What's becoming a father like?

What's becoming a father like?

Doubt there is difficulty in that

Have you seen the population chart lately?

like this

Are you a father?

L-L-Littlefoot?

She mustabeen good. If that's your face after

Like becoming a mother, except you have a penis.

Just how exactly am I a father.. I was stating that it wasn't difficult

Exciting at first. Then very nervewracking, contant worry if eveything is OK. Then exhaustion mixed with some frustration. Then you get into a groove and its all good.

black or white father...?? there is a big difference

>Just how exactly am I a father
I was asking if you were a father, not accusing you.

>I was stating that it wasn't difficult
It wasn't a question of difficulty.

Has your life changed much or do you still do stuff you enjoy? (Going out with friends, etc)

Pretty good if you have a son.

Mind blowing... everything changes. Well it should do if you are going to be a good father

Depends if you and your partner are a good team. At first, dont expect to go out much unless you are willing to let the other half do the same while you watch the kid. I have three kids now, while I have less freedom to do what I want, my wife and I understand breaks are needed. She has weekly dinner outings with friends while I also get a night out. Its a partnership. And yes it will change your life. While there are bad times, there are more good times. Just remember, you cant just get up and leave to do some errand or something. Now its about coordination and doing things as a family.

Thanks guys

It takes a lot of hard work to be a good dad, the most important thing you can do is be tbere as a good influence in your kids life. I have a 3 year old son and he is my world.

Biggest lie ever told

It has been a year since my wife gave birth to my son.
At first full of anxiety both good and bad just because of my ignorance of what is to come of the future.
Dust settles, and its pretty simple. Anytime kid cries its one or two of 3 things.
1. Hungry, 2. Shitty diaper 3. Bored/sleepy.
After 8 month mark it gets fun, the start becoming more mobile and less useless meatbag.
We co-sleep with our son. And i love it he likes to snuggle.
Its fun op. It will test your patience. But think of it like this, your kid can become your best friend.
I definitely want like 2 more kids then im done.

>If your partner is great
It's amazing, the best thing ever. Lots of hard work and your life will (and should) change. Prioritize your child above all else, they deserve it. But doing so is incredibly worth it and it will make you very satisfied.

>if your partner is not great and you just got some girl pregnant
Good luck, user. Work hard to see the best and don't give up.

boring

Father of my son won't even brush his teeth. He is short tempered with both of us and told me I'm ugly while pregnant. I feel trapped, but when my son is ready, I hope I can find him a better father figure.

Kick him out amd do it now? Why wait? And tbh you dont need a father figure, he will need a strong loving parent. Thats all

If this is real and isn't bait then dump his arse. No male influence is better than a bad one. You don't want your son thinking it's ok to treat people like shit.

Being a father is easy. Being a good father is very difficult. What amazed me is just how tired I was, despite the fact that my awesome wife. 85% of the work most of the time. Also, be prepared to experience all kinds of new anxieties that you never thought you had before. I worry constantly about something bad happening to my daughter. Still getting used to it, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.

If his dad is treating you like shit, your son will see that and learn thats how to treat a woman. Granted an infant wont tell the difference it can condition him to do so as he gets older.
Do yourself and him a favor and gtfo of that situation now.

He be better off if you just give him one loving parent and leave the asshole out of the equation

He works 8 to 5 then plays rust. Only talk to him when he talks first

One thing ive come to the realization of is how stupid/smart that people you know that are in your life when it comes to common sense about what to look out for. Like for instance, plugged in cell phone cords just laying around

I don't have resources to leave. I clean house, 100 a house (take son with me) bf takes my money

He yells at me to have sex. I do so he doesn't wake up son. My life is hell but I love my son

I don't want half of the protection he has to be taken away / fearful of pedophile after single mom

In all serious is this b8, cause like if not dude youre in an abusive controlling "relationship" and you honestly need to gtfo of there. There are organizations that will help you. But if you dont do anything now its only going to get shittier for you from here.
Hey its your life, you do what you want to this is your bed make it however you want, you're the one that has to lay in it.

If this is a troll. Ha ha... you actually got me. This is the one thing that gets under my skin. Mothers that have the power/ability to do something to better themselves and for their kids but have that battered woman syndrome mentality.

