Are blacks human? If they aren't human, then how are they able to breed successfully with white human females?

Are blacks human? If they aren't human, then how are they able to breed successfully with white human females?

If they weren't human, they wouldn't be able to make babies with white women... So?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liger
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tigon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shut the fuck up retard

>Blacks aren't human
>All women are objects
>White men can breed with the objects because they are white, and therefore superior to them

Of course they are human, they're just lesser humans, like the jews

Fuck you fag... I'm trying to have a philosophical discussion

humans or humanity doesnt exist. its just an idea in your head. theres no cognitive access to facts which would confirm someones humanity. humanity doesnt exist outside of your thoughts. we have no plausible epistemological account of
how we could access such facts and properties that would confirm someone to be human. humaneness is just a word

OK so you acknowledge they are actual developed human beings... No monkeys, not apes, and not subhumans. Good.

They are the same species so yes they are human. They are undeniable the lowest race/sub-species of humans though.

hey, if I need some organ transplant and a nigger dies due to nigger on nigger crime. I'm good for the operation

Fuck no. I am NOT having a niggers monkey organs in me. That's just fucking gross. I would need a white man's organs.

you wouldn't know whose organ it was anyway. Black, White, Asian or Hispanic

More Human than those of Neanderthal DNA. Because Neanderthals are more primitive than the humans that mated with them. And Africans have no or little Neanderthal DNA, thus being more human. While the rest of the world is part "non-human"

Why are hispanics not seen as whites in the US? They are as european as the north amerikans

cus theyre mixed with native americans but yea theyre part white

You are asking the wrong nigger, nigger. I'm from UK, I just added Hispanic to sound neutral

Neanderthals count as human. Just like homo sapiens, homo erectus or even fucking homo habilis. It's all the same genus. Considering that the only 'modern humans' without neanderthal dna are worthless spear chuckers, the neanderthals were probably not that stupid.

But still the modern humans of that time existed. And fucked the Neanderthals out of existence with their BBC's

Sure some of them did, just like some burgers have a little bit pocahontas in them. I'd still say both are mostly european/white.

good point i never really looked into it

Your theory implies that women are human.

If the neanderthals would have mixed with black/dark skined humans the outcome would also be dark skined. But obvisously it isn't. Either niggers turned black after some of early homo sapiens left africa or the whole 'africa is mankinds crib' theory is bullshit.

He said lesser humans. It's kinda same as subhuman.

I feel the same.

The Neandethals from Europe were already white light skin because they've lived for a long period of time in cold climates and high elevation. Thus their skin adapted to NO FUCKIN SUN. While humans in the equator had melanin those that migrated north needed less. Face it, it was the neanderthal and the pale skins who changed and were not of true human appearance.

very low average IQ, sad really.

They are not humans, when they bride they produce little bastards that aint humans. Some kind of little beast, like rats.

Is donkey a horse? If donkey is not horse how are they able to breed successfully with horse female and make mule?

It doesn't matter, they are annoying assholes either way.

Pawns of the jews and the left as a whole. No balls, no identity. no use and no sense of self respect or dignity.

Neanderthals are the coolest mofos. Living in cold climate is much more badass than drying under the sun like the niggies

Kek, good point.

are dogs wolves? if not, why can they breed with wolves?

Whatever. All I know is white ain't regular human. And why don't you guys want some of this
G E N E T I C D I V E R S I T Y

Nice bait

Black user here, stop asking stupid questions
you know damn well Sup Forums isn't the place for a sociopolitical discussion

Considering we were able to breed with Neanderthals (and that some people alive today have some neanderthal in them) so that disproves that. Whether they are human or not is up to you

You answered your own question you retarded cuck.

Good thing you can pick
NOT
I hope you get hit by a white bus driver, given a black man's heart, realize what kept you alive, and live a peaceful life forever guilty of the hate you've spread.

The 'original' humans were hairy little apes, no idea if they had black or white skin. Those hairy little apes probably evolved into several different types of not-quiet as hairy apes all around the world, some with darker and some with brighter skin. To think that white neandertals + black homo sapiens = white homo sapiens sapiens is still retarded.

To be fair, majority of mules are infertile. There is an extremely low chance that they can reproduce, but those are the exception.

Are tigers lions? because they can successfully breed with each other

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liger
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tigon

Shitted

>jews are subhuman
>jews rule the world

What the fuck you you get BTFO by 2% of the worlds population who are in addition subhumans? ......
What the fuck mate are you dumb?

Im waiting on an answer...

Yes they are humans, just a different mutation

>Is donkey a horse?
No. Two different animals.
>If donkey is not horse how are they able to breed successfully with horse female and make mule?
There was once an animal neither donkey nor horse. If you saw it, you would recognize it as a horse/donkey-like animal. This animal split genetically, once becoming horse, one donkey. The split happened not long ago, so their DNA isn't so different they can't breed, but different enough their offspring is often infertile.

Are neandertals human?
> Sage
> Next

Are these the guys from the Black Star video?

>Are neandertals human?
No, they're not. The fuck is your point?

Dead?

I know that but it is just so much fun in here.
Also, fuck off nigger

The same way a horse and a donkey can breed and make a mule?

How do horses breed with donkeys?

Dude it's the perfect place because people can actually give their real opinions instead of just lying to your face and telling you what they think you want to hear.

yes they are human. they are a subspecies of homo sapiens. H. sapiens africanus.

>If they weren't human, they wouldn't be able to make babies with white women... So?

Neanderthals were raped to extinction and this created modern day whites. This is commonly accepted scientific knowledge. That means the Homo Neanderthal byproduct (Europeans) are more foreign or distant in genetic relations to the "cradle of life" Homo Sapien (African).

learn a human language nigger, ans use it

they just came out with a new theory that Europe was actually the cradle of humanity. Stay current, nigger lover.

>they just came out with a new theory that Europe was actually the cradle of humanity.

You're right, though it's because of the
>oldest bones found
meme.

France, was it? In a cave, I think.

/thread

>successfully

What are mongrels?

Yes, Blacks are homosapiens. Now are all types of homosapiens equal. The world population can be divided into 4 major races, namely white/Caucasian, Mongoloid/Asian, Negroid/Black, and Australoid. Are these 4 groups equal?

No genetically they are different in color, height, hair, as well as having certain propensity to be afflicted by unique diseases.
They are also different by Religion. 1,200 years ago the races were separated and uniquely identifiable by both geography and religion. It's the religion that has most effected each of these groups. 600 years ago the dominant group inside of the Caucasians followed a religion that preached accountability and self-reliance.

Races where originally classified as subspecies.
Basically, white, black and so on fell into the categories. This allowed the standard classification of human to fit everyone.

In the past century, that classification has stopped. Why? Hard to say directly. Some would speculate that many made the assumption that "whites" (basically all with light skin) put themselves above the classification of subspecies

I have no citations, on mobile

You just answered your own question, you stupid nigger.

Mein kampf audio book. Start paying attention.

Whites and blacks are technically the same species in the same way that German Shepherds and English Bulldogs are the same species.

There are obvious differences in genetic fitness and intelligence whether or not they can interbreed