IPhone X is retarded. Discuss

iPhone X is retarded. Discuss.

looks shitty

It is retarded and it's shits all fucked up. These features have been on Android for years

>$1000

Steve would have murdered him on the stage.

I think that we should convince that iPhone can charge with kinetic energy due to the elastic flexed screen and new wireless charger kinetic converting module.
They could test this feature by dropping the phone, or stabbing the back with a knife.

This

Disappointed they didn't bring back the headphone jack

OP here. I was actually angry watching it. iFags will eat this shit up, paying ridiculous money.

iPhones are a nothing but a fashion statement and retards will continue to keep buying overpriced phone for features that have been on Android.

This. It's like a goddamn cult. They can't point to one goddamn thing exciting with the new phones, but they act like you're an idiot for not understanding why this will be the best phone ever.

Samsung oled MASTERRACE
> shitty pOS
> shitty apple GUI
done talking

Apple will play go political like go gays go women go lgbtdjffjdc go blacks and liberals will have to buy it. Pretty smart technique

It's worse than a fashion statement. They have created a Veblen good. I'm salty.

Please, it would be perfect to launch an ad campaign that would fuck this overpriced phone up and see all the stupid millenials cry about it

Thats a fair bit of bezel in the miniaturised bezel arms race.

Cant see apple winning the war if thats the best they can do

Why do they actually care? Are their lives so devoid of meaning that they have to justify themselves based on the phone they buy? Do they really have nothing else going for them?

Is this the part where we do another bogus marketing campaign?

It's pretty, people will lose their shit over it.
It also has face detection, that now amazing thing that has been on Android phones for a while now that can also be fooled.
So innovative. I must have it.

See, I think they spent a lot of money on their phones that they have to convince themselves their phones are good.

Same thing with people, people who live shitty lives are constantly posting on social media about how great life is. They'll take a photo, and trying to create a false reality for themselves so they begin to believe it.

Me? I wouldn't spend anything over $400 for a phone. And my Android has 64 GB Built in, and 128 GB SD expanded.

it has ANImoji ... you wish to had this ... this is why you hate it

it'll make apple more money than they can shit on
so i mean, i don't think they're feeling very retarded right now

No useful info in this thread...

The iPhone x is a step in the right direction from a hardware perspective. It is bridging the gap with current gen android phones.

The os runs seamlessly like it always has because Apple controls the hardware.

The iPhone does exactly what it's supposed and it's less buggy than android.

Having said that I'm still sticking with android....probably pixel 2 since the note 8 is too big.

Yes. That's exactly the problem.
>ew omg Android
Some people are fucking pathetic whiners.

You know what I'll give you that. I like my note8 but I wish all companies would just do stock Android instead if their own fucken version of it.

Also ANImoji is kinda neat for about 5 minutes.

iphones are for basic bitches and ignorant broke people

why the screen gotta be so dumb like that. like all you'll be able to think about is how stupid it looks when the whole screen is being used because of how they did it. the fucking galaxy s8 series used a shit ton of screen and still managed to make it not look retarded like this.

>note 8 is too big.

just get the s8+. it's an entire .1 inches smaller.

>HURR DURR ITS A WASTE OF MONEY IM SMART BECAUSE I HAVE AN ANDROID
Enjoy your open-source shitstain while i'll be unlocking my phone with your sisters face.

Dumbfuck detected

Fucking hate this bezelless shit how the fuck do I hold my phone with out covering the screen

Android is worse than aids

Iphone has been shit since Steve Jobs died

Oxygen OS is the perfect combination of stock android with useful tweaks / additions

It's as fast as iOS in most aspects, faster in others

I bet you can barely afford a 20$ shirt.

this, like point blank

actually no other android phone had a face recognition system, like iphone x has right now.. pretty much all previous tries were bypassed easily with a picture of owner's face
i agree for the rest of the features..
im just waiting to see the hardware failures to come when the device launches.
>$1k beta device

Fuck you can't even play rekt webms on Sup Forums without a converting app with the Iphun

I bet you are gay

Enjoy poverty.

They won't come back with it. Outdated technology. Welcome to 2017 with Bluetooth and AirPods

holy fuck this

You're right. Only the first phone with 6 cores. At least this one won't catch fire (hopefully).

