Australians right now, have the choice to vote to allow same sex marriage

Australians right now, have the choice to vote to allow same sex marriage.

I am voting no. I am voting no due to marriage defining as a recognized union between a man and a woman. Why can't we call same sex marriage something else?

We call a relationship between a man and a woman 'straight' and call a relationship between a same sex couple 'gay'. So why can't we call a recognized union between a same sex couple a different word.

Why do you even care? Last I checked it wasn't gays plotting to blow stuff up in Sydney, arriving in your country claiming benefit, or buying houses while living in China. Your enemies aren't homos, bro.

you're making the right decision. I thought that once we legalized it here in the States all the faggots would finally shut up and stop bitching, but no, if anything it got worse.

>Why do you even care?
Because we don't want faggots flaunting their gay shit everywhere. You'd understand if you were straight, or a man.

So you're mentally retarded. Got it.

I care because it is relevant due to receiving the vote poll in the mail today. Maybe the enemies are homo's all along, bro.

Yeh ill be voting no too. Im very likely gay myself; but marriage is male/ female

The raging homo situation isn't terrible down under. I feel like we have a better chance of them shutting up down here.

I'm a straight man and I couldn't give two flying shits what they call it to be honest, we've got chinks and koreans and sandniggers to worry about. The worst the fags have done is prance around looking like stupid idiots at parades, 99% of the time they just live their lives doing regular shit like the rest of us.

It is your democratic obligation as a citizen to care. Our representatives in parliament have asked for our opinion and they shall recieve it.
>people that dont vote dont deserve Australian democracy

I'm a man and married to a woman. I'm just old enough to realize this is irrelevant and gay marriage isn't going to cause homos to flaunt their shit everywhere anymore than they already do. Allowing gays to marry changes nothing, we've had it in my country since 2005.

Let me guess, you're a little insecure virgin boy who can't get laid and you're afraid you might be a gay yourself. Don't worry, the homos won't hurt you.

Give them an inch
>and they march naked into parliament house in Pup and bondage gear

do they hold parades? if they don't hold parades you're probably safe. if they do then you've got enough of them to form an activist community, and then if you legalize fag marriage you're screwed.

Frankly, they should call only religious unions marriage and call non-religious unions something else no matter what the composition.

>I struggle with understanding a simple change of definition
>I didn't struggle when John Howard changed it in 2004

Reeeeeeeee I have no brainpower or I'm a homophobe !!!!!

You're retarded. The gays flaunt their shit because they've been told to hide it since the beginning of recorded time with the exception of a few peoples. Just legalize it so they'll shut up about it.

Agreed. This guy gets it.

>mistaking caring about gay marriage with caring about a democratic obligation
Fixed that for you. Vote yes for a freer society. Also people aren't objects so it's not "people that," it's "people who." Might want to get that right before getting preachy.

marriage has legal rights that go along with it

what difference does it make what we name a thing?

>So you're mentally retarded.

Says the guy supporting men pounding each other in the ass. I'm just lazy.

Do gays want to force priests or islamic preachers to allow them into their place of worship and then force the holy representstive to marry them?

Fair call that's relevant. I agree 100% with you. Marriage is religious based.

Over here in NZ fags could get civil unions for years before they could get 'married'

Fags shouldn't get married, marriage is a Religious concept that is still held due to the background of most of our country's

Sounds like you could use a pound in the ass. It obviously scares you enough to make a little Sup Forums thread about it. Just give in, user. It's obvious you want it. You even saved the rainbow flag to your computer. "b-b-b-b-but it was just to make this thread!" Sure, tell that to a shrink, see what they say.

Im voting no :)

It was in religious times. Welcome to the 21st century when millions of atheists and agnostics get married outside the constraints of the church. They had weddings in Soviet Russia and in Communist China, too.

why should marriage be defined as a union between a man and a woman?

Religious tradition?