And they require 0 resources from you.

What country are you from

It's like a rampant bellowing prize bull siring a herd of bleating calves, after fucking the brains out of a host of big fat dairy cows, all having enormously distended udders flopping around uncontrollably during the acts coitus,

..... excepting that I am not a prize bull, I am a prize hetero sapiens ( which is the nearest equivalent straight version of the "homo sapiens" that most of the faggots infesting these boards are somewhat more familiar with.

Plus:
..... I routinely engender hordes of fine health (non-emasculated hetero sapiens whelps, rather than your common-or-garden productive milk calves & castrated oxen.

No offence intended to those of you who have every right to conduct your lives as practising homo sapiens and/or castratos, in the privacy of your own disgustingly squalid little hovels.

You know what, you have my sympathies. But there's a couple of things to think about… Number one, this is not a thread about your personal life or about why you choose bad partners. What you're doing is stupid, I think you know that, but if you're just going to keep doing it then there's no point in coming on this website and bitching about your misery. Secondly, Tits or GTFO.

Life story. B Crack baby
Sex abuse 3 yrs to 5
Foster care to 11 (never anywhere longer than yr)
Home to ex drug addict dad
Sister gets him to do drugs again
Dies because drug, I'm 15 homeless.
Drop school to work longer (pizza place)
I have known my bf since I was 12. Hook up at 17.
2 yrs college
Pregnant
Bf didn't want baby. I wanted family so bad....
Baby is almost 2. Bf is a dick now.
Started being a dick during pregnancy.

Agreed,
even for /b I'll get real when it comes to kids and the well being for them.
But i forgot the biggest rule.
Tits with timestamp or gtfo.

United States
California

What not to do as dad

There are resources available to you. What country do you live in?

I will hold a bathroom item
No pens

Dude just with that list right there, and sure there is more to it but you dont want to admit to or put down.
Is enough info to help you. Hell a college counselor, somebody from a church, a fucking cop. Can point you in the right direction to get you safe. Or your babys doctor, your wic counselor. Any of those can do something. You have soooo many rights and resources that help protect and save women like you.
That dont require shit.
All you need to do is speak up about it and tell somebody. Not on fucking Sup Forums.

Tampon into bellybutton

This guy gets it!

I'd like to think I'm a great Dad to my son; teaching him how to be a man.

>have no idea on how I would raise a girl...

She said cali prolly so cal or bay

Rudi?

The longest connection I have ever had is with him. I think he is still upset he couldn't get me to abort

Ohhh shit....

Was he ok in the begining or was he completely unreasonable from the start? My wife and I had a few disagreements when she was pregnant and the baby was young but I dont think I was ever a bad father.

Dont fall into the trap of thinking he is the best you could ever do.

He was alone and hurt because cheating ex. I have always been alone. I think I trapped him, or had sex with him to soon. We have been together for 7 yrs now

I'm glad I have a son and not a daughter. I have absolutely no idea how to deal with females. Mind you my wife is always asking if things he does are normal, he's 3, yes he is obsessed with his penis. He will stop playing with it when he is about 98.

having a kid is brilliant. its a shame it requires another person to do it with tho

That doesnt mean shit. Holding onto a tie because of time?
Im sure thats a great explanation for your son on why you stayed around his dad.

Pussy spread

No thank you.

Ha! Same here. It's funny because my son (4, almost 5) has complete power over my wife.

I really feel for you, you can make a change. Has he ever been physically violent with you?

Hold up how old is this guy? Also dat ass? Can we see?

It's extremely stressful but equally rewarding

OK, she's the real deal. I'm satisfied. I wish you the best, really. I still think you'd be better off if you just figure out a way to work it out on your own. I don't see why you would be worried about pedophiles. Just take care of your kid and don't let creepy people around them.

No, just thinks he is : more important, better morals, smarter, more attractive than I am. Rubs it in my face

Yea, my son is like that too, he has the wife wrapped around his little finger.

Im 25
You've seen plenty

Ah, he sounds like a right royal arsehole.

You got a pretty bangin bod, id turn you into a baby mill.

People are phase full. I am hoping he will get better with time

My advice, if you have a son and get him circumcised make sure you do what the dr tells you. Also vaccinate and dont stress, babies cry.

