Why is this allowed? Such small, irrelevanta and petty countries shouldn't be allowed to have independence

Why is this allowed? Such small, irrelevanta and petty countries shouldn't be allowed to have independence.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/29/honduras-police-charged-importing-drugs-porfirio-lobo-sosa-son
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

should be all mexico desu

Except Panama, that should be Colombia.
>time to wait for the Colombian diaspora Costa Rican and the Colombians

I'd rather be part of Zimbabwe desu

Why would you claim Belize too?

>1 post al año del Hondunegro
>es shitpost
Xq?

>xq?
because its a proxy

Agreed
this doesnt suite any of your rights
why dont you make an alliance of your own
call it CAU, Central American Union

together you will be powerful

NIGGA
NIGGA I'M NOT GONNA LIE

I love Costa Rica

I'm not a proxy you dumb fat cracker burger

>Such small, irrelevanta and petty countries shouldn't be allowed to have independence.
True

Small countries are better than big ones

I always forget they exist. Rightful Guatemalan clay anyway.

You meant, should be all Brazil desu

Gib panama and costa rica
everyone else can fuck off.

Belize is is pretty decent though. Put it at 3rd place

We were not ready to be independent. One of our founding fathers said it. You should know that.

We should have never been split desu, we could have been descent am sure.

Now it's too late.

Those cucks just wanted the noble privileges they had with the Spanish crown. No wonder why they joined Mexico.

You sure you aren't confusing Belize with Haiti?? They're definitively better than Honduras and Nicaragua desu

The Balkans of America.

t. Mexican in vacations

why can't you get your shit together? Your population is so small, you should be able to do something

Panama Stronk!

shut the fuck up please

You're basically Zimbabwe already.

Guatemala is the third best country in Central America which really tells you something about how violent and poor the rest of those shitholes are

Fixed your flag

Ily

Unite.

tnx dude, my dream, not like one country but more like an euro zone or something.

Give to Spain? :DDDDDDDDD

Will make things right, Central America is small but cool.

Yes.

Spain will fix all lands

honduras isn't that small though

Kek

no pedro

we could reannex Panama and the mosquito coast along with the rest of Costa Rica if they're down with it. Anyways, it's not like things would change considering they're already locals in our eyes due to lots of reasons

El hondureANO

The irony is strong with this one...

why would panama want to be part of your crime ridden shithole

They used to be colombians m8, learn your history

that doesn't answer my question

why would panama want to be part of your crime ridden shithole

Is this the same Honduran poster I see pretty often around here or is there more than one of you? I'm guessing you're the only one, and you must be like the president's autistic son or something? Because I don't think normal Hondurans have internet. Or live very long without getting shot or raped to death.

You vile scoundrel, how dare you compare to petty criminals and rogues?

theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/29/honduras-police-charged-importing-drugs-porfirio-lobo-sosa-son

Africa-lite, please. Most of those countries are amazing, I'd honestly switch Costa Rica and Spain if I could.

America wants the canal back in that case.

I unironically like the obsession and butthurt everybody has regarding CR and to a lesser extent Panamá.

Well, why would CR or Panamá want to be part of México and Colombia, two countries less developed than them, with way more % poverty, way more crime and so on?

Why would México want to annex Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador and Nicaragua, the only countries in America with more poverty than them, and the less developed countries of America alongside Haití?

Why would CR or Panamá want to unite with the failed states between USA and CR?

Besides all this being an autistic game, nobody has anything to win from those unions, only Colombia will get something better annexing CR and Panamá, but both would be fucked.

If we go by culture and society, México could annex Nicaragua, Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, but the differences in economy and development would devastate all.

CR, Panamá and Colombia have a similar development and economy, so their union would be the less hurtful one, also helping the cultural ties between the three. Nevertheless, CR and Panamá get the short end of the deal.

Except for Beliz, it should be part of UK.