Go for it. There's a reason Australians are the West's laughing stock. We actually just cut back their visa rights here because too many were showing up to work and then never going home, just renting apartments in ski towns and acting like bogan idiots until their mid 30s.

>tell that to a shrink
hey shrink I'm gay, got a pill for that?

Butt-buddies! No but foreal i dont get why gays wanna get married. Its a religious thing, and christianity doesnt exactly condone same sex relations.

He'd recommend a good, therapeutic ass pounding, user.

>millions of atheists and agnostics get married outside the constraints of the church
The claim for straight privilege in marriage is religiously-based. That's why I suggest to give them marriage, with no legal rights or privileges applying, and let the state recognize its own forms of partnership independent of the churches'.

>Let me guess, you're a little insecure virgin boy who can't get laid and you're afraid you might be a gay yourself

If any of that were true, don't you think I'd be FOR gay marriage, you dumbass?

Faggots do this (pic related) to kids, and it's celebrated. They sexualize kids who have no business even thinking about that shit.

THAT is what you support when you support gay marriage.

>Canadian.
It all makes sense now.

freedom of religion has been a thing for some time now
not everyone has to follow your religion

This is a woman

It doesn't prohibit it, either. The stuff in the bible about gays comes from ancient Jewish laws. Unless you want some old testament kikes telling you how to do stuff, most Christians ignore it and follow the New Testament instead.

>inb4 Jesus was a Jew
He was till he started his own religion.

>Marriage is religious!!!
>People literally traded off sons and daughters for cattle or other societal reward yet it still so special!!
>Marriage has only ever been monogamous, heterosexual and for the reasons of pure unadulterated love and romance !!!

Grow up champ. Marriage isn't inherently religious. Heterosexual people can be married in Australia and recognised federally without being taken place in your pick of the thousands of different sky wizard temples around Australia. Same sex couples do not have access to the same privileges heterosexual couples do at a federal level. This involves if one of them dies.

Good thing I'm straight and don't have to care about these issues but :)

No. That's a dude with tits.

We have Australians in Europe too, little man

a DAMN FINE women

siiir

Well ofcourse, but you dont go into a mosque and start cooking bacon

Everything Australia wants to be on the world stage but can't because it's too backwards and too remote

Europe is even worse, im so sorry for you my friend.

Found the guy who thinks construction working and alcoholism are the only ways of life.

>implying that the sexualization of pre-teen girls done by straight society is somehow different because reasons

OP

The trannies are making me want to vote no even more to be honest. They are the image of what homosexuality has done to humanity and it terrifies me.

Australia doesnt care about being on the world stage at all?
We're a second rate international power. All of our influence is in the Asia pacific

Why do Australians always look like they came from 1995? You fuckers remind me of Rubes from Kansas who move to California and try so hard to look like a Native.

At least you guys have the primitive Kiwis to look down on.

You realize faggots are physically incapable of having children, right?

Also that's interesting you're now saving pictures of sexualized little boys to your computer. Just vote yes, user. You're clearly a deviant.

the entire world isn't a church

So Chinese don't get married then Einstein?

>At least you guys have the primitive Kiwis to look down on.

You forgot we also have the aboriginals to look down on too.

Faggot detected

Yeah, no tractor pulls, roo' hunts, Aussie rules hair pulling sports, grey meat mince pies or vegemite sandwiches. It's brutal over here.

Australians- the only country that can make kiwis look cultured and advanced...

Tell the followers of the dead god of Abraham that.

You have no influence, except over PNG, NZ, and Indonesia when they want to listen to you. You're China's south sea bitch, mate. They own you.

>Also that's interesting you're now saving pictures of sexualized little boys to your computer.

Easy there, pedo, I just posted it to prove a point, not to turn you on.

Yeah they run our fast food businesses for us

lol u live in a rural shithole most likely

What do you expect?
Why would you think Australia is some super power? We have what? 26 million people?
>literally every country is the bitch or another bigger one

Of course, no doubt you put it right in your recycling bin after. You just browsed pics of sexualized kids to prove how gays (who can't have children) are somehow going to make their children--wait a second.