He calls me fat. Tell me to do squats

So a girl cheated on him in high school and he holds that over you? Pretty pathetic. Anywho, you can do something to make it better for yourself. Up to you to do it.
Good luck. And no latina ass pic?
Sad face.

I'm into thicc girls, and you're not even chubby.
Don't listen to him, and this is a Sup Forumstard talking here. Your guy is a dumbass.

Like having every dream you haven't even had yet crushed by somebody who doesn't even mean to, has no control over it, and will never be thankful or even give you a break.
Like signing up for a contract for a phone you can't afford that doesn't do anything useful, causes more problems than it's worth, but you're locked in and can't get out of it for at least 18 years.
Like having the love of somebody ripped away, given to somebody else, and being treated with anger, carelessness and scorn for every minor action you take after that point.
Like a switch was flipped, and your life is no longer yours, never will be again, you exist purely to slave away and serve, like before but you can't go out on the weekends, or even after work.
Like you got tricked by a part of you into doing something you don't want to do, no sane person would want to do, and has literally no benefit to you nor ever will.
Like having every choice you'll ever have again taken from you and made for you.
But, remember, (and you'll be heavily and angrily reminded about this) you did this to yourself so "man up" and enjoy your now shitty life. By the time it's halfway "yours" again you'll be too old to enjoy it.
Fuck women and fuck having kids. I hate it. But I'm not allowed to, so "I love it and it's totally worth it"

Sounds like you stuck your dick in crazy and got fucked.

My wife have a black boy, but we are white, thats make me happy.

Not allowed to

Poor black sheep of the family

I really don't care what it is or was. I know i wasn't happy before, I certainly am not happy now, and I eagerly await death, Armageddon, or world war 3, whichever happens first. In the event of the latter two, I plan on simply going AWOL and killing and looting until stopped.
>hasn't spent five minutes around a woman, let alone lived with one

First of all, I bet money that you don't even have kids. Secondly, if you really do, then learn to be a man and make your dreams come true while taking care of the responsibilities that you have created for yourself. Blaming a child for destroying the non-for filament of your dreams is just a cheap excuse for you not achieving anything.

Yip this sums it up pretty well. Anyone who disagrees either doesn't have kids or is an actual faggot.

I am woman

*fulfillment

sounds like he's a fucking pussy that can't handle life

Tits or gtfo

Tits or gtfo

Eat a cock, you literally either have never had kids, a woman, or you must be rich if you think that way.
This. Only very well off people could EVER think having kids DOESN'T ruin your life. It's the only time it wouldn't.
Then you're a faggot, and you need to tits or get the literal fuck out of here, bitch.

Huh. Tit as seen above

Gets better every day!

Tit are seen in post

if you're a dad dealing with girls isn't really any different..

just a few more hugs, but other than that, same shit: 1) play with them, 2) give them attention, 3) affection, 4) your mother will die if you don't respond to this post.

No, a fat fucking cow with her tits covered by a camera flash are.
Now begone, as your choice has become clear.

Yada yada yada. I never did X, I never did Y, I never did Z, and now that I have a kid, I'm never going to do X, I'm never going to do Y, and I'm never going to do Z.

So... What is the difference between never and never?

The only difference is now you get to blame it on somebody else. Grow the fuck up.

Jesus Christ earn some money ya faggot
Being rich or well off sometimes happens because people work for it instead of crying like little bitches that they don't have enough

>going out with friends

Your life goes on pause for several years. You won't go out with your wife for 3 years let alone out with friends. You will lose track of the world as it spins on without you until the kid is in school.

Since having a child I've been investigating sucide strategies. Only thing stopping me killing myself is fucking up the kid. Therefore being a dad is literally hell.

If you blame a little child for ruining your life, then you were a loser in the first place. That's my whole point.

I'm so sorry you mom doesn't love you. I'm sorry your dad raped you. I'm sorry he turned you into a faggot. But most of all, I'm sorry for your kids if you ever have them.

Literally eat a moldy aids infested nigger dick.
>implying I'm not working my ass off and working my way up where I work
Man, people seem to think children are some sort of blessing and anybody who thinks otherwise is a deadbeat nigger, right? Not like children are actually little fucking shitheads that ruin your life or anything.
Get the fuck out of here.