be a sniveling codependent worm the rest of your life and this whole thread is as pathetic and attention seeking as your gf is. As much as the feelfag retards that post "should I kill myself" threads.

Be a man.

The problem with torture is that with enough of it the interviewed individual will eventually tell you what you want to hear regardless of truth.

This shit right here. Once you do it there's no other way. Take no shit.

Ypu dont even deserve the truth, cuck bait faggot. Yeah. You should believe her.

THIS. fucking whores. always playing mind games with themselves to make everything they do wrong seem justified in their own heads. Fucking makes me sick.

As my grandpa used to say "Never trust anything that bleeds for a week straight every month and don't die". So, no. Don't trust that (or any) bitch!

No.

If that guy was you then obviously she tells no lie.
you fucking faggot.
pass her on to a real man.

Depends on how you found out and what the circumstances were.

Dump her name fb/ig/kik/twitter. Sup Forums will let her know what a colossal cunt she is!

This. Forget being a man and ditching some chick because she did something to boost her self confidence at your expense. What really matters here is Compromise. You need to take her feelings into account, regardless of her not even considering yours.

Typical neo-liberal cuck attitude.

lol.
The fact she thinks she gets away with it while telling you shows what she thinks of you...

You're not worth her tits

payback is way better, brother

now go fuck one of her friends, there must be someone, and tell her you fucked her but it was just the tip

Dude I'd totally believer. She looks like a flounder. You know the type, doesn't do a thing but lay there when she's getting a dick rammed up her.

ask for pics
fap to them
get over it
???
fuck other chick

Yea but it makes ýou feel like a big big man to see her cowering in a corner, covered in blood and sobbing.

I'm guessing the sarcasm of what I said didn't translate to text

No. Women lie, because they don't have souls.

even if nothing happened, she's fishing for your reaction to see what it would be the next time when she actually does it.

>this
/thread

Sup Forums is full of red pill neckbeards who haven't even had sex before or have been rejected so many times they've grown bitter.

Everyone is different. OP, you're the only one that knows what your gf is like. What circumstances were they in, etc. Be questioning of course, and you should be naturally suspicious. But you're the one that knows if you can trust her.

If she did cheat though, dump her and move on. Plenty of fish in the sea. Use the next few weeks to go out and fuck your way through a whole club to get yourself over it.

It did for the rest of us.

Also had the same scenario happen to me. Missus went away for a uni thing down London with her course. Spent both nights in the same bed (he couldn't sleep on the sofa bed) claims nothing happened...
Few days go by and one of the girls on her course bumps into me saying she will Facebook message me..
Couple hours later get a message saying my missus and other guy planned to get a double bed and this girl had to leave the room and go into another room because they were fucking

Did you know who the guy was? Do some research about him and of course your girl/cunt