Nailed it. This user will be voting for no homo.

We're more the USA's bitch, we just like selling china iron ore.

Yes this one picture on the Internet shows the truth about every gay person in the world. You're absolutely right, how can we be so blind? This is a known fact right? That every single gay person in the world wants to hyper sexualize our society and our kids?

Lots of small countries have influence. Lots of populous ones are irrelevant. No one cares what Nigeria or India think. Australia is just an international joke and relevant only for parking Chinese money or going on a beach vacation. Don't get too testy about European or North American countries that actually have influence in the world.

Nailed it. This user will be voting for no homo.

Whos the maddest in here? The homosex or the no homosex?

No, you want to be the USA's bitch but they don't care about you. Remember when Donald Trump hung up on your PM? China does care, though, and owns half your country anyhow. They call the real shots down under.

You're a fucking cunt. Got it. Most likely from dome faggot patrolled city?

Voting no

Fuckin' reddit over here

Donalds nice :)

It amazes me how similar Aussies are to Californians; both a stupid, dumb, consumer culture. Lots of meth in both places.

I got my No-pen ready

who else voting no just to shit the lefties?

Australian women are some of the sloppiest, stupidest people I have ever met. That accent is sexy until you actually meet some, then their weird strine way of talking just sounds more hick than anything the South can offer up.

Thats a bit harsh mate, come on cheer up

Yes sir

I don't give a flying fuck about homo marriage, but I'll vote no just to spite the fucking leftoids hijacking another "cause" to sell their shitty newspapers in Bourke St.

>I am voting no. I am voting no due to marriage defining as a recognized union between a man and a woman. Why can't we call same sex marriage something else?
So you're mentally retarded. I'm voting yes because I'm not a retard.

I wish we have a vote to ban tranny pandering though.

>Because we don't want faggots flaunting their gay shit everywhere.
You're flaunting right now, faggot.

Cuck

Australia isn't like your third world country.

>I'll vote no because I'm retarded

Australian here.

I have no problems with homos. Their relationships however, should not be normalised. They're unnatural and unsustainable.
They do not benefit the species in any animal.

>Why do you even care?
You realize this is a mentality implemented in people by marxist propaganda inspired by Indian gurus who were just con artists giving people marijuana and saying shit like "Let the world flow and just lay back"?
This is how everything shitty happened from the left because of all the hippy faggots saying "LIVE AND LET LIVE" or "WHY DO YOU CARE IT DOESN'T CONCERN YOU".
Before no one cared that there are gay people but now they make it a political issue and want gay marriage even though it doesn't make fucking sense whatsoever.

>I have no problems with homos.
>Their relationships however, should not be normalised.

You may as well have said "I'm not racist but want segregation"

With a 70% fail rate marriages are not as sacred as once purported? As long as the rights provided are the same? I could care less what you call it.

Honestly seems like a real NON issue to me?

>Before no one cared that there are gay people
If they didn't care then the marriage would already be legal, you dumb redneck.

>Before no one cared that there are gay people

what type of bullshit have you been eating

Marriage was always meant to be only between man and woman, you retarded faggot.

how does that analogy match up at all? retard

>Why can't we call same sex marriage something else?

You should call the male couples 'Butt Buddies' and the female ones 'Cunt Companions'

>Ignores difference between sexuality and relationships.

Turbo-faggot detected.

underage Sup Forums&

only 12 year olds still believe in that kind of moral naturalism while complaining about faggots on Sup Forums like that has anything to do with benefiting anyone. stop wasting your parent's electricity or doing anything that isn't beneficial, faggot.

>implying sexuality has nothing to do with relationships

the fuck are you on

>not reproducing is normal its just biology u stupid cis male
get over yourself

My point was that it shouldn't be normalised? Or did you read my post or just pick keywords and run your mouth?