Although I admit $1000 is ridiculous

In order to have an iPhone 9 (or is it 10?) you must have an iCock or iPenis or iPussy or iVagina or iCunt. Yes, with an apple logo tattooed on it.

I still use my 3rd generation Ipod touch.

The new one has OLED. Can you read or just autist

$100 in china.

Which is why it's expensive, Samsung are charging them triple for the OLED compared to their last display 40 -> 120+

>iPhone
>broke people

Pick one. Another one with autism

Absolute shit, will break if dropped

Dumbfucks, they probably think that if iPhone has prettier emojis then it's better phone... Some idiots shouldn't even be allowed to use the internet. Anyways, iPhones aren't that bad, but they're sooo fucking overpriced and their users are retarded

And even samsung bills you like 200$ for their curved glass front and back each 200$

iPhone is 18 months behind android because they make sure their shit works perfectly before they release it. Sure you can say android did this and that ages ago, but I bet you it was half broken out of the box

This is literally why I gave the wife my 7+ and got an s8

So sad that Apple can make their products as shitty and as expensive as possible, yet people are still fucking stupid enough to buy into it, I would have thought when the IPhone 7 came out, it would have essentially flopped because of no headphone jack, but no, these fucking stupid people HAD to buy it and with a stupid adapter that makes you look like a fucking idiot, but hey at least you're one of the cool people! Hoho!

All phones will break if dropped. Why so many uneducated want to knock a phone that is unreleased yet

Nobody is going to bring up the fact that the Face ID failed the first 2 times he tried it on stage?

Ren currency vs US DOLLAR

>androfag cant buy Iphone
>saying Iphone is shit compare to android

Iphone is much better than any android

That's not the problem, the display is 120+ bucks for apple, they are gonna charge 300-400$ for a screen replacement

>iPhone shitty

Just because you are too poor to buy a pair of Bluetooth headphones doesn't make it shitty, it just makes you behind the times. This isn't 2007, it's the FUTURE

Nigger do me a favor and eloberate on that claim

> implying Samsung OLEDs are cheap to replace?

If you break an OLED it is expensive

Have you been in a coma for the past 8 years? Samsung does charge a lot but I bet apple will charge double that's the point I was making, for a screen replacement you could buy a flagship from xiaomi which is pretty good

we can all bitch about this, but applefags will still apple. 1000 , 2000, 3000 dollaroos.....people will still buy 'm no matter what. just move on people.........

Negative. We don't sell that in the US. Your logic failed again

You buy it unlocked instead of contract and you but directly from china, that's why it's cheap.

Educate yourself before you start beating your meat

Ever since Android has improved its UI to be more fluid and snappy, there's less of reason to go iPhone. That fluid, simple, "just works" UI was the reason Apple became apple.

Nowadays Oneplus 5 can do everything and more than an iPhone and looks nice and costs about 1/2 the price.

S8 has a nicer screen, is better for productivity and at least its rectangular and you can use the entire screen for content, there's no point in expanding the display beyond the front speaker

Probably too dumb to operate an Android phone. Also implying wealth for spending only 1000 bucks. Haha you must also be a poorfag

Enjoy your bloatware.

Idk I mean its cool or whatever. The camera is insane. But Im still using a iphone 5s. Works perfectly and isn't a fucking tablet. I don't need all the fancy bullshit

Wow a based user here for once. He gets it. Both have their advantages, and people can prioritize their wants to determine which way they want to go.

this, plus it has square fucking corners, so it doesn't shatter when you drop it once.

All in all it is still a very nice phone, only thing is it could have a .5" bigger display and some more battery capacity.

Honestly, what can you really do in terms of productivity on a phone. You can stick things in a calendar, and you can do emails on the run if needed. Other than that you can check the weather, check your bank balance, and maybe make an almost useless group chat. The rest of phones is almost purely entertainment or social, not productivity. Oh and phone calls.

Talking mostly about multitasking/multiwindow use, I can watch an intructional YouTube video/have chrome open/be on a phone call and the phone handles it

Looks like .... another iPhone. Shitty

>ITT: androidfags who fail to comprehend that iPhones are better not because of there specs alone but due to the continuity and fluidity of its ecosystem. If you're going to nay say i'd be willing to bet you've never experienced or properly utilized the seemless integration between phone, tablet, watch, and MacBook.

