Isn't it funny that white people came from Africa. African left a fucked Neanderthals. Then Asians came from Europe...

Isn't it funny that white people came from Africa. African left a fucked Neanderthals. Then Asians came from Europe. I BET Asians hate finding out they are the produce of white people fucking denisovans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu dot be/kU0ei9ApmsY

The first people came from Greece

nah they arent autistic like you and this shitty post

Follow the DNA trail

>Isn't it funny that
Many experts make guesses and claim they are facts?

We know NOTHING of the origins of mankind. Nothing was observed nothing was proven.

It is time we stop accepting things like evolution as a fact simply because some insist on shouting them over and over.

We can claim that "theory" is fact, but until we change the definition of the word. It is simply a guess.

G'day

True but we are getting pretty good at reading DNA. And this is how we have discovered this theory.

Same way we can detect what is in a mutt dog.

The Out of Africa Theory has been seriously challenged in the last couple of years. Read the latest developments, pleb.

Have and and then with that challenge it leaves a hole where white people came from. They didn't just spawn from a cave.

they're not of this earth

Then that's Hitler's theory. White people came from the stars.

Would explain the technology.

Man evolved from Dinosaurs, I saw it in a movie

Oldest corpse of neanderthal was recently found in europe you fucktard

Opus Dei fag detected

Lol did you even read white people came from Africans mating with Neanderthal.

The produce? Like vegetables? Stuuuuuuuupid

>Opus Dei
Wow I am guessing you heard of that group in the same Dan Brown novel I did and now you too are an "expert".. But no I have nothing at all to do with any formal organized religious groups.

>I have nothing at all to do with any formal organized religious groups.
is that because you are too smart for them?

Blessed?
Enlightened?
Perhaps?
But too humbled to claim "smart"..