Sup

Sup

A black girl I know wants to fuck me but im hesisant. What if she smells bad? Not racist, just the case with alot of black girls.

Any advice?

enjoy your aids.

only way to find out is to fuck that nigger

I'll make this easy:

1) she'll smell like a black girl
2) you'll get AIDS
3) she'll be hood as fuck and you'll spend all your time surrounded by thugs

Sauce

Have a shower with her

Get some nice smelling lip balm and put it under your nostrils. Old coroner's trick.

Lmfao I'm from a pretty wealthy neighborhood. Her parents are middle class. No hood shit here. So she prolly dont have aids either

Post pics we will tell you if it is worth the risk

BroI, been with 3 black chicks, 2 of them gave insane blowjobs. It's the lips. Great kissers too. Totally do it. Don't say "nigger" in your sleep though. They HATE it when you do that

Blacks legit have a reason for smelling bad. Try to take a shower first. That should help. The one I fucked was a white girl in a black girls body. She loved it, black girls love white guys because they secretly want to be white.

The fact that anyone would fuck you is astounding.

never fuck a black person, it's not just a meme that they all have STDs

If smell is the issue. Take a shower together. Its cleaning and fun at the same time.

>Middle schooler has watched silence of the lambs

i kekd

you can rub cocoa butter on her thighs, that's a black thing, right?

If you have no plans of dating her then don't sleep with her...

Can you afford child support?

Free fuck. What if she smells don't listen to these virgins

Holy shit what a nigress would plow that nigger monkey back into the zoo

shes a fucking nigger, you fucking faggot traitor, go put a bullet in your fucking head but before kill your pice of shit parents before they make another useless pice of garbage like you