Android is and always has been a fragmented and disjointed experience. And don't even get me started on it's windowsTier reliability and bloatware. You can deny it but you're only lying to yourself

That's just fucking stupid, it would work if you said it charges by shaking it

literally every iphone is shit
this has been true for every iteration since jobs died

We should come up with another hoax feature.

buoyancy in ocean water? the metallic frame can withstand the weight of a car? the camera can take pictures of the sun?

I've had an iPad and found it to be completely useless. Refuse to get a smart watch. And really have no reason to have everything between my computer and phone synced. You can sync pics and music easy but what else is there to have synced between phone and computer?

Phones in general are retarded.
Costs 10 times more it used to and the screen cracks even if you just look at it a little bit harder.
There are six gorillion apps, and none of them actually makes sense.
>ye but gps
you can suck your google maps' dick if your net runs out. nver happened with regular paper map.
>ye but i can talk with anyone anywhere
ye dude meeting people in person is so lame...
Mark my word faggots technology will kill us all before the century ends.

Calm down Ted. We read the manifesto

That retarded technology was powerful enough to take us to the moon. Self-driving cars, rabbits that glow in the dark, hyper-loops, A.I., nano-bots that cure cancer, ion propelled space-flight. Technology will save us all.

Now go back 100 years and enjoy your paper airplanes and the spanish flu

Lel, tech will be killing the population for sure. Hambeasts think they only deserve 10's both ways, talking in public makes you a weirdo now, spending all your damn money on a phone to look cool so you can't afford to go out. Internet dating is a thing and it's an abomination. Crazy social media driving everyone mad. You're weird if you're not on Snapchat instagram twitter Facebook linked in Pinterest and what ever else is out there. Uploading all the same shit to each platform, talking to the same people on four different platforms at a time, using several redundant platforms that could just be done with talk and text. Fuck it's annoying.

>paper maps
nice meme dude

>one of the greatest technological advancements of our modern day
>2 inch computers
>retarded

you're right dude

It can be charged in the microwave

Android and Google photos is seamless image/video continuity, I have all my stuff on my email account which is also coincidentally Gmail which everyone uses.

The only reason I wouldn't buy into the apple ecosystem is their laptops, their laptops are absolute garbage for anyone who does more than web browsing

He means you'll be broke after you buy one.

A lot of people use tablets and enjoy them. Just because you don't doesn't change anything. Same with the watch. I get that it's not for a lot of people but it is still the best selling smart watch and now watch in general

Though you can sync photos and apps on the iPad/iPhone I don't personally use it for that and is not what I was intending to reference. I meant with regard to being able to start a task on iPhone and pick up the iPad and resume it from there. For example I don't want to read this long article on a smaller screen so I just grab the iPad, open it, swipe up from the bottom left, and it drops me off exactly where I left off on the phone. The other part I was referring to is that you can receive calls, text messages, and FaceTime, through the iPad (despite being cellular only) without any lag and respond via iMessage as if you were on the phone. You don't have to switch between both devices for any reason.

Now I don't have a Mac but my buddy does and it functions similarly to what I described above. You can be on the computer and receive a text or call and answer/reply from the MacBook without ever acknowledging your phone

I'm sticking with my iPhone 7.

Apple Headquarters:

>Hey guys, alright our shittier copy of the Galaxy S8 is complete. How do we market it?

>I have a great idea! Let's also make just an iPhone 7 but call it an iPhone 8! Then we can sell the phone we just made with features that are basically base level standard on Android as the """premium""" iPhone X!!!

>Are we going to sell the iPhone 8 for less money or something?

>Fuck no! We will sell those for the same price but the iPhoneX will be literally 1000 dollars!!!

>Cool, should we put a finger print reader on it? You know, the last technology that we kinda introduced? So so people can use TouchID still? We could just put it under the Apple logo, that would be neat

>Fuck no! Let's put a shitty gimmick face reader on the front that will fail live onstage! Fuck the consumer, let's see if we can't sell a 2000 dollar "iphonePro" next year!

If you buy an Apple product in 2017 you are retarded. Fully and totally retarded. The S8, Note 8 or the LG V30 do EVERYTHING and more for less money. Stop being retards.

autism